PDA

View Full Version : Would You Recommend Other TL Games?

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 09:32 AM
Just wondered if their other games are any good or if they make it hard to play for free? I won't spend cash on games because I have a tight budget so what are the other games like and which would you recommend?

What are the bad points?

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 09:37 AM
I haven't included DS because I play that
And I ran out of room to add Treasure Story... :rolleyes:

kattybell
06-05-12, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't recommend the games to anyone lol.

But since you're asking for yourself I recommend Farm.

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't recommend the games to anyone lol.

But since you're asking for yourself I recommend Farm.

That's cool too, why wouldn't you recommend? :)

What are the bad points?

kattybell
06-05-12, 10:12 AM
No confirmation button...

No bad points.

sparks229
06-05-12, 01:54 PM
I recommend PHS and BS. Because those are the games I personally enjoy the most.

zoom27
06-05-12, 04:17 PM
I play bakery, fashion, farm, and restaurant.
Bakery is my ultimate favorite, because I really want bakery on my own in real life,
Fashion is really fun, because you can do so much decorations. This is one game I spent REAL MONEY for decoration purposes.
I like farm, because the neighbors are nice. For some reason, there's special relationship you build with your farm neighbors. I don't know why, but people are nicer. It's funny, because I started farm later than my other games (apart from my dragon story), and some nbrs from my bakery or fashion became my farm neighbors and this is when we got really close. Something about the farm game and the atmosphere I guess lol.
For the restaurants... well, I play because I can't quit. I close down my restaurants once in a while...

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 05:48 PM
Thanks zoom27! :)

mareewat
06-05-12, 10:34 PM
I agree. Farm has a relaxed vibe. It was my first and is like my fav pair of slippers - all warm and comfortable. I also play fashion which I love for the decorations and the secret love of avatar dress ups lol.

I have played all TL games but got bored with most or could not keep up time wise with so many games..

nmishii
06-05-12, 10:48 PM
I like Farm, my first game. I play Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant. I played Zoo 1 and completed the game.

Farm has less gem traps than Bakery and Restaurant. They did add the "tap to manage" gem trap recently, which sounds like it might be easier to hit than the BS and RS gems traps, but I am on Android and it hasn't been released to me yet.

I do not play the recent games, Pet Shop, Zoo 2, Pet Hotel, or Dragon Story. The latter two aren't available for Android. The new games seem like they are a lot more expensive and slower to play than the older games, and the constant changes to prices and times would drive me crazy.

Some of the older games aren't being supported by TL much or at all. Farm, RS, and BS all get weekly updates, and iOS players get new features.

DragonTauro
06-06-12, 12:09 AM
Thank you nmishii, very informative. :)

I had a look at their over games but I'm just not sure any are as good as DS...but I have been hugely put off by the price descrepencies...