PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestion?? Atlantis x Atlantis = Serpent maybe?

khanine
06-08-12, 03:13 PM
I am about to try Atlantis x Atlantis. You think I can get a serpent out of it?

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 03:20 PM
I'm shocked that you have 2 Atlantis's but not a Serpent :I

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 03:37 PM
I am shocked that i dont have any of them but still reading this thread :-<

kyliesimonton
06-08-12, 03:42 PM
Atlantis and forest?? Might try that too?

jonnypopins
06-08-12, 03:43 PM
naw. It'll be a fruitful. lol

queentina3
06-08-12, 03:47 PM
naw. It'll be a fruitful. Lol

lol!!!!!!

khanine
06-08-12, 04:17 PM
naw. It'll be a fruitful. lol

I will cry if that happen hahahaha

khanine
06-08-12, 04:20 PM
Well I have been trying for a serpent for quite some time now & I told myself that I won't even try for the new updated dragons cuz I know my luck sucks. A day later after I said that, bam bam. Two Atlantis in a row with different combos yet. Then the day after that, a seabreeze came while I'm trying for another mindvolt... Then of course, a series of fruitful, mist and life and corals came lol

khanine
06-08-12, 08:51 PM
So results. No serpents -.- just another Atlantis... Only if we can trade dragons...

joeyc0417
06-09-12, 03:11 PM
Serpent= island x water. I have 2 serpents, that combo worked each time for me:) good luck! How did you get the Atlantis?

khanine
06-09-12, 09:33 PM
Life x Mindvolt for the first one
Magic x Mindvolt for the second one! & I'm afraid to try with the island cuz I don't want another island lol the charm dragons are already making me depressed enough

gogogoal
06-10-12, 05:20 AM
Hey,atlantis and eagle is serpent i try it and i get 2 serpent,1 islans,1 mist,1 wild and 1 firestorm.

Nevrosia
06-10-12, 07:10 AM
Water and forrest = Atlantis
I've done the combo several times now trying to get Serpent, but ended up with tons of Island and 3 Atlantis instead. Getting kinda sick of having to toss Islands now, I even have to do it in a few hours when I get one more.

PattyZhangp
06-21-12, 05:22 PM
I am about to try Atlantis x Atlantis. You think I can get a serpent out of it?
I have two serpents I'll trade you one for an Atlantis. But would maybe serpent x serpent work for an Atlantis? Rare x rare =super rare? I just don't want to get another island. :p

monalisa1973
06-21-12, 05:30 PM
Water and forrest = Atlantis
I've done the combo several times now trying to get Serpent, but ended up with tons of Island and 3 Atlantis instead. Getting kinda sick of having to toss Islands now, I even have to do it in a few hours when I get one more.
I keep tying that combo to get Atlantis and I've got Serpants (plus about 100 islands). TL should put in a trade option.

plataneros
06-21-12, 06:13 PM
i just used lvl10 magic (right) and lvl4 island (left) hoping for a wizard or familiar and got 15hrs breeding time which = atlantis (my second one)... hope it helps some of yous get it if ya dnt have atlantis yet..

khanine
06-22-12, 06:11 AM
i just used lvl10 magic (right) and lvl4 island (left) hoping for a wizard or familiar and got 15hrs breeding time which = atlantis (my second one)... hope it helps some of yous get it if ya dnt have atlantis yet..

Yup got my Atlantis but I need serpent :(

litodevilz
06-22-12, 10:09 AM
I just tried Atlantis and water to get serpent, another island, i'm so frustrated. I used to think fruitful and firestorm were bad but I'll take them to island any day

litodevilz
06-22-12, 10:10 AM
I just tried Atlantis and water to get serpent, another island, i'm so frustrated. I used to think fruitful and firestorm were bad but I'll take them to island any day

I mean I just tried Atlantis with forest... Hmm, would water work?

pattonc
06-22-12, 12:45 PM
That's the combination I just used (lvl 4 island on the right and level 4 magic on left)... and got my second Atlantis. I was really hoping for a Familiar, Mistmoth or a Wizard (which i have none of). Oh well.

zoom27
06-22-12, 12:55 PM
I have Atlantis but not a single Serpent OR a mindvolt. :(
I got all my rare dragons by Island X Firestorm (both epic level), with tons of fruitfuls, firestorm, mist, and island in between breedings. lol
Now, I have Fairy, Eagle, Wild, and Titan (I got titan by breeding Fire with Coral - and honestly, I don't know what I was thinking when I was breeding this combo... just tap tap tap after depressing previous breeding results)