PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with moving habitats and decor to the adjacent mountains.

MissHKNY
06-08-12, 10:32 AM
I've been focusing on buying habitats, breeding and raising dragons that I didnt bother decorating and designing my place. But now I am almost max of habitats (I have 24 total) and have expanded for more room, I would like to decorate my place. The only problem is, I have trouble moving my habitats to the other mountain areas. Is anyone having the same problem? I see my other ngbrs with their habitats on the other mountains and I got 2 habitats on the top adjacent mountain only from buying it and placing it there. But if I had purchased it on the default mountain we've all started with, I can't move it to another mountain. Is it programmed to be that way? Meaning if I do want my habitats on the adjacent mountains, I would have to purchase new habitats and place it on the outer mountains first and then move my dragons over from the other? Or am I doing something wrong? Someone please help.

kattybell
06-08-12, 10:33 AM
I've seen this in another thread. You have to kind of make them jump up. Takes a few tries.

snake073
06-08-12, 02:09 PM
I have moved habitats between islands many times. You have to move the habitat around on it's current island to make sure it is moving and then drag your finger towards the new island. You have to keep moving way past where you want the habitat to move to and you will then see it jump up to the nes island.

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 02:27 PM
Fling it to the target island, do it fast and put the piece u want to move closest to the target island.
Always works for me.

MissHKNY
06-08-12, 03:38 PM
Thank u so much kattybell, snake073, and Happy_fox for taking your time to read my post and helping. I will try and keep trying again...it's good to hear that I dont have to buy new habitats lolz. Thank u so much all!

DaojinWildfire
06-08-12, 05:27 PM
The habitat won't appear to move when you reach the shadow of the other island, but as soon as you slide your finger to the open space, the habitat should automatically appear in the desired area.

squilibob
06-08-12, 05:38 PM
It is easy for those of us who have ipads. I've never had a problem with moving anything between islands. Maybe TL should look after the handheld users better! A move island button next to the rotate button would make it easier.