PDA

View Full Version : Balloons, pet hotel story

333paddington
06-05-12, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know what the balloons mean, they appeared this morning above my hotel.

sparks229
06-05-12, 04:15 PM
Yes I just saw them. I snapped a pic. If you click on them they say if you expand there, you'll get a reward or osmehting

beertjeanita
06-05-12, 04:16 PM
Whaha we posted the same time,i was wndering too....lol

sparks229
06-05-12, 04:16 PM
These right?

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/sparks229/95e11596.jpg

phreddyl
06-05-12, 04:32 PM
Ok so maybe I am missing something but I don't see any rewards. Anyone have any luck with this? Thanks.

sparks229
06-05-12, 04:33 PM
I think you have to expand there and then you'll get a reward

kooky panda
06-05-12, 04:33 PM
I am 700,000 coins away from my next expansion. Hopefully someone is closer to expanding.

phreddyl
06-05-12, 04:34 PM
Ah ok. Thanks for the quick response.

asics
06-05-12, 04:55 PM
ohhhhhhh I kept expanding the screen lol!
I need 100000 more coins

mattyboo1
06-05-12, 04:58 PM
i am expanding right now ill tell you what happens when my expansion is done in 2 days

idoc78
06-05-12, 05:23 PM
I saw the balloons thing and luckily was close to starting a 2mil expansion. I just started it. The reward wasn't given at the beginning of the expansion process (unless I somehow did it incorrectly!).

mattyboo1
06-05-12, 05:30 PM
no istarted a 2 mil expansion i didnot get it yet have to wait 2 days

hertry
06-05-12, 05:35 PM
http://p.twimg.com/AuqoGH_CQAAkaYH.jpg:large

http://p.twimg.com/AuqpVTuCAAA5Nos.jpg:large
http://p.twimg.com/AuqoNTICMAANc8G.jpg:large

I use my small account and found Second expansion give $0 reward LOL

driftboutique
06-05-12, 05:50 PM
Ha! Maybe the reward is different if your balloons are higher in the sky? I hope so... 100XP is about the least useful thing I can think of :p

hertry
06-05-12, 06:07 PM
http://p.twimg.com/AuqxNl0CMAAVY06.jpg:large

Somethings coming

PoppiesZ
06-05-12, 06:57 PM
I expanded the balloon one on far left 3rd layer (5th-6th floor) spent 2,000,000 coins to expand and i think I got 800,000 coins, zero star reward from the balloon with that i did complete the expansion goal got 20 diamonds.

Sorry forgot to take Pic.. Was too excited

cast1532
06-05-12, 07:15 PM
I don't get it. I'm in the process of expansion and it will finish in 14 hours. This was before the balloons. Will the expansion count towards the balloons?

Limaxa
06-06-12, 05:35 AM
I noticed them too, i didn't know what to do with them.. Now i know it :D

hertry
06-06-12, 05:36 AM
I don't get it. I'm in the process of expansion and it will finish in 14 hours. This was before the balloons. Will the expansion count towards the balloons?

No reward upon finish expansion, only reward upon start a new expansion

maggieyyli
06-06-12, 09:38 AM
I don't have the lowest 2 balloons as my hotel already expanded there and I have no way to claim back these rewards.

I find TL really like to give penalties to early beginners. The late goals of adding soulmates and babies are good example and also these balloons. Someone may say these rewards may not be very attractive, but here I am talking about equality. Not to mention different gem pricing of pet rooms/fun rooms and different expansion time etc.

Games are supposed to bring fun. Now I feel penalized. I hope GM or some TL staff can clarify this time.

Ronnie0Raven
06-06-12, 11:01 AM
Those balloons ruin my hotel! Get those ugly freaking things off of there!

MiniLaura
06-06-12, 01:25 PM
I expanded into one of the balloons, and I got the spelunking cave. (free + 10 coins to decorate, available immediately)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/c47377a6.jpg

sarahaddicts
06-06-12, 01:30 PM
I expanded into one of the balloons, and I got the spelunking cave. (free + 10 coins to decorate, available immediately)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/c47377a6.jpg

Which one did you expand into to get the meerkat?

MiniLaura
06-06-12, 01:38 PM
Which one did you expand into to get the meerkat?

I just picked the only balloons that I could reach! You can see my latest expansion here (click on image to make it bigger):
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/th_02d7c27f.jpg (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/?action=view&current=02d7c27f.jpg)

333paddington
06-06-12, 01:57 PM
Love the new room

scargo
06-06-12, 02:30 PM
I just picked the only balloons that I could reach! You can see my latest expansion here (click on image to make it bigger):
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/th_02d7c27f.jpg (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/?action=view&current=02d7c27f.jpg)

Good for you! I clicked the highest balloon that the expansion could touch ($6,000,000/3 days) and got absolutely nothing. :(

kooky panda
06-06-12, 02:53 PM
I expanded (3,000,000.00 ) and hit a balloon, and my pop up did not give me any coins. After seeing Lauras post I went and check and my Spelunking cave is now unlocked!!

hertry
06-06-12, 11:09 PM
http://p.twimg.com/Auw_haTCAAEEE21.jpg:large

I expand on this area and get the cave too. 3.5mio/3days
My id: hertry

http://p.twimg.com/Auw_iNpCEAATgXv.jpg:large

sarahaddicts
06-06-12, 11:38 PM
Thank you very much :)

PinkStarbelly
06-07-12, 06:29 AM
Seems like different balloons gives different prizes ..
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/094a8e46.jpg

MattsBakeryShop
06-07-12, 04:09 PM
I really want this room! About to do my 3.5 million expansion. Hopefully I will get it and not have to wait for the next expansion. :)

floramina
06-07-12, 07:53 PM
I don't have the lowest 2 balloons as my hotel already expanded there and I have no way to claim back these rewards.

I find TL really like to give penalties to early beginners. The late goals of adding soulmates and babies are good example and also these balloons. Someone may say these rewards may not be very attractive, but here I am talking about equality. Not to mention different gem pricing of pet rooms/fun rooms and different expansion time etc.

Games are supposed to bring fun. Now I feel penalized. I hope GM or some TL staff can clarify this time.

I feel the same way..players who have invested a lot of time, effort and gems to progress their hotels are disadvantaged by the late goals and now, with fewer balloons than other players. I dont understand how discriminating the bigger hotels and bolstering the smaller hotels 'helps the game's economy and make it enjoyable for older and new players'.

PinkStarbelly
06-08-12, 03:07 AM
I feel the same way..players who have invested a lot of time, effort and gems to progress their hotels are disadvantaged by the late goals and now, with fewer balloons than other players. I dont understand how discriminating the bigger hotels and bolstering the smaller hotels 'helps the game's economy and make it enjoyable for older and new players'.

I was fortunate to get 4 balloons, which is quite good considering how far I' e come. Honestly, neither coins or XP means anything to me but it's more about the special rooms we get to unlock. As long as I'm not missing out on that, I'mm still be happy. There's nothing worst than unlocked rooms/recipes that will stay unlocked indefinite because we missed the train.

sweetstuff525
06-08-12, 03:46 AM
Well I only got 3 balloons.... If others got 4 I think that's unfair.... I still have to wait till my next expansion that will be 4 mil to reach the ballon

cast1532
06-08-12, 04:58 AM
I got five balloons but that's because I'm behind in the expansion department. Are people getting more than five balloons?

hertry
06-08-12, 09:58 AM
I got five balloons but that's because I'm behind in the expansion department. Are people getting more than five balloons?

I got 7 ballon for my baby account
Btw i got install pet shop story goal , earn 30 gems for install and 15 gem for reach level 6
But this goal only exist in my baby account not my lvl 30 account

hertry
06-09-12, 09:01 AM

I cant agree more this game is so annoying now i cant do anything. If i expand then later have expand goal i need longer time. If i buy soulmate or baby and later have goal and retroactive i need to rebuild everything again
If i dont expand i cannot have space for new pet room

You see not much people talk about this game anymore

No fun and nothing to do and i already tell my nbr dont need to party me too, cause that 20$ is not much compare with $250 i got in dragon

Blueberry1965
06-10-12, 02:15 AM
I got 7 ballon for my baby account
Btw i got install pet shop story goal , earn 30 gems for install and 15 gem for reach level 6
But this goal only exist in my baby account not my lvl 30 account

Same here, no pet shop story goal in my main account.....
And not only!
After the introduction of balloons I've done two expansions, the last one for 6 millions and in both cases right on the balloons places. Well ......... I've got no thing at all

ricciolo
06-12-12, 12:50 PM
I obteined a pet room with the balloon in the right! It is a cavern! really cute

catgirl477
06-13-12, 10:04 PM
I just did the 1,500,000 expansion and got my first ballon, it gave me 0$ and 109xp I think every time you hit a baloon the reward gets bigger, it didn't have to do with how much it costs

kahlan531
06-14-12, 11:14 AM
I have expanded twice now, trying to hit a balloon, but the balloons moved on me. ?????

ricciolo
06-14-12, 01:25 PM
I just did the 1,500,000 expansion and got my first ballon, it gave me 0$ and 109xp I think every time you hit a baloon the reward gets bigger, it didn't have to do with how much it costs

No I don't think so... CUZ I hit my first balloon n now I Have a pet room.

MiniLaura
06-14-12, 01:28 PM
I have expanded twice now, trying to hit a balloon, but the balloons moved on me. ?????
Are you sure that you hit the balloon? I think you have to completely cover the balloon icon with the new building part. It doesn't seem to count if the balloon is just hitting the roof of the building.

(just speculating here, not saying that you are wrong. Not an attack.)

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 11:23 AM
My first balloon only gave me 700 xp where is the room and it'll be forever until I get another becaus emu expansions cost a lot and I have to go more than 5 expansions till I get anothe one

kahlan531
06-25-12, 03:18 PM
Are you sure that you hit the balloon? I think you have to completely cover the balloon icon with the new building part. It doesn't seem to count if the balloon is just hitting the roof of the building.

(just speculating here, not saying that you are wrong. Not an attack.)

Well not totally sure, but the balloon was hitting the top of the roof, so I expanded there and the balloon moved to the top of that expansion. I expanded there a second time and now the balloon is gone. (And I have a funny tower on the right side of my hotel :) The second expansion is still in progress and I haven't seen any reward. Do you get it after the expansion is finished?

Also, I used to have five balloons. I expanded into one of them as described above, and now I only have three balloons.

What are the rewards everyone has received? Maybe I've received one without realizing it? But I have had no notices of any rewards so far.

Thanks for any help!

sweetstuff525
06-25-12, 03:20 PM
Well not totally sure, but the balloon was hitting the top of the roof, so I expanded there and the balloon moved to the top of that expansion. I expanded there a second time and now the balloon is gone. (And I have a funny tower on the right side of my hotel :) The second expansion is still in progress and I haven't seen any reward. Do you get it after the expansion is finished?

Also, I used to have five balloons. I expanded into one of them as described above, and now I only have three balloons.

What are the rewards everyone has received? Maybe I've received one without realizing it? But I have had no notices of any rewards so far.

Thanks for any help!
I've only reach 1 balloon and have 2 left but I got 500,000 coins reward for the balloon

phoebe522
06-29-12, 02:25 AM
I have already hit all the balloons but no Spelunking Cave pet room, only got $200000 coins,$500000 coins and some XP x 2
Anybody tell me the reason??? :(

1luckyme1
07-01-12, 12:14 PM
I've finished Two expansion with no reward at all!

kahlan531
07-16-12, 11:25 AM

Same here I believe. I have covered all but one of the balloons with expansions, and have received no rewards.

For those of you who received rewards, was there a pop-up informing you of the reward? If so, when did you get the pop-up -- after the expansion was completely built?

Thanks in advance for any info!

cast1532
07-16-12, 10:42 PM
How many balloons did you guys started out? If you didn't get the room that means you had expanded the section where the cave should have been. There's nothing you can do unless TL finds another way for you to unlock it. =(

lazyxuan
07-18-12, 11:53 PM

Me, too.
I've hit two of the six ballons, but no reward.

friscosharkboy
07-19-12, 05:46 AM
I got 0 coins and 100 stars. Big whoop.

kitty711
08-08-12, 12:28 PM
I got the cave-how exciting! Some of the other balloons are very tall...lol

flowless
08-17-12, 11:00 PM
What happens after we get the room
I got it yesterday
And when I click on the balloons it still says claim ur reward
Is there another reward

MiniLaura
08-18-12, 04:32 PM
What happens after we get the room
I got it yesterday
And when I click on the balloons it still says claim ur reward
Is there another reward

Go to the market, select pet rooms, and the cave should be at the end for 0 coins. It will cost 10 coins to decorate after you place it.

sweetstuff525
08-18-12, 04:54 PM
I don't have no more gallons and never got the room.... I guess it's random

flowless
08-19-12, 03:48 PM
Go to the market, select pet rooms, and the cave should be at the end for 0 coins. It will cost 10 coins to decorate after you place it.

I do have the room
What I mean is that even after I got the room, when I press the balloon it still says claim ur rewards
Is there other rewards

MiniLaura
08-19-12, 04:10 PM
I do have the room
What I mean is that even after I got the room, when I press the balloon it still says claim ur rewards
Is there other rewards

Coins and XP are the other rewards. The amount you get of each varies.

lupi123
08-19-12, 07:20 PM
I got all the available balloons. There are no more balloons at all and I did not get the cave. My cave is locked. How can I unlock it?

eastie41
09-27-12, 09:26 PM
I've emailed the TeamLava Support because I don't get the reward for reaching the balloons. It's frustrating. I think they are trying to look into it. If you have the same problem, contact them...if they know that there is a problem, they can fix it hopefully. Have FUN!

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 07:09 PM
I am having issues getting my cave too

eastie41
10-19-12, 09:23 PM
Hi Folks, Just want to everyone. I've hit about 3 balloons without ANY REWARD. I've emailed the LavaTeam Support. They said they referred it to engineering. I've heard NOTHING since. I wish they would just take away the balloons and the pop-up that says to 'build here to claim a reward'. It's sloppy to have the balloons that indicate a reward and NOT provide a reward.

I do enjoy the game and have great neighbors. so I just accept the fact that the programming for the balloons is quirky. It's obviously not an issue for them, so I'm not going to haunt them. As I said, I like the game and the LavaTeam support responded quickly, but could not 'fix it'.

And, Yes I've re-installed the game about 5 times and am using IOS 6 on my iPad. Have fun!