PDA

View Full Version : Expanding only one block at a time? Help plz!

lunasaurusrex
06-06-12, 05:48 AM
Hi, the other night I noticed that when I tried to expand, instead of all the blocks of dotted yellow line show up, only one block was expanded. (If I'm making sense...) I contacted TeamLava and I was pretty upset because it kept happening to me, every time I tried to expand. Now I'm wondering if the game has always been this way, and I'm just remembering wrong??? When you try to expand, and you tap the line of dotted yellow boxes, is the entire line of boxes supposed to expand? Or is it just the one box at a time? It seems like expanding would take hella time and money if it's only one box at a time...

Thanks for any input!

newlife02
06-06-12, 06:21 AM
Hi, the other night I noticed that when I tried to expand, instead of all the blocks of dotted yellow line show up, only one block was expanded. (If I'm making sense...) I contacted TeamLava and I was pretty upset because it kept happening to me, every time I tried to expand. Now I'm wondering if the game has always been this way, and I'm just remembering wrong??? When you try to expand, and you tap the line of dotted yellow boxes, is the entire line of boxes supposed to expand? Or is it just the one box at a time? It seems like expanding would take hella time and money if it's only one box at a time...

Thanks for any input!

One box at a time and cost increases with each box! At least, that's what I've got on my game... Who knows with DS!

lunasaurusrex
06-06-12, 06:33 AM
Oh ok, haha I don't know why I thought otherwise... thanks for clearing that up!