PDA

View Full Version : Quest confusion

sassymama6
06-08-12, 04:37 PM
So quests have been showing up after I have already done what they ask for. But then
It makes me complete it again. Like I cleared all the mushrooms now I have a quest asking me to clear three.. What do I do since I already cleared all? Also it keeps randomly giving me coins for quests already completed, then a full minute later takes back the coins. I've learned not to spend them cause it all disappears!

DaojinWildfire
06-08-12, 05:21 PM
Are you sure it's the same goal as before? Some goals will repeat the same tasks, so it may appear as if you're repeating an old goal, but it's actually different. If you're positive you're repeating goals you have already completed, you can try reinstalling the app and sending an email to support if this issue continues to appear for you.

sassymama6
06-09-12, 04:22 PM
Oh dear, I worded wrong. I meant to say I did all the tasks before the quest even showed up! I have no mushrooms because I cleared them the first day I played!! So how do I get more mushrooms to finish the task? The quests don't all show immediately, so I don't get credit for the tasks I can no longer do.

queentina3
06-09-12, 04:28 PM
Oh dear, I worded wrong. I meant to say I did all the tasks before the quest even showed up! I have no mushrooms because I cleared them the first day I played!! So how do I get more mushrooms to finish the task? The quests don't all show immediately, so I don't get credit for the tasks I can no longer do.

As you expand into new areas there will be more things to clear. You just have to keep expanding until you hit an area that has those items needed for complete the goal.

greygull
06-09-12, 04:28 PM
You would need to expand into another area, so that you can clear items from it. It may take more then one expansion. I needed to clear something in particular, and it took me several expansions to find 1. My suggestion would be that when you expand, only clear the items you need to for that goal, and wait to see if another goal asks for something else. Here is a list of the goals http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28710-Dragon-Story-New-Goals-More-goals-added-5-30