PDA

View Full Version : These new missions are like gold farms

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:17 AM
Recently, I've been receiving missions to download this app and that app. I did it, just to get it out the way the next mission gives you 30 gold. And after that, 15. I have 90 gold now, just from the missions ;)

LUCASYAU
06-08-12, 01:25 AM
Really? Which missions?

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:30 AM
The ones where it tells you to download a certain app.

sweetstuff525
06-08-12, 03:50 AM
Tl can you get these missions in my game it's unfair to give other people opportunity for free gems and not everyone

Hadley__
06-08-12, 03:59 AM
Wow! Thanks for the tip. I needed gold. Do you think that if we reach level 5 of the other games we'll get gold too?

Hadley__
06-08-12, 04:43 AM
I tried. reached level 6 on pet store. 15 gold!!

queentina3
06-08-12, 05:54 AM
Tl can you get these missions in my game it's unfair to give other people opportunity for free gems and not everyone

No kidding, and considering I've got all TL games downloaded, I'll never get these missions. Oh well. I guess those of us that wanted to get rid of the annoying pop-up, walking ad, and billboard now suffer unjustly by not receiving these free gems.

khanine
06-08-12, 06:55 AM
Man I love these missions! They are so easy especially the pet shop story one. I'm at level 5 now after 30 mins of playing... Wooooo :) the slot machine one thou took me 4-5 days but completely worth it! Thanks TL :)

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 07:14 AM
Perfect timing, was about trying for pet store story :D

kooky panda
06-08-12, 07:16 AM

I did not get the slots download goal either. I think because I had already downloaded this slot game and played it to level 7 last time it came out.

queentina3
06-08-12, 07:27 AM
I did not get the slots download goal either. I think because I had already downloaded this slot game and played it to level 7 last time it came out.

Kooky, did you get the Pet Store one? I didn't, but I was playing that until I quit it last week.

pbrigitte
06-09-12, 07:17 AM
My Pet Shop lv 6 one got so messed up. I finished it and the "congrats/collect" screen kept popping up over and over and over and over, finally it went away when I completed the next quest (not an easy task) and I got 0 reward. No good.

DragonTauro
06-09-12, 10:46 AM
I got these rewards. Love it. Hoping I'll reach 250 gold soon to buy the 2nd nest...But be Warned TL if you increase the price of the 2nd nest before I buy it (again) I WILL QUIT. :-/

yuimiko
06-10-12, 04:41 AM
I got these rewards. Love it. Hoping I'll reach 250 gold soon to buy the 2nd nest...But be Warned TL if you increase the price of the 2nd nest before I buy it (again) I WILL QUIT. :-/

my next nest is 500 gold.
I am admiring my neighbor who got all 4 nests at the beginning, at that moment, each was sold at 25 gold.

ritz131
06-10-12, 05:50 AM
I got the goals on my iphone but not on my ipad. I got them in Ds on my ipad but not in Rs or Bs :(

Ronnie0Raven
06-10-12, 05:52 AM
Im hoping we get a new game every week hihi

kkev2
06-10-12, 05:56 AM
I usually download a game as soon as it comes out, just to get the annoying pop-up out of the way. Then I delete it. I wonder if I would enjoy any of those games.... Oh, well busy enough as it is.

Dragomania
06-10-12, 07:25 PM
The slots is so annoying! I just did the Pet shop one. :)

ankalagon
06-15-12, 08:31 AM
New bundled mission with iMobsters (storm8 version of zunga's Mafia wars)
Installing & launching gives 30 gold
Getting to level 9 gives 15 gold

Same mechanism, first you get the book mission, the you get the decoration mission (buy and sell one tile)

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 09:18 AM
Is it only IMObsters no other games

PattyZhangp
06-15-12, 06:14 PM
Man I love these missions! They are so easy especially the pet shop story one. I'm at level 5 now after 30 mins of playing... Wooooo :) the slot machine one thou took me 4-5 days but completely worth it! Thanks TL :)

Which is the pet shop story one? I haven't received that one.

squilibob
06-15-12, 06:35 PM
You only get a certain number of days to do these missions until they expire. The only game that has not expired is the new one, iMobster.

I suggest you do it straight away if you want the 15 gold at level 9 in that game because it takes a lot longer than slots or pet shop story took. If you want a tip for iMobsters then it would be to bank money that you don't spend straight away because other people can steal your money

plsforever
06-15-12, 09:07 PM

beware my wife did these missions and lost gems just to get the mission completed ITS ONE BIG GEM/GOLD TRAP TL WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING

crystalrayn3
06-16-12, 12:55 AM
beware my wife did these missions and lost gems just to get the mission completed ITS ONE BIG GEM/GOLD TRAP TL WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING

I was able to complete all missions except for the diamond one without spending any gold

SlightlyJaded
06-17-12, 06:53 AM
You only get a certain number of days to do these missions until they expire. The only game that has not expired is the new one, iMobster.

I suggest you do it straight away if you want the 15 gold at level 9 in that game because it takes a lot longer than slots or pet shop story took. If you want a tip for iMobsters then it would be to bank money that you don't spend straight away because other people can steal your money

Squilibob, Could you use another mob member? People keep trying to "off" me lol My ID is SP9HGG if so :-)

BlueCanary
06-17-12, 07:22 AM
I have the poker one and it says that I need to play poker for three days in a row. Does anyone know how much poker you're supposed to play? I did a couple of hands and it didn't update the quest in DS- it shows a percentage towards completion.

litodevilz
06-17-12, 08:39 AM
Squilibob, Could you use another mob member? People keep trying to "off" me lol My ID is SP9HGG if so :-)

I added you to my imobster :) I'm only lvl 9 but I hope it helps u

litodevilz
06-17-12, 08:40 AM
I have the poker one and it says that I need to play poker for three days in a row. Does anyone know how much poker you're supposed to play? I did a couple of hands and it didn't update the quest in DS- it shows a percentage towards completion.

Same, I should be on day 2 of playing but mine also says 0%. I thought each day it might add 33% but maybe it doesn't work like that

squilibob
06-17-12, 04:45 PM
I added you to my imobster :) I'm only lvl 9 but I hope it helps u
I've already deleted the game. got my gold for DS so I no longer care about imobster

ankalagon
06-23-12, 09:22 AM
This week I got the Bubble Mania mission as an incentive. Install & launch for 30g, reach 4th isand for 15g.

pattonc
06-23-12, 11:22 AM
I got the Bubble Mania one today as well. Thankfully I can install it, but I can't play :( My old ipod keeps crashing at the end of every level, which means I can never advance!

janeDough
06-23-12, 03:44 PM
My old ipod keeps crashing at the end of every level, which means I can never advance!

Mine too. It shut down right after level 1-2

digital_ghost
06-23-12, 04:12 PM
I'm on iPod 4th gen and it worked for me.

Bummer I didn't get the offer on my fashion story though, just dragon and bakery this time.

ShortyKianna
06-26-12, 10:50 PM
The new one for bubble mania is :
Race to ten
It's a race to island 10. Winner is declared the greatest dragon breeder of all time. Loser...
** Reach the sixth island in bubble mania.
(Beat Rex to the island)
Is that a typo? It says to go to level 10 in one place then level 6 in another??

kyora
06-26-12, 11:23 PM
Why why❕I have long cleared the mission and was given the reward..but just now when i log in my rewards were retracted and i was askd to reavh the 3rd island..after which it is the 6th island

Why tl must u retract the reward so that u can force us to play ur games!?

kooky panda
06-27-12, 04:58 AM
The new one for bubble mania is :
Race to ten
It's a race to island 10. Winner is declared the greatest dragon breeder of all time. Loser...
** Reach the sixth island in bubble mania.
(Beat Rex to the island)
Is that a typo? It says to go to level 10 in one place then level 6 in another??

I have reported this. I think it is just a typo.

lareinema
06-27-12, 06:32 AM
Why why❕I have long cleared the mission and was given the reward..but just now when i log in my rewards were retracted and i was askd to reavh the 3rd island..after which it is the 6th island

Why tl must u retract the reward so that u can force us to play ur games!?

Same thing happened to me. I reached the 3rd island and the pop up claimed it was giving me 15 gold, it added it to my gold, and then subtracted it. It did this twice, and I never got my gold.

ShortyKianna
06-27-12, 08:22 AM
I had reached both level 3 & 6, when I got the second round of bubble mania goals. They rewarded me for this time for reaching level 3 BUT they did the first time the goals were introduced a few days ago. So I understand if you had completed the level 3 goal last time, they won't reward you again this time. It was just a repeat I think done accidentally. I reached level 6 this time around and got 15 gold for it and now I'm trying to reach level 10.

ShortyKianna
06-27-12, 08:24 AM
Correction: they did not reward me this time around for reaching level 3 as I had claimed that reward already a few days ago but they did reward me for reaching level 6. Sorry for the confusion.

lareinema
06-27-12, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure I want to waste my time getting to level 6, because it added the gold at level 3 and then subtracted it. If its only going to pay at level 6, then it never should have added to my gold at all.

boboseng
06-27-12, 09:58 AM
strange i havent got bubble quest. i go to see if theres any update to install but also none...

GroupMagma
06-27-12, 10:14 AM
To clarify, Gems aren't given for downloading or leveling up the other games. Those quests do not have rewards, though there are other quests that do.

Also, not everyone will have access to these Quests at the same time, though you're welcome to try out our other games any time you'd like. :)