PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally sold a habitat

purplegem611
06-06-12, 09:32 AM
I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 hi... tips for you x3 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??

purplegem611
06-06-12, 09:35 AM
I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 hi... tips for you x3 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??
Sorry must have hit paste in the above message....I must have accidentally sold a habitat... No big deal only 500 replace it! But the dragons were still there, walking around, then I built another. But when I restarted my dragon story the dragons were gone? Did they automatically get sold with the habitat??

kooky panda
06-06-12, 10:05 AM
You may of had a glitch because you cannot sell a habitat with dragons on it. You have to sell or move the dragons first, then you can sell the habitant.

purplegem611
06-06-12, 10:26 AM
You may of had a glitch because you cannot sell a habitat with dragons on it. You have to sell or move the dragons first, then you can sell the habitant.

Habitat and dragons are missing! Hmmm... I know there is a conifirming of selling so not really sure what happened it was so odd. I did buy another. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall see if that works.

purplegem611
06-06-12, 11:01 AM
Habitat and dragons are missing! Hmmm... I know there is a conifirming of selling so not really sure what happened it was so odd. I did buy another. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall see if that works.

Well that didn't work!! Good thing it was only 2 forest dragons easy to replace!!

purplegem611
06-06-12, 01:22 PM
Habitat and dragons still missing! And I am still showing 16 dragons when I only have 14.... So where oh where have my dragons gone?? Lol

sunstorm01
06-06-12, 01:28 PM
They're hiding with the widard.

kooky panda
06-06-12, 02:00 PM
I checked your game(sent invite) to see if I could see the extra 2 and I am only seeing 14 also.

I will send over the CMs, but you might also want to email support@teamlava.com to look into your game.

purplegem611
06-06-12, 02:10 PM
I checked your game(sent invite) to see if I could see the extra 2 and I am only seeing 14 also.

I will send over the CMs, but you might also want to email support@teamlava.com to look into your game. that's too funny didn't even realize it was you!! Thank you for checking I will try and email support! If you delete me I won't be offended I know you have lots of NBRs!! And you were only checking on me!!

purplegem611
06-06-12, 05:20 PM
I am not sure where else to post my question, but how much do you get when you sell a dragon

Not much I think 100. But you can see for yourself if you try to sell one. It tells you how much and you don't have to sell it.

purplegem611
06-06-12, 05:21 PM
I emailed teamlava... Will keep you posted!

DragonTauro
06-07-12, 12:08 AM
Not much I think 100. But you can see for yourself if you try to sell one. It tells you how much and you don't have to sell it.

I have to say 100 coins for all dragons (even rares?!) is lame >.<

daunguyen
06-07-12, 01:12 AM
I have to say 100 coins for all dragons (even rares?!) is lame >.<

Yea. I accidently sold my serpent for only 100 coins. But we only pay 200 coins for the dragon when we breed them, all of them include rare, super rare and ultra rare. I think it is fair though.

DaojinWildfire
06-07-12, 03:52 PM
Do you remember which habitat and specific dragons are missing?

- Small/Large habitat
- Specific dragon (lvl, evolution)

purplegem611
06-07-12, 05:16 PM

- Small/Large habitat
- Specific dragon (lvl, evolution) it was a green grove and two forest dragons prob level 4-6... It's not so much of a big deal, not much money spent, I am more worried that I says a have two more dragons than I do. But I guess if habitats and dragons are dissapearing it is a problem. LoL... I got a message from another player this happened to also.

purplegem611
06-07-12, 05:18 PM

- Small/Large habitat
- Specific dragon (lvl, evolution)
Just checked they are still showing up in my breeding log too! They were at levels 6 and seven. And it was a small green grove

DaojinWildfire
06-08-12, 04:47 PM
Just checked they are still showing up in my breeding log too! They were at levels 6 and seven. And it was a small green grove
What do you mean by "showing up in my breeding log"? Can you include a screenshot, if possible?

queentina3
06-08-12, 05:07 PM
What do you mean by "showing up in my breeding log"? Can you include a screenshot, if possible?

I'm pretty sure she means the breeding log you see on your Profile. It usually says something like 50/75 dragons, 20/25 habitats, and etc........I made up those numbers, just to give you an example.

squilibob
06-08-12, 05:43 PM
When you select breed it gives you two lists of all your dragons capable of breeding and the dragons are showing up there.

purplegem611
06-08-12, 08:16 PM

If I go to breed dragons they show up in the two columns to choose from. I am not sure how to post a screenshot on here.

purplegem611
06-14-12, 05:13 AM
My lost dragons were in my breeding lists... So I thought maybe if I used them to breed I could place them in a habitat when finished.... Well when my missing forest dragon finished breeding with an air dragon, the air dragon went back into its habitat, but the forest dragon stayed in the breeding den, just flying around, but them disappeared again.... Any news on why?

DaojinWildfire
06-15-12, 01:44 PM
Check your game now. Everything should be fixed. By the way, your egg hatched and you got a Coral dragon. Congrats!

camel_power
06-15-12, 01:55 PM
Check your game now. Everything should be fixed. By the way, your egg hatched and you got a Coral dragon. Congrats!

Aww, time for the baby shower!

purplegem611
06-15-12, 02:50 PM
Yes!! Ten minutes ago my habitat and dragons reappeared!! I have a poison dragon in the works right now!! Woo hoo!!
Thanks everyone!!