PDA

View Full Version : I need hugs :(

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 09:23 AM
hello, i just got a glitch (i hope) and lost 580 gems just after purchasing them with the 30% offer. I wrote to the support and i really hope they will restore the gems (or the money on the credit card)
im a bit concerned, do u know how much time it will take?

....i know i shouldnt have try to buy that big number, but im greedy, it's long time i want the Duck Fountain from the Picnic box, so every time there is an offer i buy some gems and try the luck
sigh

ipaddolo

bobbyrae
06-06-12, 09:27 AM
All the best with that!

Limaxa
06-06-12, 09:28 AM
Wow huge sum of Money.. Hope the support will help you :-/

yupiyupigumgum
06-06-12, 09:29 AM
Oh my God .....I really hope you'll get your money back...."hug"

mrdoubtfire
06-06-12, 09:40 AM
Check to see if your credit card has been charged. If it has, call your credit card company and file a dispute. They may investigate TL and hopefully this doesn't happen to you or anyone else again

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 10:07 AM
thanks guys, yes the credit card has been charged, and the support answered with the authomatic response generator that it looks i need to transfer to another device?? this doesnt look promising..... :(

bobbyrae
06-06-12, 10:11 AM
thanks guys, yes the credit card has been charged, and the support answered with the authomatic response generator that it looks i need to transfer to another device?? this doesnt look promising..... :(

Lololololol!! Great answer that one! Lol. Classic TL.

Vinyl_Cafe
06-06-12, 10:18 AM
Hugs! Hopefully, you get your gems or money back. I'm sure TL will be able to resolve it. Don't give up, yet.

sweetstuff525
06-06-12, 10:23 AM
Sorry but did you happen to see yOur gems? Or we're they never added to you game? Do you see any box items in you design box? Any appliance slots? Any extra coins that you may accidently bought with gems? Or did you accidently expand with gems?

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 10:25 AM
thanks again, this forum is helping me to keep the mind calm :) im not giving up, and im not opening a dispute with the credit card until i get an "human" answer. i just hope this will be sorted soon™

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 10:28 AM
ehm sweetstuff, it's 580 gems i bought with the offer, it's not an accidental purchase of some item. nothing costs 580 gems in the game, at least nothing i could have bought with only one tap. and yes, i got the message "the gems have been added to your account", then *puff* vanished- thanks for the help thou :)

kooky panda
06-06-12, 11:44 AM

hello, i just got a glitch (i hope) and lost 580 gems just after purchasing them with the 30% offer. I wrote to the support and i really hope they will restore the gems (or the money on the credit card)
im a bit concerned, do u know how much time it will take?

....i know i shouldnt have try to buy that big number, but im greedy, it's long time i want the Duck Fountain from the Picnic box, so every time there is an offer i buy some gems and try the luck
sigh

ipaddolo

Check your receipt and make sure that the transaction was not canceled for some reason. Make sure you do send a copy of the receipt to support.
Responses in automatic replies from support can be triggered when certain words are used in the email you send.
You will be getting a real email from an support agent within 3-5 business days.

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 12:13 PM
thanks Kooky, i'll send the receipt to the support as soon as the Apple store will send it to me, it usually happens the day after (i checked the charge on my bank account, atm i dont have receipt)
3-5 days looks a bit too much for a problem that involves money, but i guess i cant do anything on that :)

22Petshop
06-06-12, 12:38 PM
��Hugs��Hugs��Hugs�� I can't even imagine how you feel!! I will not buy gems ever again since they can be taken away so easily and with really no chance of getting them back. Keep us posted! ��Hugs��Hugs��Huga��

22Petshop
06-06-12, 12:39 PM
Sorry just realized my emoji didn't work! : )

yanochka
06-06-12, 12:44 PM
I had this happen before. My gems showed 4 or 5 hours after my purchase.

GroovyRuss
06-06-12, 01:10 PM
it is on credit card so just inform your card company what happened and they will reverse the charge.
At least MY credit card company did it for me when i lost 105 gems.

sparks229
06-06-12, 01:30 PM
Omg that's awful! *hugs* :)

Jojobaby66
06-06-12, 01:35 PM
Oh love! Feel for you. Good luck x

sunstorm01
06-06-12, 01:36 PM
Yep good luck. And * BIG HUGS, and a Valium *

farrels
06-06-12, 03:32 PM
good luck.hugs hugs hugs

shakiba
06-06-12, 05:29 PM
Good luck! Hope everything will turn out alright!

ariesblu
06-06-12, 06:22 PM
Whoa good luck with that.

ipaddolo
06-06-12, 11:13 PM
thanks everyone, you are really helping me to deal with this issue.

theredchilly
06-07-12, 05:30 AM
You will be fine, team lava should fix it for you, since it's not your fault....I love the duck fountain too❤❤❤❤

RoseMeyer
06-07-12, 06:22 AM
thanks again, this forum is helping me to keep the mind calm :) im not giving up, and im not opening a dispute with the credit card until i get an "human" answer. i just hope this will be sorted soon?

not a good move. They'll stall you until you miss the 90day cutoff. Call the bank ASAP.

ipaddolo
06-07-12, 10:24 AM
today i sent to the support the Apple Store receipt of the purchase to help the situation. As Kooky told me ill have to wait 3-5 days, so i guess i am on time to open a reject dispute with my credit card if the "human" answer will not solve the issue. But before to start a war i would give to TL the time to answer, at least :)

cubsrock1908
06-07-12, 10:25 AM
U need a hug? *hugs* If I had hundreds of gems I would give some to u

Huntress38
06-07-12, 12:13 PM
I bet you bought your gems just as they " updated " the game as I have just been thrown out of the game whilst visiting my daughter's bakery and when it went back to my bakery it was those stupid pop up's so I tried to go back to her bakery and no joy it just throws me out of the game, can visit any other neighbour I want from my list apart from my daughter( we share an Internet connection and can't help each other with requests as they never register as I or she has accepted the request) clearly Teamlava not a family orientated company and clearly they feel everybody has to have their own Internet connection to help each other, my other daughter and granddaughters can help me as they don't live at home. Come on Teamlava use your heads please families share connections in ONE house let us help each other without it taking a lot to get it to register and stop crashing our games just for your weekly updates

bakerbarbie12
06-07-12, 12:16 PM
The gems were not purchased today, as the thread indicates.

Huntress38
06-07-12, 12:50 PM
The gems were not purchased today, as the thread indicates.

Could be depends on time zone not everybody lives in USA or wherever this company are as I put food on for 1 day but it never says 23 hours 59 minutes after I put it on cooker so it clearly puts the hours as according to wherever the company is as have friends from all over world and on some of them I can visit them twice in 24 hours yet on another neighbours wall it will say it's been 2 days since I visited them even though for me it's been 24 hours....

bakerbarbie12
06-08-12, 03:04 PM
Could be depends on time zone not everybody lives in USA or wherever this company are as I put food on for 1 day but it never says 23 hours 59 minutes after I put it on cooker so it clearly puts the hours as according to wherever the company is as have friends from all over world and on some of them I can visit them twice in 24 hours yet on another neighbours wall it will say it's been 2 days since I visited them even though for me it's been 24 hours....

Recipes that say one day take 22 hours regardless of where you live, it has nothing to do with your time zone.

The TL day begins at 3:00 am Eastern Standard time so just figure out what time that is for you, and there ya go. If I stay up to 3 am (I am in EST zone) I can see new gifts, can gift again, etc, so the day is fresh.

catgirl477
06-08-12, 03:55 PM
What to do to try to fix any bug or glitch(do these one at a time):
1) force close the app, and restart you device.
2)uninstall and reinstall the app (your progress is saved on the TL server)
3)if all else fales send an email the support@teamlava.com

ipaddolo
06-08-12, 05:12 PM
yes catgirl, thanks, i did all of these, also sent the Apple store receipt to the support. 3 business days are passed, now we have the weekend, i hope they'll contact me this monday or tuesday

DaojinWildfire
06-08-12, 05:23 PM
yes catgirl, thanks, i did all of these, also sent the Apple store receipt to the support. 3 business days are passed, now we have the weekend, i hope they'll contact me this monday or tuesday
I would check your Spam folder for a response from support. Your ticket shows that an agent responded to you about 3 hours ago.

ipaddolo
06-08-12, 05:32 PM
YUPPIIIIIIIIIIIIII
yes, i didnt consider im in Europe (CET time), i guess friday working time wasnt done for TL support... i simply had my email reader close :) They answered very nicely and i got my gems back!!! :) :) :)
thank you very much to all of you for the nice words, the forum helped me to deal with the anxiety about money :)

sweetstuff525
06-08-12, 05:37 PM
YUPPIIIIIIIIIIIIII
yes, i didnt consider im in Europe (CET time), i guess friday working time wasnt done for TL support... i simply had my email reader close :) They answered very nicely and i got my gems back!!! :) :) :)
thank you very much to all of you for the nice words, the forum helped me to deal with the anxiety about money :)

Congratulations on getting your gems back... Be careful not to fall in a gem trap...liked how this story had a happy ending lol

ipaddolo
06-08-12, 05:47 PM
hehe no, i always pay attention. i already spent 1/3 of them trying to get the Duck Fountain from the Picnic Box, but AS USUAL the *%$ thing didnt drop. I'll keep the rest for the next updates :)

bakerbarbie12
06-08-12, 06:33 PM
Glad to hear it! Yay!!!!!!!

vykho
06-09-12, 08:21 AM
I saw a post long time ago in BS forum , i forgot what problem he had but anyway he lost some gems ...
and in his post , he told that he got his money back form "Apple" ...
you can also try to contact Apple about ur situation see if they can help too ~
Good luck !

vykho
06-09-12, 08:22 AM
Oh ~ i'm late ~ hahahaaa !!
congratualtions !! ^^