PDA

View Full Version : The Great Farm Update Date: June 7!

bawpotter
06-06-12, 02:40 PM
Well, it's almost here! The Great Farm Update Date! It's June, and summer is almost upon us! The pools are open, school is almost out, and the temperature is rising! The new teasers from DW are great for the summer! Welcome the Radicchio plant and the Ice Cream Barn to your Farm soon!

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710243515_2RejjQEE_f.jpg

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710248973_3DANponV_f.jpg

While the barn is being frozen, let's talk about our hopes.

1. New Goals!
2. New Gifts!
3. Coin Content!

Please remember that the updates roll out. If you don't get it on Thursday, you will get it on Tuesday.

In the mean time, let's all get ready for the Great Update Date!

MamaMini
06-06-12, 02:47 PM
Seriously?? An ice cream barn? I hope there are more (translation: better) options along with these.

MiniLaura
06-06-12, 02:48 PM
First animals in clothes and now buildings shaped like food?

Maybe it's a good thing Hector is gone. This development would give him a stroke.

ariesblu
06-06-12, 02:54 PM
Ice cream barn... Interesting.

And I don't understand what goals are. What are goals?

yaharalady
06-06-12, 03:08 PM
Bprobably will cost gems.

pinkster73
06-06-12, 04:53 PM
Ice cream barn... Interesting.

And I don't understand what goals are. What are goals?

I have no idea, sorry.

tmh690
06-06-12, 04:59 PM
Definately not their best work but on the bright side perhaps there will be a couple of cute little gnomes!

RealFarmer1222
06-06-12, 06:13 PM
An Ice Cream barn?????

There used to be an ice cream place up the road called the "Sundae Barn".

cubsrock1908
06-06-12, 06:15 PM
Uh I don't have goals

ariesblu
06-06-12, 06:24 PM
Uh I don't have goals
I know, it's a little confusing.

yupiyupigumgum
06-06-12, 06:53 PM
Turtle in the bakery, ice cream cone in the farm .....umm...maybe is too stressfull for TL creation team to come up with fresh idea in short time ( a week)

pinkster73
06-06-12, 06:55 PM
Turtle in the bakery, ice cream cone in the farm .....umm...maybe is too stressfull for TL creation team to come up with fresh idea in short time ( a week)

Turtle-farm
Sequioas-farm
Ice cream cone thing-bakery

There. Easy peasy.

nmishii
06-06-12, 07:30 PM
I don't have goals either.

Snapenath
06-07-12, 02:40 AM
That ice cream barn is just ridiculous...

How about some fruits in the next updates? It would be good for a change as well!

SweetSensation23
06-07-12, 03:25 AM
I like the radicchio :). Looks like roses...probably another 10.000hour crop though

bbieprnc
06-07-12, 06:23 AM
Uh I don't have goals

If you are on Droid - you will never see goals.

queentina3
06-07-12, 06:33 AM
I'm actually looking forward to this update, as it is another one that will help me save up my "real" money and my virtual coins. The only thing I'll be interested in is the crop, and hopefully it will be a short-timed one.

sissy8
06-07-12, 08:12 AM
what about expansion?????????? that is what we need and maybe a nice sushibar in our farms or a gym:rolleyes::rolleyes:

queentina3
06-07-12, 08:17 AM
what about expansion?????????? that is what we need and maybe a nice sushibar in our farms or a gym:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I doubt we'll ever get expansions. According to a post BP responded back to it is unclear on if Farm has the ROOM to expand any further. But don't worry Sissy, our request was passed onto the developers. :rolleyes:

caljean
06-07-12, 09:31 AM
Anytime now?

bobbyrae
06-07-12, 09:49 AM

Definitely a gym. Because you know, farmers need to work out too.

I think the best thing would be an alligator in a little pink polkadot tutu. That would totally rock!

:rolleyes:

pinkster73
06-07-12, 09:50 AM
Definitely a gym. Because you know, farmers need to work out too.

I think the best thing would be an alligator in a little pink polkadot tutu. That would totally rock!

......eating an ice cream

bobbyrae
06-07-12, 09:52 AM
......eating an ice cream

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully next week. I'm so hoping for this next week.

queentina3
06-07-12, 09:56 AM
Actually the alligator should eat that dog in the frock. :p

RoseMiti
06-07-12, 10:31 AM
the ice cream barn is a limited offer - 40 gems

pinkster73
06-07-12, 10:47 AM
Beach shack 15 000 coins
Summer sheep 15 gems
Beach hut 20 gems

A tree
A flower
Radiccio
All one day

Sorry, forgot the names of the tree and flower.

queentina3
06-07-12, 10:49 AM
Summer Sheep = 15 gems
Beach Shack = 20 gems
Guava Tree = 6,000 coins, income 80 coins and 1 xp, for 22 hours
Radicchio = 100 coins, income 290 coins and 2 xp, for 1 day
Bellflower = 180 coins, income 300 coins and 2 xp, for 1 day
Beach hut = 15,000 coins and 38 xp

Not sure if those 1 days are 24 or 22 hours, not planting them yet.

pinkster73
06-07-12, 10:52 AM
I would post a pic of the beach house shack thingee but Photobucket hates me today.

cakeandpie
06-07-12, 10:57 AM
I got the update but there is no ice-cream barn.

queentina3
06-07-12, 11:01 AM
I got the update but there is no ice-cream barn.

It is the limited random offer.

queentina3
06-07-12, 11:04 AM
I would post a pic of the beach house shack thingee but Photobucket hates me today.

LOL!! I've been having problems with it lately as well. I like the shack, but just can't justify it right now. I'm saving my gems for the greenhouse, since I refuse to buy them any longer.

bbieprnc
06-07-12, 11:05 AM
Guava Tree = 6,000 coins, income 80 coins and 1 xp, for 22 hours
Radicchio = 100 coins, income 290 coins and 2 xp, for 1 day
Bellflower = 180 coins, income 300 coins and 2 xp, for 1 day

Oh seriously - all 1 day!!! Cannot get any better.

queentina3
06-07-12, 11:12 AM

I know. We ask and ask and ask for short timed crops and they still give us long timed crops. I've given up asking for things, they don't listen and don't care. :rolleyes:

yanochka
06-07-12, 11:12 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/f9c7e412.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/960a8e10.jpg

yanochka
06-07-12, 11:15 AM
I really like the beach hut and beach shack - should we dare to hope to get an actual beach (water tiles????). Not too crazy about the summer sheep and ice cream barn.

Palm Tree decoration is nice because it can be rotated - would be good for beach/tropical designs.

yanochka
06-07-12, 11:17 AM

Too bad about the new crops - something else that I will not plant on my farm, although bellflower looks nice

AuntyRose32
06-07-12, 11:35 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/AuntyRose/09b906f9.jpg

Trying to figure out this photobucket thing, test run.....!!

AuntyRose32
06-07-12, 11:37 AM
It worked...well fancy that :) Now to figure out how to make photo smaller.....hate the ice cream barn by the way :(

spaceape1
06-07-12, 11:39 AM
After farming all day those little gnomes would rather have a Beer Barn! That's what I'm thinking.

yanochka
06-07-12, 11:43 AM
After farming all day those little gnomes would rather have a Beer Barn! That's what I'm thinking.

How about a Tiki Bar(n) :D

pinkster73
06-07-12, 12:05 PM
Everything is so wonderful. And cute. And lovely. Everything is so totally awesome around here! Blah blah blah awesomeness and greatness. Can I say that?

kattybell
06-07-12, 12:06 PM
Everything is so wonderful. And cute. And lovely. Everything is so totally awesome around here! Blah blah blah awesomeness and greatness. Can I say that?

LOL, you're wonderful.

yanochka
06-07-12, 12:11 PM
LOL, you're wonderful.

and cute, and lovely, and awesome, and great :D

kattybell
06-07-12, 12:12 PM
and cute, and lovely, and awesome, and great :D

So are you! :)

nmishii
06-07-12, 12:14 PM
I know. We ask and ask and ask for short timed crops and they still give us long timed crops. I've given up asking for things, they don't listen and don't care. :rolleyes:

Well, they listened to me if they are 22 hr crops

queentina3
06-07-12, 12:51 PM

:p

I now violently dislike you. Pinkster's been removed from the list, and you've been put on it. I'm going to get you my pretty, and your little dog too!

bobbyrae
06-07-12, 12:59 PM
Actually the alligator should eat that dog in the frock. :p
Hector might return if that happened :p

which is why we must ask for long term crops if we want short term ones, hun.

Yada yada yada...

bbieprnc
06-07-12, 01:15 PM
which is why we must ask for long term crops if we want short term ones, hun.

Reverse psychology!!! Yup, got you. So I need to do the same for goals for android!!! Keep on saying I don't want them, great idea!!! :-)

BettyJoPeters
06-07-12, 02:58 PM
Palace is an inappropriate word? Guess I should post, 'love your Royal Pain!' :P off topic... I know

kkev2
06-07-12, 03:12 PM
New Goals!!!... but it has been so long since I have played... I may have to log into that game again.

queentina3
06-07-12, 03:18 PM
New Goals!!!... but it has been so long since I have played... I may have to log into that game again.

There aren't any new goals.

pinkster73
06-07-12, 03:37 PM
There aren't any new goals.

What a downer. Next you're going to say zombies don't exist.

queentina3
06-07-12, 03:44 PM
What a downer. Next you're going to say zombies don't exist.

Oh THEY exist, in your mind. :p

pegasus2010
06-07-12, 06:22 PM
Lol. So y'all agree. Another lame update? The bulbous cone building is so...bulbous. The beach farm kinda escapes me. Are we getting the s****ped Seaside Story? Among other nonfarm stories. I'll keep my gems for the gem traps. I've been playing for two years(gasp). Sign me as Farmsick

pegasus2010
06-07-12, 06:25 PM
My post is asterisked. The phrase only included the word s c r a p p e d. I only swear out loud thank yo very much

pinkster73
06-07-12, 06:29 PM
My post is asterisked. The phrase only included the word s c r a p p e d. I only swear out loud thank yo very much

I was wondering why you were swearing ha ha

RealFarmer1222
06-07-12, 06:32 PM

Photobucket has been hating on me all week!

bobbyrae
06-07-12, 06:34 PM

I thought you said ****ped seaside story. Was wondering what that was. :p

I actually LOOOOOOOOVED this update. Loved it. Loved it!
Loved the little sheep with the red and white floaty thingy suffocati....i mean wrapped around his cute adorable little tummy...even though he doesn't have any water to go swimming in...never mind that. I just adore, ADORE that sheep! At keast he has a beach hut to go cool out in.
And I just loooooove the ice cream cone barn. I love it. Totally cute. Totally out of place BUT hey! Whatever...never mind that either.
I'm campaigning for an alligator in a tutu for the next update. A pink polka dot tutu. A constructable alligator in a pink polka dot tutu. Eating an ice cream.

pinkster73
06-07-12, 06:52 PM
Bobbyrae has cracked ^^^^

Snapenath
06-07-12, 10:10 PM

Completely... lol

Well i don't like this update... I already hate when an update has a 24 hour crop, but 2???? tsssss that means I won't be able to continue mastering the normal crop for the next 10 days, as it takes me about 5 days to master a 24 hour crop.

The barn is just ridiculous, can't wait for Monday morning when the offer disappears.

The beach hut is rather cute, but i don't really see the use in a farm. And I also like the shack, which is rather unexpensive and might break my rule of non longer spending my gems and buy it. Anyway I will have to spend those 170 gems before I am finally forced to install the app update in order not to fall into the tap to manage trap.

Snapenath
06-07-12, 10:11 PM
@Yanochka: have you started to buy some gems again???

TimeForACuppaTea
06-07-12, 10:50 PM
Good, more stuff I have no interest in spending money on. Ice cream barn, really?

Can goals be made optional? I get that some people like them but for those of us who don't, can we please have the option of simply making them vanish? Just like the option to save dead crops or not. "Would you like goals? Yes or No" No please, thank you very much.

pegasus2010
06-08-12, 05:57 AM
I agree. Lame update plus I'm forced to play Pet shop in order to remove the icons that fill my teeny tiny screen. What a boring game! Almost as boring as being forced to play slots for the same reason. An option to remove icons would be thoughtful and humane. Two of my favorite adjectives for TL

queentina3
06-08-12, 05:59 AM
Completely... lol

Well i don't like this update... I already hate when an update has a 24 hour crop, but 2???? tsssss that means I won't be able to continue mastering the normal crop for the next 10 days, as it takes me about 5 days to master a 24 hour crop.

The barn is just ridiculous, can't wait for Monday morning when the offer disappears.

The beach hut is rather cute, but i don't really see the use in a farm. And I also like the shack, which is rather unexpensive and might break my rule of non longer spending my gems and buy it. Anyway I will have to spend those 170 gems before I am finally forced to install the app update in order not to fall into the tap to manage trap.

I like the looks of the shack and was really debating on using some of my gems for it, but am going to pass. It just doesn't look right without having a beach or water right up against it. The sand against the grass just looks odd, plus a beach shack on a farm just doesn't do it for me, no matter how cute I think it is. I need to save these gems for that greenhouse, and its become a mantra whenever I see a gem item I want. "must hold off for greenhouse, must hold off for greenhouse". I then force close my game and step away until the URGE to spend them passes. LMAO

DerGelbeKaiser
06-09-12, 06:52 AM

BAHAHAHAHA! I'm not playing at the mo (totally addicted to another game right now) but just popping in now and then to 'see' you guys brightens up my day. This update was lame, but the replies were funny as heck (still snickering about the censored sea story)

pika4ever88
06-10-12, 03:42 PM
Turtle-farm
Sequioas-farm
Ice cream cone thing-bakery

There. Easy peasy.

But that's just too {} obvious. You're giving the current TL too much credit if you think they'd actually come up with that... ;>. Though if they are ever smart like that, I do hope there's not Ice Cream Barn n Bakery. . .

joecotta
06-11-12, 11:12 AM
Anyone else seeing huge chunks of what they've planted disappearing, since this last "update?" I started a thread fo it. If you've been affected, please comment, lest we are IGNORED, again

Thank you!

Joe

WendingWanderer
06-11-12, 01:33 PM
The ice cream barn has to be the ugliest building offered. Easy not to spend gems on that.

The beach hut? Well, next summer I'm thinking about building a tropical farm (for the coconuts, bananas, dates, sugar cane), and the hut might go well with that - if they're still offering it next summer.

I notice that they've given us new flowers (beliflower), but last week's gem trapping Red Gladiolus are still on the first page while the new beliflowers are on the second page...

pinkster73
06-11-12, 01:35 PM
The ice cream barn has to be the ugliest building offered. Easy not to spend gems on that.

The beach hut? Well, next summer I'm thinking about building a tropical farm (for the coconuts, bananas, dates, sugar cane), and the hut might go well with that - if they're still offering it next summer.

I notice that they've given us new flowers (beliflower), but last week's gem trapping Red Gladiolus are still on the first page while the new beliflowers are on the second page...

And the bellflowers are 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours, screwing up my garden.

bbieprnc
06-12-12, 05:54 AM
And the bellflowers are 24 hours while the other one day flowers are 22 hours, screwing up my garden.

I know screwed me up too and my planning and looked ugly when each bloomed at different times!! I feel with you.

ariesblu
06-12-12, 09:50 PM
Oh THEY exist, in your mind. :p
Not only in the mind, but in Florida apparently too.

ariesblu
06-12-12, 09:51 PM
I hope to see a candy cane barn next, hopefully by Christmas. I think that would make a lot of sense for farm story.