PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story glitch

belleebeadz
06-08-12, 08:23 PM
I can't clear my "likes" or hang my clothes and even after rearranging my furniture it goes back to the previous place after a few seconds. I'm playing on my iPad. I deleted and reinstalled the game.....still the same. I can't even write on my own wall to inform my visitors of the glitch. It says "Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message" I've tried simple words like Hello and the same message comes up :((

Anybody have any advice for me. Thanks!

Dabag
06-08-12, 08:40 PM
go into your ipad settings & tap safari
look to the right and see Clear History & Clear Cookies and Data
tap on those.
it worked for me

belleebeadz
06-09-12, 03:41 AM
I've written to TeamLava support but in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this: This morning when I went to my Fashion Story the whole store was filled with Likes so I started clearing but as soon as I cleared, the likes came back and the clothes in my catalogue that were ready and which I had hung up, all got sent back to the catalogue. I deleted the game several times and reinstalled, rebooted my device but same problem. I also play Bakery and Restaurant Story on the same device, no problem.

My Fashion Story on my iPhone works fine. Anyone with any help/suggestions?

Thanks so much!

I'm a 3/4 star daily player and this is the first time I've had this problem.

Really frustrating.

Belinda
BelleeBeadz

kooky panda
06-09-12, 06:56 AM
Try syncing your iPad to iTunes.
Also go settings under safari and clear cookies and data.
If on wifi make sure you have a good connection.

Huntress38
06-09-12, 08:14 AM
I have had similar glitch since last weeks update, my notifications don't always work, just lost a whole load of clothes as it didn't tell me thy were ready yet my bakery & restaurant story notifications work.

One thing you could try is look under social & see if somebody has sent you a gift, neighbour, help request this can often make the game keep resetting itself. I alo play on an iPad 2 which is latest software, my fashion story is also latest.

Another thing you can try is exit your game so it goes back to iPad screen then press the home button( little round one with the square ymol in it) twice so along the bottom it shows all your apps etc, now hold your finger down on irst one to make it wiggle it then gets a red line in the left hand top side, click on this & do the same on each little app icon then try our Fashion Story again & see if it fixes the glitch.

Huntress38
06-09-12, 08:16 AM
Please forgive terrible typing not good at typing

Huntress38
06-09-12, 08:18 AM
Oh goodness am terrible forgot to say doing this apparently clears the apps memory of the last actions so it's fresh entry to game, works lik clearing Internet browsing history is what my daughter told me. Hope it helps & fixes your glitch

dannianni33
06-09-12, 12:54 PM
I'm having a problem with a mission glitch. It came right after completing the mission with the slot machine. I made it to level 6 on the slots to beat "Glory LaJoy" and the completed mission box keeps popping up. I can't do anything every 10 seconds the message pops up. It's super annoying any suggestion.

chicks2
06-09-12, 03:51 PM
I now have the same problem, the game is stuck in a loop were 2 shoppers come in the door a few steps and then restarts with them coming in again, if I go to the social tab and then invite the game starts to run again but this will only last for 10 seconds after exiting the tabs before it restarts again. ( I can accept and place orders in this 10 Second gap)
iPad 5.1.1 have also triad to reload the game😏

belleebeadz
06-09-12, 08:31 PM
Thanks @Huntress38.......tried that too.........no improvement. Now all my orders in the catalogue have expired, my racks are almost empty and I'm still waiting for support@TeamLava to get back to me. So sad. I'm at Level 89, a consistent 3/4 star player, really nice neighbors..........I might lose all that :((

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 08:51 PM
I can't clear my "likes" or hang my clothes and even after rearranging my furniture it goes back to the previous place after a few seconds. I'm playing on my iPad. I deleted and reinstalled the game.....still the same. I can't even write on my own wall to inform my visitors of the glitch. It says "Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message" I've tried simple words like Hello and the same message comes up :((

Anybody have any advice for me. Thanks!
there has been a lot of new glitches and bugs latelly

belleebeadz
06-10-12, 11:49 PM
@mattyboo1 - Do you know whether they get cleared? I haven't been able to play on my iPad for 3 days, all my orders have expired, my 4 star rating is going to hit 2 pretty soon and I've written to TeamLava but I don't really think they care.......boohoooooooo!

Bekas71
06-10-12, 11:54 PM
Hi, my problem is even worse. It started 3 days ago, first I couldn't put the gifts on the table, (sometimes it used to happend) so i just deleted the game and reinstalled again (as it used to work on my IPhone 4S IOS 5.1.1), now it just stopped to work (can't even open the game), there's something I can do to make it work just as fine as it used to be? Sorry for the bad english.

Bekas71
06-11-12, 12:00 AM
Hi, my problem is even worse. It started 3 days ago, first I couldn't put the gifts on the table, (sometimes it used to happend) so i just deleted the game and reinstalled again (as it used to work on my IPhone 4S IOS 5.1.1), now it just stopped to work (can't even open the game), there's something I can do to make it work just as fine as it used to be? Sorry for the bad english.

Sorry I forgot to let u know about the version of the game is 1.5.1

belleebeadz
06-11-12, 02:25 AM
I really hope someone out there can help us sort out our problems. My store is just as good as 'dead'....All the racks are empty sometimes, other times they are half full, all my orders have expired, I get rid of the expired clothes and the next instant they're back in the catalogue. I've also deleted, reinstalled, cleared my history/cookies/rebooted/screamed but NOTHING works! I play on the iPad and my game version is also 1.5.1. The store on my iPhone is working fine so I'm trying to redirect my neighbors from my iPad store to my iPhone store. TEAMLAVA............H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!

chicks2
06-11-12, 11:28 PM
Mine has just started to work again�� after resetting iPad again.

kooky panda
06-12-12, 09:58 AM
I really hope someone out there can help us sort out our problems. My store is just as good as 'dead'....All the racks are empty sometimes, other times they are half full, all my orders have expired, I get rid of the expired clothes and the next instant they're back in the catalogue. I've also deleted, reinstalled, cleared my history/cookies/rebooted/screamed but NOTHING works! I play on the iPad and my game version is also 1.5.1. The store on my iPhone is working fine so I'm trying to redirect my neighbors from my iPad store to my iPhone store. TEAMLAVA............H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you have done everything. You will probably need to wait for support to look into your game.
If you have any other versions of fashion ( valentine, christmas, etc) delete those versions from your device.

Try deleting the game and redownloading one more time, then after you download restart your device.

I have sent this thread over to the community managers.