PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles and collect?

purplegem611
06-06-12, 08:46 AM
What is the difference between my habitat saying collect and it sparkling? I am a little confused between my dragons making money and NBRs playing.....

sourlicorice2
06-06-12, 08:51 AM
Sparkling means someone came and played with your dragons.

Collect is just collecting the coins you earn from the dragons.

DragonTauro
06-06-12, 08:51 AM
When the habitat says collect that means its full (or almost)

Sparkles means someone visited and played on that habitat.

Hth :)

purplegem611
06-06-12, 08:59 AM
I ask because sometimes my news states that more than one person played... But only one habitat sparkles... It was very confusing! LoL

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 09:26 AM
When it say collect, it means that your habitat is holding a certain amount of coins. For example, my fire habitat showed collect message when it reaches 850 coins. I didnt look for other habitat but i think it the same.
Sparkles only give u about 200 coins bonus if u collect, scale per level.

purplegem611
06-06-12, 09:38 AM
When it say collect, it means that your habitat is holding a certain amount of coins. For example, my fire habitat showed collect message when it reaches 850 coins. I didnt look for other habitat but i think it the same.
Sparkles only give u about 200 coins bonus if u collect, scale per level.
So the sparkles don't neccessarily means plays from neighbors? Only bonus coins?

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 10:16 AM
So the sparkles don't neccessarily means plays from neighbors? Only bonus coins?

U get bonus coins if your neigbor or other player played with your habitats, this is what sparkle means. Both bonus coins and play from neigbor.

squilibob
06-06-12, 06:40 PM
To put it simply: If another player played then that habitat will sparkle. Sparkle can show after clearing a habitat with the collect on it. This is because the sparkle can take several seconds to show as your game needs to check the server for this information.

If you are just sitting there doing nothing then the sparkles won't show because you are accessing the server. Do something that accesses the server like viewing your own wall. Check your habitats after a few seconds and sparkles may show up!