PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie

falcon66
06-08-12, 12:48 PM
where and when are the goals posted? I would love to do goals it would make the game even more fun.
I am also have trouble with my customers, the don't seem happy with the clothing selection.
They leave the dressing room and from in front of the mirrors with broken hearts. Help.

bobbyrae
06-08-12, 01:20 PM
Can you post a picture of your boutique? That way we can see what may be the problem.

You have to make sure you have enough mirrors and changing rooms and make sure these are close to the clothes and that there is nothing blocking them.

jojopeanut
06-08-12, 02:57 PM
Also to add to bobbyrae's help also make sure that your cash register is not blocked. So say your have 2 racks of clothes place each rack on each side of the dressing room. And your counters on each side of a mirror. Also they use the wal mirrors they are cheaper than the floor ones. Just make sure nothing is in front of those mirrors either or they will not use them.

falcon66
06-08-12, 04:40 PM
Thanks a bunch for replying so quickly. I think I solved the problem, it was the lack of mirrors and to crowded. Can you please let me know how to find the goals. Thanks again.

bobbyrae
06-08-12, 04:54 PM
What device are you playing on? If it is an android device you will not receive goals. You should see the goals somewhere on your screen, maybe top left hand corner, if you are playing on an ios device.

falcon66
06-08-12, 04:58 PM
I have an android. Thanks for the info

bobbyrae
06-08-12, 04:58 PM
Check out this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide