PDA

View Full Version : How lucky have you guys been on breeding??

khanine
06-06-12, 05:43 AM
I am trying for a serpent but have accidentally landed two Atlantis in a row... One is being hatch and the other is being breed. Help on the serpent please?

And don't you guys think we should be able to buy a second breeding den? It would help so much....

daunguyen
06-06-12, 06:15 AM
My serpent is being breed now. Breeding time is 16 hours so I guess I got him. I used Island and Forest to get him. It was my second attemp. By the way, both dragons are lv4. My first time, Island was on the right and Forest was on the left and I got an Island. Second time, I switched them and got 16 hours breeding. Hope it helps.

I think I was lucky with rare dragon. I got seabreeze while I was trying for mindvolt. I got mindvolt after 3 mist. I got wild after 4 life. I got fairy after 2 fruitful and eagle after 3 Firestorm. And serpent after 4 island. And all my rare dragons were born by level 4 parents.

RotomGuy
06-06-12, 06:27 AM
I have gotten 3 Serpents (4 overall now) while trying for the Atlantis. Trade? :P

aqualavia
06-06-12, 06:40 AM
I still don't have the Eagle dragon. I have gotten about 8 Firestorm dragons... Is there a catch?

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 06:44 AM
All my rare dragons are from firestorm/island combo. Was trying for diamond lol

diehardpat
06-06-12, 07:10 AM
I'm hatching a serpent egg at the moment used wild dragon & coral combo

khanine
06-06-12, 07:12 AM
Wow... All lvl 4 parents? That's awesome... My fairy, mindvolt, and wild was pretty got it at first try. Atlantis... Accidental lol & I would trade one of my Atlantis for a serpent any time!
All the Firestorm x Island have gave me that are good so far is a mindvolt lol and five other islands but that don't count -.-

khanine
06-06-12, 07:13 AM
I'm hatching a serpent egg at the moment used wild dragon & coral combo

Hmm I will definitely have to try that!!

take_note
06-06-12, 07:33 AM
I am having horriable luck breeding!! I've gotten 15 fruit dragons in a row. It doesn't matter what Dragon is where. It's suppose to be a bit of chance, but this is redic! I hope I don't always have this kind of luck breeding dragons!

saintlover
06-06-12, 07:33 AM
I've been trying for a mindvolt for some time without success. This morning on my first try of the day I got him with a lvl 8 island and lvl 10 air. I'm soooo excited! Now if I can just get that seabreeze

saintlover
06-06-12, 07:42 AM
I finally just got my seabreeze dragon too. Lvl 10 coral X lvl 10 air.

Limaxa
06-06-12, 07:46 AM
I try breeding a Serpent Dragon for weeks now.. Got hundreds of island -.-

khanine
06-06-12, 08:01 AM
I try breeding a Serpent Dragon for weeks now.. Got hundreds of island -.-

What combo have you been trying??

khanine
06-06-12, 08:05 AM
I've been trying for a mindvolt for some time without success. This morning on my first try of the day I got him with a lvl 8 island and lvl 10 air. I'm soooo excited! Now if I can just get that seabreeze

Congrats!! I was so happy when I got my mindvolt too! So much that I lost sleep hahaha

coolgamegirl27
06-06-12, 08:08 AM
I finally just got my seabreeze dragon too. Lvl 10 coral X lvl 10 air.

You're having a good day, is diamond next?:)

arcana13
06-06-12, 08:12 AM
Not even a single Rares, other than Magic Dragon, if you could really call it "Rare" anyway.

Joey1963
06-06-12, 08:18 AM
I got a Fairy on my first attempt with a level 7 Forest and a level 4 Air.
I'm currently hatching an Eagle with a level 6 Air & a level 5 Firestorm - this was my third attempt.

Farmaniac
06-06-12, 08:33 AM
I got mindvolt, serpent, wild, fairy pretty fast, different levels. Now I'm trying for planet, got about ten charms instead... seabreeze came yesterday after several tries.

Farmaniac
06-06-12, 08:53 AM
Hooray! Tried the funny color theory from another thread and tried for an atlantis. I thought: he has a little more blue than green, so I bred water/blue on the left and serpent/blue and green on the right, both epic, and... voila! 15 hours, so I should be lucky!!!!

Limaxa
06-06-12, 09:13 AM
What combo have you been trying??

I don't know the names but it's the green one and the blue

Farmaniac
06-06-12, 12:04 PM
Woohoo! Just bred fire and charm (both epic) and have 19 hours to breed - a planet!!! Yippieh!!!

khanine
06-06-12, 12:43 PM
I don't know the names but it's the green one and the blue

Have you try using hybrids? Might help

khanine
06-06-12, 12:44 PM
Woohoo! Just bred fire and charm (both epic) and have 19 hours to breed - a planet!!! Yippieh!!!

Congrats!!! :D

cubsrock1908
06-06-12, 12:45 PM
I'm gonna stay up all night on Friday trying to get that diamond dragon! But I'm pretty lucky

arcana13
06-06-12, 02:29 PM
Not even a single Rares, other than Magic Dragon, if you could really call it "Rare" anyway.

Finally, an Eagle. 😁

khanine
06-06-12, 02:48 PM
Finally, an Eagle. 😁

Congratulations!! XD

khanine
06-06-12, 02:50 PM
I have gotten 3 Serpents (4 overall now) while trying for the Atlantis. Trade? :P

Oh and if you want to try the combo that I used for my Atlantis then here:
First one I used: Mindvolt(lvl 7) x Life (lvl 10)
Second one I used: Magic(lvl 10) x Island (lvl 10)

Dido57
06-06-12, 03:04 PM
Congrats! I must be terribly unlucky. I'm level 24, but so far, no eagle, mindvolt or anything except 1 fairy. I bred firevolt + air or fairy about 8 x . . . 8 firevolts. Mindvolt attempts have produced a flock of mists, no matter which blue I try. Argh! Do you have to pay, or is it possible to breed rares?

Farmaniac
06-06-12, 03:32 PM
Congrats! I must be terribly unlucky. I'm level 24, but so far, no eagle, mindvolt or anything except 1 fairy. I bred firevolt + air or fairy about 8 x . . . 8 firevolts. Mindvolt attempts have produced a flock of mists, no matter which blue I try. Argh! Do you have to pay, or is it possible to breed rares?
It is absolutely possible. I admit ai used gold to speed things up, because I am extremely impatient, but got my rares after a few attempts. The hardest has been planet so far, I bred over a dozen of charms, always using fire and magic, nd when I tried fire nd charm it worked! So hang on!

khanine
06-06-12, 04:52 PM

How about trying firestorm & island?? You have the island? My first try on the firestorm x island gave me mindvolt thn eagle too I think

tmh690
06-06-12, 04:54 PM
I've been very lucky but I have also sold about a million babies trying for rare dragons. The waiting for an egg you don't want seems endless!

arcana13
06-06-12, 05:50 PM
Congratulations!! XD

Thanks!

Oh and if you want to try the combo that I used for my Atlantis then here:
First one I used: Mindvolt(lvl 7) x Life (lvl 10)
Second one I used: Magic(lvl 10) x Island (lvl 10)

Guess my Rare luck just started. I just want to try for Diamond, and Go for Life Lv.10 and Mist Lv.7. The timer is 15 hours. Hopefully I got Atlantis this time. 😍

khanine
06-06-12, 05:52 PM
Thanks!

Guess my Rare luck just started. I just want to try for Diamond, and Go for Life Lv.10 and Mist Lv.7. The timer is 15 hours. Hopefully I got Atlantis this time. 😍

15 hours? That's an Atlantis! Congrats!! :D

Joey1963
06-06-12, 08:52 PM
Am just about to hatch my Eagle. I thought I'd try for a Mindvolt by breeding a level 6 Air & a level 6 Water. I've wound up with a breeding time of 9 hours!

khanine
06-06-12, 08:55 PM
Am just about to hatch my Eagle. I thought I'd try for a Mindvolt by breeding a level 6 Air & a level 6 Water. I've wound up with a breeding time of 9 hours!

Seabreeze... CONGRATS! XD

lizzygee23
06-06-12, 09:26 PM
You guys are so lucky! I've been trying for a mindvolt for over a week now. No matter what combinations I do, I ALWAYS end up with a mist. Got 15 mists in a row (it became personal and I just couldn't give up till I got that mindvolt) and finally decided to call it quits on the mindvolt for a while and tried for a seabreeze and Atlantis. Low and behold, 4 more mists for me!! I just can't win! I had really great luck at first, got every dragon I tried for on the 1st, and sometimes 2nd, try. All I had left to get was the wild, which gave me nothing but life's and fruitfuls, no matter what combos I did, and that darn elusive mindvolt. Oh, and the diamond of course, but I haven't even tried for that one yet.

Is it just my turn for some bad luck, or am I doing something wrong? Could anyone give me some tips on how to get the mindvolt and/or wild? Thank you!!

sparkles35
06-06-12, 09:27 PM
You guys are so lucky! I've been trying for a mindvolt for over a week now. No matter what combinations I do, I ALWAYS end up with a mist. Got 15 mists in a row (it became personal and I just couldn't give up till I got that mindvolt) and finally decided to call it quits on the mindvolt for a while and tried for a seabreeze and Atlantis. Low and behold, 4 more mists for me!! I just can't win! I had really great luck at first, got every dragon I tried for on the 1st, and sometimes 2nd, try. All I had left to get was the wild, which gave me nothing but life's and fruitfuls, no matter what combos I did, and that darn elusive mindvolt. Oh, and the diamond of course, but I haven't even tried for that one yet.

Is it just my turn for some bad luck, or am I doing something wrong? Could anyone give me some tips on how to get the mindvolt and/or wild? Thank you!!

I don't know if this will help, but I recently got a mind lot by breeding mist and water. Best of luck!

arcana13
06-06-12, 09:45 PM
I've got a lot of common hybrid already. So right now, I'm using those high level hybrids for breeding. The first one is Firestorm Lv.10 and Island Lv.9, which net me an Eagle. On my Breeding Den right now is Life Lv.10 and Mist Lv.7, showing me 15 hours, most probably an Atlantis. Both combos are possible for Diamond, so if my lucky streak goes on, I might as well net one soon too. :D

Farmaniac
06-06-12, 11:58 PM
Isn't that a beautiful sight?

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/811644fd.jpg

Farmaniac
06-07-12, 12:00 AM

Well, you got the diamond?? Congrats for this! Perhaps you've used up your luck for a while, haha...

Farmaniac
06-07-12, 12:02 AM
Oh no, I think I've got it wrong, sorry, read to fast!

khanine
06-07-12, 08:24 AM

Mine was firestorm x island for the mindvolt
The wild one I have two and the first one I quite don't remember but the second one is also firestorm x island lol

lizzygee23
06-07-12, 12:50 PM
Well, you got the diamond?? Congrats for this! Perhaps you've used up your luck for a while, haha...

No, I don't have a diamond. I haven't even tried for it yet. I haven't bothered because if I can't even get a mindvolt or wild, there's no way I'll get a diamond. :(

lizzygee23
06-07-12, 12:52 PM
Mine was firestorm x island for the mindvolt
The wild one I have two and the first one I quite don't remember but the second one is also firestorm x island lol

I tried the firestorm and island mix last night, you'll never guess what I got! ANOTHER MIST! Argh! I'm so sick of the mists...

lizzygee23
06-07-12, 12:56 PM
Isn't that a beautiful sight?

It sure is! Which eggs are they? Planet and Atlantis right?

coolgamegirl27
06-07-12, 01:58 PM
I tried the firestorm and island mix last night, you'll never guess what I got! ANOTHER MIST! Argh! I'm so sick of the mists...

We need to make a club. I too cannot breed anything but Mists must be at least 20 by now, just sell them off the nest. Been trying for the Seabreeze, I got A Mindvolt (Air10/Mist7),but nothing else seems to come from the yellow/blue combo.

Also got 10 Charm trying for Planet, don't hold out much hope for Titan :(

khanine
06-07-12, 02:18 PM

How about try Life x Mist?

khanine
06-07-12, 02:20 PM
We need to make a club. I too cannot breed anything but Mists must be at least 20 by now, just sell them off the nest. Been trying for the Seabreeze, I got A Mindvolt (Air10/Mist7),but nothing else seems to come from the yellow/blue combo.

I tried for another mindvolt today (even thou I already have one.. Greedy me lol) but I got a Seabreeze instead. Mindvolt (lvl7) x Air (lvl9)

coolgamegirl27
06-07-12, 02:37 PM
I tried for another mindvolt today (even thou I already have one.. Greedy me lol) but I got a Seabreeze instead. Mindvolt (lvl7) x Air (lvl9)

Just had a thought, rare Mindvolt10/Air10 might just give me Seabreeze, instead of just water/air combo......Another Mindvolt! Swap ya?!

take_note
06-07-12, 03:14 PM
Well 17 and 18 are fruit, #19? You guessed it another fruit. I was trying Forrest x Air then Fruitful and Air. I'm kind of at a loss, I hope it's not like this for everything x.x

kkev2
06-07-12, 03:17 PM
How do we know if we are beating the odds if we don't know the odds?

PattyZhangp
06-07-12, 04:20 PM
I am very unlucky so far. :( I've tried a million times for fairy and serpent but the only rare dragon I've got so far is an eagle.

zoom27
06-07-12, 04:45 PM
My Island epic X Firestorm epic have given me Fairy and an EAGLE, yay!
I tried pure color parents Air and Forest for Fairy and Air and Fire for Eagle with no success
I then tried Firestorm with Air and Life with Air with no success.
But my Island and Firestorm has been producing 1/3 rare dragons rates. I'm happy :)

take_note
06-07-12, 08:45 PM
I'm so unlucky, #20 is also a fruit dragon! I'm kind of laughing at it now. :)

lizzygee23
06-08-12, 12:54 AM

Ya I think I've lost all hope for this game to be honest. It's got to be a bug, because surely TL didn't make it this difficult on purpose? It would be SO MUCH better if we could cancel a breeding once it's started and we saw the time (like 14 hrs which tells me it's a mist) and try again. I'd much rather loose the $200 coins than wait 14 hrs over and over again. Having to wait that long every time and then another 14 on the nest is awful. I tried for a wild again today and got another life. I'm at my wits end. I don't even want to bother trying for any of the new dragons from the updates because I'm afraid it'll be a waste of time. I saw another players island today and they already have a wizard dragon in epic form! How is that possible considering it was just released with the update this evening? They had to have gotten it on the first try, and they bred water and magic to get it. There's several breeds you could get from that combo, yet they got it on the first try? I just don't understand. This whole breeding thing has got me feeling totally defeated. Maybe I'll email TL about it. Not that I'll ever hear back from them... It's just become more frustrating than fun.

Congrats on your mindvolt though! That's awesome!

saintlover
06-08-12, 07:29 AM
I still dont have the wild or diamond. I gave up on diamond because I got tired of getting the other dragons. I may just stop trying and buy the darn thing since I think I've spent more in gems to breed and hatch quickly on them had i just bought it grrr. I guess Im just not meant to have one and you know what at this point, Im ok with that because Ive given up on it. The wild one, I dont remember what the combo is for it so Im not actively trying either. I got lucky last night and got both the titan and wizard so I am happy. Took a few tries but I got them nonetheless.

mcgee22
06-08-12, 07:56 AM
How about trying firestorm & island?? You have the island? My first try on the firestorm x island gave me mindvolt thn eagle too I think

I tried firestorm and Island and got one more stinking firestorm. I'm so tired of seeing them! On the plus side, got an Atlantis while trying to get an Island and a seabreeze by breeding the Atlantis 7 & mist 8 dragons. Just about to get a Titan from breeding Lvl 10 Fire (left) and Lvl 4 Charm on the right. Still no eagle, fairy, serpent, mindvolt or wild. What a luck!

khanine
06-08-12, 11:11 AM
I tried firestorm and Island and got one more stinking firestorm. I'm so tired of seeing them! On the plus side, got an Atlantis while trying to get an Island and a seabreeze by breeding the Atlantis 7 & mist 8 dragons. Just about to get a Titan from breeding Lvl 10 Fire (left) and Lvl 4 Charm on the right. Still no eagle, fairy, serpent, mindvolt or wild. What a luck!

If not, try mist x life?

Purplum
06-08-12, 08:07 PM
I think I have an Island curse. If I put any combo into the breeder that contains a blue and a green root, I will always always always get an Island without fail. Yay for the 20 hour dragon I have 5 million of, lol. XD

crystalrayn3
06-08-12, 09:04 PM
I think I have an Island curse. If I put any combo into the breeder that contains a blue and a green root, I will always always always get an Island without fail. Yay for the 20 hour dragon I have 5 million of, lol. XD
I feel the same way about Charm dragons. They should be classified as a "weed" dragon since they're always cropping up unwanted.

vinuj6
08-05-12, 08:12 AM
breeded for diamond dragon 5 times already and no luck :( not even any rare ones either just life dragons firestorms and islands any tips???

LUCASYAU
08-05-12, 07:53 PM
breeded for diamond dragon 5 times already and no luck :( not even any rare ones either just life dragons firestorms and islands any tips???

5 tries? Thats nothing, to be honest. Wait until you hit your 30th try, then we can start talking about having no luck. XD I know from experience (not Diamond, only at 11th try for him)/

khanine
08-05-12, 10:12 PM
I am on my 35th tries for diamond :D (abt 5 different combos were tried but I stuck to one because it gave me good results instead of just useless dragons, I will post the results when I reach 30 tries for athletic x fairy)

vinuj6
08-06-12, 04:33 AM
I guess 5 tries is a really small amount.... but i just got a dragon with breeding time of 7 hours and I think it's a forestfire dragon can anyone confirm this plz. I breeded the island dragon and the firestorm dragon.

khanine
08-06-12, 07:22 AM
I guess 5 tries is a really small amount.... but i just got a dragon with breeding time of 7 hours and I think it's a forestfire dragon can anyone confirm this plz. I breeded the island dragon and the firestorm dragon.

Yup that's forestfire~ it took the forest from island and fire from firestorm~

peppermintellegra88
08-07-12, 02:50 AM
I am actually quite lucky! I got my parakeet on my first try and when I was aiming for coral, I had a mistmoth instead! The combo's I Used were:
Parakeet = fruitful (lvl 4) + air (lvl 4)
Mistmoth = magic (lvl 4) + water (lvl 4)
Right now I am hatching a planet dragon! I used
Fire (lvl 4) + Charm (lvl 4)
Everything on the first try!

peppermintellegra88
08-07-12, 05:14 AM
Or itis just luck!

vinuj6
08-23-12, 06:24 AM
tried 30 times for diamond and still no luck. I think im very unlucky :(

LUCASYAU
08-23-12, 10:31 AM
I think I hit my 45th milestone try for my Diamond. I have no idea, I lost track between attempt 25-28....

DIAMOND DRAGON, Y U NO LOVE ME

Suave_Spencer
08-25-12, 03:04 PM
Three times I've bred fire and air, two of those have been eagles. First time I bred air and water gave me a seabreeze. Not tried breeding any hybrids yet. Hopefully my luck will continue.

Zamoraksblood
08-25-12, 03:29 PM
DD hates me!!! I've tried 86 friggin times!!!

AkumaNeko
08-25-12, 04:08 PM
DD hates me!!! I've tried 86 friggin times!!!

Lol I took a break. The islands were ****ing me. Can't do the other combos like Scorpian, eagles, serpents and Atlantis cause I don't have those to breed with (well extras of serpent and eagle anyway :P )

saffira5711
08-26-12, 08:03 PM
Got a honeybee dragon today! I was so surprised and happy :D Was trying for an eagle dragon for the 439595 time and got the cute honeybee instead *_* Also got a planet and an athletic by accident, but never get the ones I am aiming for haha.

AkumaNeko
08-26-12, 08:36 PM
Lol nice accidents ;)

Fruitfuls and firestorms haunt me. I get firestorm even when I breed charm with mist :/