PDA

View Full Version : Goal Recipes???? (Heart Steak)

Rye10
06-05-12, 10:18 AM
I'm level 62 and was curious when some items on the grill, oven, and stove unlock such as the Heart Steak on the grill. I've almost mastered every dish on the grill but that one isn't unlocked yet. It just says Goal at the bottom and not a level number. Just wondering how I unlock it. Thanks!!

p.s. I play daily and gift daily if you want a neighbor add me, Rye10

Thanks!

kattybell
06-05-12, 10:20 AM
You won't be able to unlock it, the goals were removed from the game. Sorry.

Rye10
06-05-12, 10:24 AM
ok Thanks!! Thats fine it was just bugging me. Is it only on there becasue I downloaded the game a long time ago and stopped for awhile and then came back?

kattybell
06-05-12, 10:26 AM
No it should be there for anyone who has an iDevice whether you did the goals or not.

Rye10
06-05-12, 10:29 AM
ok cool Thanks again!!

pensfan6610
06-08-12, 11:57 AM
well that kinda sucks, will they ever do these again, so we can unlock these recipes?

bobbyrae
06-08-12, 12:03 PM
well that kinda sucks, will they ever do these again, so we can unlock these recipes?

Yes it does suck. Android device players don't have them either since they don't have goals.

queentina3
06-08-12, 12:50 PM

Most likely not, as those that have already done those goals wouldn't have any purpose to do them again. They can't remove those unlocked recipes from the cookbooks either, because then those that DID unlock them, would lose them. Android players didn't even have an option to get those recipes.