PDA

View Full Version : Not happy

redeyemm
06-05-12, 03:09 PM
Hi, I am very unhappy, just spend 3 million expanding my restaurant. The game took the money, expanded, and then a pop up came up telling me my restaurant was out of sync with the server. My expansion and my 3 million are now gone. Really annoyed and would like to get this fixed ASAP or I will never play this again. My storm ID is redeyemm Emailed support to receive an automatic response telling me it will take several days :(

greygull
06-05-12, 03:23 PM
While you're waiting for a reply, you can try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose it.

bawpotter
06-05-12, 04:36 PM
This happened to me a few months ago. I was rather upset, but I got the coins back the next day.

redeyemm
06-07-12, 03:35 AM
Thanks for your responses tried all suggestions but still this hasn't been fixed :(

redeyemm
06-14-12, 03:47 AM
Ok so it's been more than a week and still nothing has been fixed and no response from team lava. Seriously NOT happy now, and that's just keeping it explicit free. So what's the go teamlava?!?

bawpotter
06-14-12, 10:41 AM
TL support can take time to emal back their playeres. Remember, the members on the forum are a miniscule percentage of all RS players.

ButterPanda
06-14-12, 05:39 PM
What was the size expansion you purchased?

redeyemm
06-14-12, 05:48 PM
It was the 18x21 expansion for 3 million ButterPanda. I finally got a response this morning asking whether I still needed help with the issue and that was it. No suggestions on fixing it.

ButterPanda
06-15-12, 04:17 PM
I checked your ticket. Looks like you had a bug when you purchased this expansion. Looks like its been added now.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 04:56 PM
So if there's an expansion glitch you can still get given the size increase

ButterPanda
06-16-12, 06:43 PM
So if there's an expansion glitch you can still get given the size increase

Sorry what do you mean? Im not sure I understand the question.

girlbieber
06-16-12, 06:45 PM
TL support can take time to emal back their playeres. Remember, the members on the forum are a miniscule percentage of all RS players.
Yeah it could take A few weeks or maybe a month