PDA

View Full Version : Just got an Egg I have never seen Dark blue with a large White star and a moon on it.

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 12:02 PM
Anyone know what this is? It had 22 hours breeding and hatching time. I just put it in the nest so it's going to be a while before I see it. Thanks!

queentina3
06-07-12, 12:03 PM
I think that's the Wizard.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 12:04 PM
Congrz, wizard is in your nest :P add me if u want to check his epic form ;) kinda remind of my grandfather lol

xoam0re
06-07-12, 12:22 PM
HOW did you make that?!?

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 12:24 PM
Water+magic
I did coral+water through.

kooky panda
06-07-12, 12:39 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/1e392128-1.jpgWizard

snake073
06-07-12, 01:30 PM
Finally got a wizard. Is now in epic form. Finally got planet as well, also in epic form. still can't get titan though. Have got around 30 charms. Anyone have any other combinations for Titan apart from charm and fire.

kooky panda
06-07-12, 01:32 PM
Finally got a wizard. Is now in epic form. Finally got planet as well, also in epic form. still can't get titan though. Have got around 30 charms. Anyone have any other combinations for Titan apart from charm and fire.

I got my titan with level 6 Magic and level 6 fire.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 01:36 PM
Same here magic 7 fire 7 first try.

J3551ca8
06-07-12, 01:54 PM
I got my Titan with fire and magic. Level 8 on both. I also just today got my diamond today with level 5 firestorm left column and level 5 serpent 2nd column.

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 02:42 PM
Wow a Wizard? Never heard of that one. Did they update the game again? It's not even in the purchase menu. I breed a magic dragon at level 4 and a water dragon at level 7 and when it said 22 hours I was sure I had a mindvolt and then this blue egg with the star and moons appeared in the nest. It was my first attempt. I haven't been able to get a fairy no matter what I try and eagles come easy.. Strange how it all works. I am beginning to think it doesnt matter how old the dragon is but still not sure yet. I will post a picture of the egg here for you all to see as soon as I can. Anyone have a picture of a hatched one? I still have 20 hours to wait on this one before I see it but I will post a picture if no one else has by then. Thanks everyone! :)

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 02:44 PM
Oh I see Kooky Panda already posted a picture thanks kooky Panda! :) That is definitely the one in my nest now so that is a wizard.. Anyone know how much gold that would cost in the store and is it really rare?

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 02:45 PM
Thanks Happy Fox! Is your ID happy_fox in the game? I will try and add you. I am obviously Gamezebogal if you or anyone else wishes to add me. Thanks! :) Very nice people in this forum and very helpful too.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 02:46 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)/page102

No infomation about titan and wizard for now, they are not even in the market yet!
Posted his epic form in a thread, wizard is really hard to get, lucky u ;)

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 02:47 PM
Oop look like i am late lol

fefefarm
06-07-12, 03:06 PM
What dragons Did you Use on The right and left to get The wizard dragon? IF you Dont Mind sharing. Thank you.

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know what habitats the wizard dragon will live in? i want to make sure I have a place for him when he hatches.. Thanks!

fefefarm
06-07-12, 03:09 PM
i see you Said Coral and water, but What were their levels? Thank You.

kkev2
06-07-12, 03:09 PM
Is Jealous.

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 03:11 PM
I don't mind sharing at all! i put a magic dragon level 4 on the left side and a water dragon level 7 on the right and got the wizard egg! I was actually thinking I had a mindvolt due to the 22 hours but apparently that applies to the wizard as well. Hope this helps and Good luck! :)

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 03:13 PM
Wizard=magic+water so he will live on purple and blue habitat
My coral is 7 and water is 8

yandao11
06-07-12, 07:28 PM
How do you people have had so many tries (I think i saw a 30charms) and gotten Titan and wizard to epic form alr when they have been released for less than 48hrs ?

By buying gold ?

saintlover
06-07-12, 07:55 PM
Finally got mine after multiple attempts but can't remember what I used. I thought it was an Atlantis (10) X Magic (8) but that doesn't make sense. I was so excited I finally got it I sped it up and forgot to look.

kooky panda
06-07-12, 08:03 PM
How do you people have had so many tries (I think i saw a 30charms) and gotten Titan and wizard to epic form alr when they have been released for less than 48hrs ?

By buying gold ?

yes.....

gamezebogal
06-07-12, 08:18 PM
Wow it seems once I got a magic dragon all of a sudden I was able to start getting a lot more of the ultra rare dragons. It took over a month of playing but finally some results! :)

yandao11
06-07-12, 08:28 PM
yes.....

Even bot food with gold?

Gosh.. You people are so rich.. With the gold I meant.

soundthehorn
06-07-12, 11:16 PM
atlantis and magic makes sense! atlantis has the water element and wizard is water + magic!

SlightlyJaded
06-08-12, 07:35 AM
Could someone tell me the breeding time for the Titan please?

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 07:44 AM
Could someone tell me the breeding time for the Titan please?

32 hours (2 days)

mcgee22
06-08-12, 07:44 AM
Well I think I'm getting a Titan since breeding time seems right @ 32hrs. I used Fire Lvl 10 + Charm Lvl 4.

SlightlyJaded
06-08-12, 08:16 AM
32 hours (2 days)

Thank you.

LUCASYAU
06-08-12, 09:04 PM
Man, how does everyone level up their dragons so quickly with the lowered food prices? The only dragon I've Epic'd after the food reduction was my Life dragon, and that was from like, 3 hours of Buffbeet grinding. -.-

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 11:33 PM
Man, how does everyone level up their dragons so quickly with the lowered food prices? The only dragon I've Epic'd after the food reduction was my Life dragon, and that was from like, 3 hours of Buffbeet grinding. -.-

Me 2 weeks since i didnt get any rare dragon last week except island lol

RotomGuy
06-09-12, 12:41 AM
I have only 4 epics, 2 were done before the food lowers. Serpent, Firestorm, Mindvolt and Charm. The last two were after the food change, so I was just grinding Buffbeets while visiting people.

saintlover
06-09-12, 03:22 AM
If you have nothing better to do while watch tv at night you cane make 120 food every 3 minutes that ads up pretty quickly. The 6/30sec impurberries actually yeild the best but it's a lot of work to continually harvest every 30 sec on 6 farms. That's how I'm managing to level up my dragons now that food is half. I did buy some food with gold on accident and that helped to level but plopped I front of the tv with nothing better todo has gotten my dragons epiced.

LUCASYAU
06-09-12, 07:16 AM
If you have nothing better to do while watch tv at night you cane make 120 food every 3 minutes that ads up pretty quickly. The 6/30sec impurberries actually yeild the best but it's a lot of work to continually harvest every 30 sec on 6 farms. That's how I'm managing to level up my dragons now that food is half. I did buy some food with gold on accident and that helped to level but plopped I front of the tv with nothing better todo has gotten my dragons epiced.

Yeah, that was what I was doing for my first grinding session. Watching an Adventure Time marathon really takes away the boringness of grinding. :D

queentina3
06-09-12, 07:47 AM

I had amassed a good stock of food before they lowered the quantities. Now when I go to do my playing, I throw in 3 minutes, go around to a few neighbors, go back to my place and harvest/replant 3 minutes, clear my habitats, go back to neighbors, and etc......This makes it less boring having to wait for the food, as I'm doing other things at the same time. When I'm done that, I just plant the 1 hour, since I check into my game every hour to clear habitats/check for map requests. I've pretty much stopped feeding my dragons as I'm trying to evolve those that have been stuck at 6 or 9 due to only having 1 evolver. Once I level up the ones I'm keeping, I should have a good stock of food again to level up the ones that are still babies.

sushilover22
06-12-12, 11:18 PM

I tried Charm lv 6 with a Poison lv 4 and got Life dragon but then i tried it again but switch them around.. Poison lv 4 + Charm lv 6 and got a Titan dragon :)

RotomGuy
06-12-12, 11:30 PM
Just got a Wizard! And a Planet! Need a Titan now.

sherrycake
08-09-12, 07:53 AM
got my titan by lvl 4 coral and lvl 7 charm.