PDA

View Full Version : Habitat + Dragons Vanished while moving???screen shot avail to email

Jesa
06-07-12, 01:41 PM
I was moving my habitats around to make room for a new one and I saw I had no room for my large green grove and it came up red so I hit cancel and the habitat dossapeared and my 2 dragons were flying above nothing.I took a screen shot then closed my game turned off my phone and tried again and then my dragons were gone.Im really mad because it was my first forest dragon and it was at epic form and ten I lost a WILD dragon lvl 9.I don't understand how it just deleted my dragons and habitat????How can this be resolved?Ican post the screen shot when I'm at my laptop I'm posting this via my iPhone.

kooky panda
06-07-12, 01:50 PM
Please post screenshot when you can. You cannot sell a habitant without selling the dragons first so a glitch.

Try restarting your device to see if they come back.

purplegem611
06-07-12, 05:46 PM
I was moving my habitats around to make room for a new one and I saw I had no room for my large green grove and it came up red so I hit cancel and the habitat dossapeared and my 2 dragons were flying above nothing.I took a screen shot then closed my game turned off my phone and tried again and then my dragons were gone.Im really mad because it was my first forest dragon and it was at epic form and ten I lost a WILD dragon lvl 9.I don't understand how it just deleted my dragons and habitat????How can this be resolved?Ican post the screen shot when I'm at my laptop I'm posting this via my iPhone.

Same exact thing happened to me! I started a thread on this too!

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:15 AM
The same thing happened to y Diamond habitat (with no diamond in, phew...). I closed the app, and reloaded it straight away and it was back.

mattyboo1
06-08-12, 05:03 AM
The same thing happened to y Diamond habitat (with no diamond in, phew...). I closed the app, and reloaded it straight away and it was back.

I almost screamed when j saw this post but when I saw with no dragon in it

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 05:05 AM
I almost screamed when j saw this post but when I saw with no dragon in it

XD
I probably would of rage quit if there WAS a diamond in there.