PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have every dragon?

snake073
06-08-12, 01:26 PM
Hi all I was wondering if anyone had every dragon yet. I am just missing sea breeze and wild. I have been unable to get either of these and have bred over 120 dragons since I started. Any one got any ideas for these.

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:32 PM
I got Wld first try, with Level 4 Forest and Fire.

Im far from getting every dragon, and with new ones coming every week, it's hard to stay on track because of SO MANY ISLANDS.

Ronnie0Raven
06-08-12, 01:34 PM
Seems like the island are more common than the other commons, right? They annoy the {} out of me

khanine
06-08-12, 01:37 PM
I will trade you your diamond for both of my wild lol

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:38 PM
Seems like the island are more common than the other commons, right? They annoy the {} out of me

They aren't the most common, but they are common and exceedingly annoying. I have 3. That's 120 hours wasted by them. 2 days. Yeah. I hate them.

snake073
06-08-12, 01:40 PM
Lol nice try khanine.

snake073
06-08-12, 01:42 PM
I hate islands as well. I must have bred at least 35 of these little blighters.

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:44 PM
I hate islands as well. I must have bred at least 35 of these little blighters.

1,400 hours overall?? I would probably of rage quit by then XD

snake073
06-08-12, 01:46 PM
It hasn't taken that long as I sometimes use gold to speed up the breeding as I have 4 nests so can hatch 4 at a time.

sweetstuff525
06-08-12, 01:57 PM
I need Titan, wizard, diamond, seabreeze , Atlantis and planet

Lol now thatci named them I need a lot

queentina3
06-08-12, 02:00 PM
I need Titan, wizard, diamond, seabreeze , Atlantis and planet

Lol now thatci named them I need a lot

I need Titan, Wizard, Diamond, SERPENT, Atlantis, and Planet. At this point I give up, seriously. I don't care what I get, as I'm not wasting what gold I have to speed things up. I'm going to level the dragons that will give me the most bang for the buck and keep only 1 of the lower type. I'm going to start to weed them out as I get good ones that give me money, and the rest will just have to unavailable to me. I keep getting Island, Charm, and Coral and I'm truly sick of all 3 of them. I would be getting Fruitful if I was still using anything that had that color in the combo, but I haven't been.

Ronnie0Raven
06-08-12, 02:01 PM
It seems for every rare dragon i get, 2 new rares pop up.. :p

sweetstuff525
06-08-12, 02:10 PM
I need Titan, Wizard, Diamond, SERPENT, Atlantis, and Planet. At this point I give up, seriously. I don't care what I get, as I'm not wasting what gold I have to speed things up. I'm going to level the dragons that will give me the most bang for the buck and keep only 1 of the lower type. I'm going to start to weed them out as I get good ones that give me money, and the rest will just have to unavailable to me. I keep getting Island, Charm, and Coral and I'm truly sick of all 3 of them. I would be getting Fruitful if I was still using anything that had that color in the combo, but I haven't been.
Yeah I'm getting tired if always getting the same ones right now I keep getting coral and I have to wait for alll of them because I'm not buying gold with real money

snake073
06-08-12, 02:11 PM
I'm lucky I got both the new dragons the day they were released.

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 02:24 PM
I need atlantis and seabreeze to complete. But i dont want to get those 2, just a recolor of original dragon, not worth getting even they give more money.

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 02:25 PM
Oop i missed serpent too lol
I think i have everything left O.o

PattyZhangp
06-08-12, 02:49 PM
I need every rare dragon but the eagle, unfortunately.

Ronnie0Raven
06-08-12, 02:54 PM
I need every rare dragon but the eagle, unfortunately.

You should breed your life and mist, my advice..

MissHKNY
06-08-12, 03:44 PM
I breeded my Seabreeze with Coral level8 and Air7 (my friend got hers using my combo in a few tries) and wild was life and fire but forgot what levels. good luck to u snake073!

snake073
06-08-12, 03:51 PM
Thanks miss HKNY.

fluevogi
06-08-12, 06:41 PM
I am missing the Titan , wizard and the diamond
The rest I have , albeit usually only one from each rare.

crystalrayn3
06-08-12, 07:17 PM
I have them all except the ellusive Diamond

sourlicorice2
06-08-12, 07:23 PM
I have them all except the ellusive Diamond

Try breeding firestorm and island (firesstorm on left and island on right) that's what my nbr bred to get the diamond. I just found out and happen to already have the same two breeding but bred island on left and firestorm on right so hoping it doesn't matter what order it's done in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get lucky and get the diamond.

saintlover
06-08-12, 07:56 PM
I still need the Wild and Diamond Dragons

crystalrayn3
06-08-12, 09:01 PM
Try breeding firestorm and island (firesstorm on left and island on right) that's what my nbr bred to get the diamond. I just found out and happen to already have the same two breeding but bred island on left and firestorm on right so hoping it doesn't matter what order it's done in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get lucky and get the diamond.
I've been working on that breeding combo for awhile now. I keep ending up with Firestorms ands Mists. I haven't given up though 😉👍

snake073
06-09-12, 01:11 AM
Wow. I just got another 2 wizards. Woo hoo.

snake073
06-09-12, 11:03 PM
Now have 5 planets, 5 eagles, 5 wizards and 2 titans. Bred over 300 dragons and still not sea breeze or wild. Starting to get a little disheartened.

yuimiko
06-10-12, 04:31 AM
It seems for every rare dragon i get, 2 new rares pop up.. :p

I am feeling the same!

gogogoal
06-10-12, 05:27 AM
Bussy breeding diamond and i have seabreeze,mindvolt,wizard,titan and coral lol keep breeding atlantis and eagle lol

gogogoal
06-10-12, 05:27 AM
Ops!i mean i have to breed somemore...

kkev2
06-10-12, 06:01 AM
I became neighbors with a guy from Australia that said he had every dragon. I didn't see any missing, but I didn't do an inventory. The next day he disappeared off my neighbor list and I haven't seen him or seen him post anything on anyone elses wall since.

BellaNicole_NYC
06-10-12, 08:45 AM
I have EVERY dragon and all of them at lvl 10. I just hit lvl 60 in the game this morning. Although Team Lava is retarded and doesn't provide enough habitats for each. I had 3 of each dragon until a couple days ago when I had to sell a couple lvl 10 FIre dragons to make room for Titans. I have my third Titan on the nest but cant use it because Lava doesn't provide enough habitats to have 3 each even at lvl 60.

But if you look at my islands you will see all of the habitats have 3 lvl 10s on each hab and each hab has its own species of dragon. The two center pieces are diamonds so you can see all dragons in epic form.

snake073
06-10-12, 08:59 AM
I am following the same idea have all but sea breeze and wild but I have three of most of the others in their own habitats. Although in trying for sea breeze and Titan now have 5 wizard and 5 planets and 5 eagles. Will need to get rid of some I think.

Darkstorm2
06-11-12, 08:14 AM
I now need the Titan and Wizard Dragons....

caramel54
06-11-12, 09:45 AM
Oh wow! All of them and each epic!! And level 60!! How did you do that? I'm only on level 20 and my highest nbr is 35

sweetstuff525
06-11-12, 09:56 AM
I am following the same idea have all but sea breeze and wild but I have three of most of the others in their own habitats. Although in trying for sea breeze and Titan now have 5 wizard and 5 planets and 5 eagles. Will need to get rid of some I think.

What combo you are using trying for seabreeze and getting wizard and planet?

crystalrayn3
06-11-12, 10:48 AM
Keep your Eagles & Titans. They drop the most coins

mssparkle72
06-11-12, 12:06 PM
Don't get me started! I am so frustrated right now.. so my answer to your question is NO!!! ;) I don't have all the dragons yet. I have the obvious ones (fire, air, fruitful, forest, water, mist, life, firestorm magic) I also have a fairy, eagle, island, poison, coral, seabreeze and charm. I just can't seem to breed a mindvolt and I don't know whatelse I can do. I think I made just about any combo possible but nooooo mindvolt for me. Makes me so sad :( Of course there are other lovely dragons to breed, perhaps I should try them first and let go of the mindvolt chase for a while.

Do I sound slightly frustrated? That's because I am! :p

choc9000
06-11-12, 12:34 PM
I have EVERY dragon and all of them at lvl 10. I just hit lvl 60 in the game this morning. Although Team Lava is retarded and doesn't provide enough habitats for each. I had 3 of each dragon until a couple days ago when I had to sell a couple lvl 10 FIre dragons to make room for Titans. I have my third Titan on the nest but cant use it because Lava doesn't provide enough habitats to have 3 each even at lvl 60.

But if you look at my islands you will see all of the habitats have 3 lvl 10s on each hab and each hab has its own species of dragon. The two center pieces are diamonds so you can see all dragons in epic form.

I have all dragons, but the diamond. I absolutely agree, that the game just doesn t offer enough habitats...If a few new dragons will be released, this will get boring very soon...it is already starting to... hopefully Teamlava will offer more habitats, otherwise, what will we do with all land we can expand into???

sweetstuff525
06-11-12, 01:01 PM
Team lava should get a super rare dragon that earns you a gold every week and another one that earns you a gold in month ....like in the other similar dragon game

snake073
06-12-12, 01:37 AM
Team lava should get a super rare dragon that earns you a gold every week and another one that earns you a gold in month ....like in the other similar dragon game

Sorry sweet stuff good idea in principle but one gold a week or a month. This would not help at all with the current price hikes. Would take 800 days to get enough for a nest lol. Would need to be at least 10 a day to be of any use at all. I usually get 20 a day from my neighbours do would not notice one more from a dragon which would be harder to get than a diamond?

Happy_fox
06-12-12, 02:33 AM

I know what are u talking about, that dragon gives 2gold/month.