PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Material

meka_w
06-06-12, 01:22 PM
I answer a lot of material requests from my neighbors but I do not know how to request material. Also, when I am sent materials it does not allow me to use them (non food items). It seems that they do not show up in my "gifts" after I accept them. Could you tell me what things such as wire and oil are used for and how do I utilize them? Also, how do I sent material requests? Something is telling me that I'm missing a major component of the game. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jojobaby66
06-06-12, 01:32 PM
Most material requests are made once you have purchased an appliance that requires building. You can then request materials from neighbours as needed and will be prompted when you need them. You can only request from neighbours once a day. Lots of the objects only become obvious once the appliance is bought and parts are requested. I'm still waiting to find out what some things are needed for and I'm at level 46!

Jojobaby66
06-06-12, 01:33 PM
Also meant to say that non food gifts will stack up until these appliances need them. Will often save asking neighbours for them. They are not accessible for you. Hope this makes sense

meka_w
06-06-12, 01:34 PM
Thanks for your help. Now I understand. I'm only at level 23 so I think my next appliance purchase is level 25. I will look then to see what appliance I can choose which requires a build. Thanks again!
Most material requests are made once you have purchased an appliance that requires building. You can then request materials from neighbours as needed and will be prompted when you need them. You can only request from neighbours once a day. Lots of the objects only become obvious once the appliance is bought and parts are requested. I'm still waiting to find out what some things are needed for and I'm at level 46!

RoseMiti
06-06-12, 01:34 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29398-Supreme-Dynasty-Sehana

This thread has links to Sehana's blog. There you can find a chart with appliances and materials for them.

meka_w
06-06-12, 01:35 PM
Yes you've helped a lot. I appreciate it.

meka_w
06-06-12, 01:36 PM
I will certainly check this out. Thanks
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29398-Supreme-Dynasty-Sehana

This thread has links to Sehana's blog. There you can find a chart with appliances and materials for them.

sparks229
06-06-12, 01:36 PM
Hi :) from what youre saying, I think you're on an android because you can't see materials in your gifts. Yeah, androids can't see them. Chance of it happening? Not likely

To request materials, you'll have to buy a constructible. When you buy one, you'll see a box. If you double tap it, you'll see how many materials you have and if you don't have enough you can request it. Sehana made a chart for what parts constructibles need. I'll go ad find it real quick.

Hope that helps you out so far though :)

sparks229
06-06-12, 01:37 PM
Wow... I'm a slow typer. Please ignore my previous post lol

meka_w
06-06-12, 01:46 PM
No, I appreciate your help. Thank you. Yes I'm on an android.
Hi :) from what youre saying, I think you're on an android because you can't see materials in your gifts. Yeah, androids can't see them. Chance of it happening? Not likely

To request materials, you'll have to buy a constructible. When you buy one, you'll see a box. If you double tap it, you'll see how many materials you have and if you don't have enough you can request it. Sehana made a chart for what parts constructibles need. I'll go ad find it real quick.

Hope that helps you out so far though :)