PDA

View Full Version : Crops withered because of problems

Unregistered
11-12-10, 10:05 AM
I am assuming there have been technical problems today that seem to have now been sorted. First of all - thank you! I'm going through a tough time at the moment and farm story is my way of escaping for a few minutes (better than drugs or alcohol!)

Secondly - might we get any good-will gesture due to not being able to harvest crops before they withered? Some gems would be very much appreciated!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:32 PM
Agreed, users should be rewarded for their patience!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:41 PM
I am assuming there have been technical problems today that seem to have now been sorted. First of all - thank you! I'm going through a tough time at the moment and farm story is my way of escaping for a few minutes (better than drugs or alcohol!)

Secondly - might we get any good-will gesture due to not being able to harvest crops before they withered? Some gems would be very much appreciated!

I have been playing farm story off and on all day. Haven't experienced any problems at all. Only issue with lava games for me is restaurant story. All others have been working fine all day, at least for me.

I'm on iPad, wifi. Maybe service provider or device related? Are many others having problems with farm? Maybe a poll by region and device type so if there is a farm bug the developers can get right on it Monday.

I find on weekends we are on our own here. Not sure how many team lava employs, but looks like no one on the weekend shift. They won't see this until Monday. That's why I'm suggesting a poll. The more info u can have to them when they open, the sooner they can start fixing.

Sorry to hear you're having probs with your crops because I know how you feel. Farm story helps me to unwind.