PDA

View Full Version : Millionaires

Darkstorm2
06-05-12, 05:41 AM
As a result of the economy within Dragon Story, I have amassed over million coins that I have nothing to do with... I pay for my expansions every two days, I plant my veggies for my dragons to eat, I buy abandoned castles and resell them just for fun... I have no other use for all these coins... My current total is 1,332,415 and counting... How many coins do you have and what do you use the silver for??????

maguar
06-05-12, 05:44 AM
I've got $3 million. I use it to expand and to grow food. I stopped buying and selling abandoned castles as there is no point in leveling up (I've got max habitats).

Hobtuse
06-05-12, 05:46 AM
As a result of the economy within Dragon Story, I have amassed over million coins that I have nothing to do with... I pay for my expansions every two days, I plant my veggies for my dragons to eat, I buy abandoned castles and resell them just for fun... I have no other use for all these coins... My current total is 1,332,415 and counting... How many coins do you have and what do you use the s**** silver for??????

I just spent some coins so I am down to a million but generally I think the coins will be spent on expansions. Eventually my goal is to put all the different habitats in different areas so expansions and decorations will be good enough gold sinks.

newstarr
06-05-12, 05:51 AM
Why am I not having this problem? Sorry but this seems like a rude thread to those of us who are s****ing by to remove a bush. Are u going on every hour? How are you making money so fast?

newstarr
06-05-12, 05:56 AM
Why are there stars in stead of the word s****ing?

It did it again
S c r a p i n g

khanine
06-05-12, 06:26 AM
41,000 more and I'll reach my one million mark but how are you guys doing it??

miragez
06-05-12, 06:38 AM
41,000 more and I'll reach my one million mark but how are you guys doing it??

Stop expanding and do some serious clicking on the community and neighbours. u will get a mil in a day

miragez
06-05-12, 06:46 AM
Why am I not having this problem? Sorry but this seems like a rude thread to those of us who are s****ing by to remove a bush. Are u going on every hour? How are you making money so fast?

1. Visit community players or your neighbours.
2. Click on their dragons to play.
3. POST on their wall (for them to visit you).
4. Look for the guy before you (check his time)
5. If the time is less then 15 mins (probably he's still online)
6. Visit the person (80% bound to have habitats ready to click)
7. Click on it and POST on their wall.
8. Keep repeating until about 5-6 players click and check home.
9. Collect and check your news.
10. You will see new nicks popping up. click on them, check their wall (they are online doing what you doing also)

* build as many habitat as possible and plant a lv1 fire dragon in it. more habitats = more times for players to click on you.

Do it for an hour and you're be surprised. What's 180K habitat? CHEAP. LOL

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 07:01 AM
Thanks Miragez.

And whats with scr aping being starred out? :s

Darkstorm2
06-05-12, 07:06 AM
My hourly income is about 36,000 with 25 habitats. I have about 100 neighbors and I visit only neighbors now and don't go community hoping.. I will see howlong it takes me to get to 2,000,000 coins... current gold.. 1,380,121.. it will go a little faster when my diamond is done evolvin into an epic...9 hours to go

judyreno3
06-05-12, 07:50 AM
I was noticing that my coins are accumulating though I am only at a quarter of a million so far. Thanks for starting this topic.

sweetstuff525
06-05-12, 08:26 AM
But not everyone has the time to collect every hour

SlightlyJaded
06-05-12, 08:27 AM
$3,895,393 amassed so far lol

Happy_fox
06-05-12, 09:14 AM
Lol i am broke T.T

brookelynn2006
06-05-12, 04:31 PM
Lol i am broke T.T

Me to; although I did have 100,000 I spent it on upgrading stuff... Now I'm broke. :(

Darkstorm2
06-06-12, 05:37 AM
1.9 million and that is after paying for an expansion....

newlife02
06-06-12, 05:51 AM
1. Visit community players or your neighbours.
2. Click on their dragons to play.
3. POST on their wall (for them to visit you).
4. Look for the guy before you (check his time)
5. If the time is less then 15 mins (probably he's still online)
6. Visit the person (80% bound to have habitats ready to click)
7. Click on it and POST on their wall.
8. Keep repeating until about 5-6 players click and check home.
9. Collect and check your news.
10. You will see new nicks popping up. click on them, check their wall (they are online doing what you doing also)

* build as many habitat as possible and plant a lv1 fire dragon in it. more habitats = more times for players to click on you.

Do it for an hour and you're be surprised. What's 180K habitat? CHEAP. LOL lol

Thanks. Makes sense, same as other games, huh? Hehe

newstarr
06-06-12, 05:58 AM
Thanks miragez! I have been doing that. I have a lot neighbors now but I can't breed a rare to save the farm and After expanding I have $3,000. I think I just stink at this game :( Do all my habitats need to be maxed out with a certain level of dragon?

yuimiko
06-06-12, 06:44 AM
well, if you have more epic forms, the earning is also promising.

sweetstuff525
06-12-12, 04:02 PM
Well I think this thread was a bad idea lol now we are no longer millioners this morning i just paid 1.5 mil

lareinema
06-12-12, 04:21 PM
As soon as I saw the price increase I remembered this thread. I wonder what will increase in price next week.

saintlover
06-12-12, 05:23 PM
Im broke as well... Just like the US stock market crash... ya loose everything lol

333paddington
06-12-12, 06:08 PM
I have $8,000,000

RotomGuy
06-12-12, 11:35 PM
With these new expansions, you won't be buying castles anymore >_<

sweetstuff525
06-13-12, 05:22 AM
I have $8,000,000
Give it a few nor expansions and you won't be a millionaire no more ....at your leve expansions should be about 3 mil right?

Darkstorm2
06-13-12, 05:27 AM
I have 4,000,000 in savings now and I just paid a cool million for an expansion this morning... No worries with 22 hours to expand and then a few days to get maps, I have more than enough time to save up for the next expansion... I hope they don't double the current going rates, but I guess there are fewer millionaires after the great expansion inflation of 2012

kooky panda
06-13-12, 10:29 AM
I have 6.4 mill but it do not think that will last long.

Happy_fox
06-13-12, 10:34 AM
Well, takes me 1 week to get enough money for next expandsion >.> i will stay a bit to see what will they add next in thursday :D

lareinema
06-13-12, 07:10 PM
Curious to see what the update will be this week. New dragons or will it be something else.

saintlover
06-13-12, 10:00 PM
So far they havent teased anything and have for most of the games. They better put something out to appease the angry hordes

lareinema
06-13-12, 10:59 PM
So far they havent teased anything and have for most of the games. They better put something out to appease the angry hordes

I noticed that too. Almost feels like they're just winging it.

lareinema
06-14-12, 06:42 AM
Still no teasers, I guess we'll find out when people start getting unknown eggs.

sweetstuff525
06-14-12, 06:57 AM
I want a gold dragon

Darkstorm2
06-14-12, 11:50 AM
I want a gem dragon that produces gems instead of coins

Darkstorm2
06-14-12, 11:51 AM
I want a gem dragon that produces gems instead of coins

I meant gold...

caramel54
06-14-12, 12:48 PM
Thanks Miragez.

And whats with scr aping being starred out? :s

I want to know how they are getting do much money! What level are you guys? I'm at level 21 and I have almost 900k but I've only expanded the main island or whatever they are. I don't really like spending my money.

yuimiko
06-14-12, 09:05 PM
I meant gold...

i want the same dragon!

silverwind7
06-15-12, 04:17 PM
lol a gold dragon that gives gold... genius idea :D

I've got 1,213,953 coins at level 23. Believe me when I say I am MEGA STINGY when it comes to spending my coins LOL With all the changes they've made recently, one expansion could send you bankrupt .___.

sweetstuff525
06-15-12, 04:20 PM
lol a gold dragon that gives gold... genius idea :D

I've got 1,213,953 coins at level 23. Believe me when I say I am MEGA STINGY when it comes to spending my coins LOL With all the changes they've made recently, one expansion could send you bankrupt .___.

Omg thats almost the amount of coins I need but I need 1,250,000 for my expansion Then I will be broke

miragez
06-19-12, 09:47 AM
A good way to earn more coins is trying to breed Forestfire Dragon. Any new or low lvs should make more of this.

Just Fire + Forest. At Level 6, it gives 864 coins/hr. Which is pretty much then 70% of the available dragons. Plus this combo will give the not give crazy 16/20/22 hours and yet gives more coins. And the total breed + hatch time is not even a day.

The only dragons able to come out from this mix are,

Fruitful : 10 Hrs : Lv 6 : 268/hr
Life : 3 Hours : Lv 6 : 242/hr
Wild : 6 Hours : lv 10 : 562/hr
Forestfire : 7 Hours : 864/hr

Darkstorm2
06-19-12, 11:13 AM
I am currently level 37 with 5.2 million in savings and I just paid for a 1.1 million dollar expansion.. I have three days to save up for the next one

sweetstuff525
06-19-12, 11:19 AM
I am currently level 37 with 5.2 million in savings and I just paid for a 1.1 million dollar expansion.. I have three days to save up for the next one

Congrats how often you go in game to collect?

khanine
06-19-12, 03:42 PM
Thanks to this thread and miragez, I have accumulated 2 million coins in a time that is less than the time that I used to amass 1 mill... But the dang expansions are going to take it all away soooo LOL xD

Dreagons
06-19-12, 03:48 PM
The expansions being raised was probably because of threads like this. Thanks a lot ��

Dreagons
06-19-12, 03:49 PM
The expansions being raised was probably because of threads like this. Thanks a lot ��

My emoticon didn't go through.

>:(

grannis
06-19-12, 05:46 PM
Stop expanding and do some serious clicking on the community and neighbours. u will get a mil in a day
Exactly true! I too have close to 3 million. I Refuse to buy the food, what happens if they don't get fed? I see no need to expand any further. So I just rake in the coin.

ShortyKianna
06-19-12, 06:09 PM
I have to agree with dreagon on this one. Prices were fine until this thread was started then the prices ballooned up overnight. (whispering in a very low voice) "they" are watching this thread very closely, be careful of what you may post next... 

grannis
06-19-12, 06:17 PM
I have to agree with dreagon on this one. Prices were fine until this thread was started then the prices ballooned up overnight. (whispering in a very low voice) "they" are watching this thread very closely, be careful of what you may post next... 
You are kidding right? Ohhhhhhhhh my goodness is Big Brother real? Or just a reality TV show? Hmmmmmm in my best Arsenio Hall voice.

ShortyKianna
06-19-12, 06:24 PM
Someone is always watching... Lol... I'm sure they read these or get informed of what the feedback in one way or another.

miragez
06-19-12, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty sure TL did not increased the expansion price because of this thread. The problem was that, players were expanding way too fast. If they do not control the expansion, we would probably see a lot of players with 3 islands or even 4 cleared. This was what causing the problem.

Before adjustment, price was too low. Players who login frequently were able amassed so much coins for the next 10-20 expansion and it was done not by *****ing but calculations error on TL part. Though i don't approve of this as and when attitude from them, it is necessary to balance the game slightly. All i hope is tell us before hand. So what if we play for free, if it's a good game we will spread the word and more players will come and some will eventually purchase Gold. My GF already brought gold just because i got more then her. LOL

Darkstorm2
06-20-12, 05:26 AM
5.8 million.... Maybe I can exchange it for gold....

banana_leaf
06-20-12, 05:40 AM
I'm pretty sure TL did not increased the expansion price because of this thread. The problem was that, players were expanding way too fast. If they do not control the expansion, we would probably see a lot of players with 3 islands or even 4 cleared. This was what causing the problem.

Before adjustment, price was too low. Players who login frequently were able amassed so much coins for the next 10-20 expansion and it was done not by *****ing but calculations error on TL part. Though i don't approve of this as and when attitude from them, it is necessary to balance the game slightly. All i hope is tell us before hand. So what if we play for free, if it's a good game we will spread the word and more players will come and some will eventually purchase Gold. My GF already brought gold just because i got more then her. LOL

Totally agree with you.
And Thanks to you I just got my second million easily, eventhough I want it for nothing as I don't need any further expansion.
Kinda too lazy to scroll around all the islands ..LOL
I have come across a player who said he/she just reached level max, 63 just to serve his/her ego. Hmmmm..... interesting.

Darkstorm2
06-20-12, 05:44 AM
Once max habitats is obtained, level is obsolete... I am not in a rush to gain level as it doesnt help me in any way what-so-ever

miragez
06-20-12, 07:46 AM
I have come across a player who said he/she just reached level max, 63 just to serve his/her ego. Hmmmm..... interesting.

Ego or not, he/she definitely had a goal and worked hard towards it. My goal is too just to have lots of apples! 140,000 now.

miragez
06-20-12, 07:48 AM
5.8 million.... Maybe I can exchange it for gold....

Never in this life will TL be so kind to include a feature to change coins to gold. Even if they do, the amount would be obscene.

Darkstorm2
06-20-12, 08:09 AM
Ego or not, he/she definitely had a goal and worked hard towards it. My goal is too just to have lots of apples! 140,000 now.

Can I borrow a few apples??? I'll trade ya for a dragon..... I have a few extra

miragez
06-20-12, 08:38 AM
I would gladly trade all for a Diamond. But no such option. LOL

tonynpatty89
06-21-12, 11:55 AM
As a result of the economy within Dragon Story, I have amassed over million coins that I have nothing to do with... I pay for my expansions every two days, I plant my veggies for my dragons to eat, I buy abandoned castles and resell them just for fun... I have no other use for all these coins... My current total is 1,332,415 and counting... How many coins do you have and what do you use the silver for??????

Tbh this doesn't really make any sense. This is my math: say, You have 25 Habitats and every 2 minutes you somehow managed to get people to visit all your habitats. In an hour you have made 187k. (25x250(=6,250)x30=187K.

Also, there aren't many people like you who put so much time in the game, This is not a very good solution and someone who has 50+ neighbors should already know that visiting neighbors can get you coins if they return the favor.. Let me guide you my friend, the main money maker is in your dragons... Anything else would probably be unrealistic

crystalrayn3
06-21-12, 12:05 PM
You may be a millionaire now but continue to complete multiple expansions & watch as that horde of coin dwindles

tonynpatty89
06-21-12, 12:16 PM
A good way to earn more coins is trying to breed Forestfire Dragon. Any new or low lvs should make more of this.

Just Fire + Forest. At Level 6, it gives 864 coins/hr. Which is pretty much then 70% of the available dragons. Plus this combo will give the not give crazy 16/20/22 hours and yet gives more coins. And the total breed + hatch time is not even a day.

The only dragons able to come out from this mix are,

Fruitful : 10 Hrs : Lv 6 : 268/hr
Life : 3 Hours : Lv 6 : 242/hr
Wild : 6 Hours : lv 10 : 562/hr
Forestfire : 7 Hours : 864/hr

This is the best comment to the thread IMO ... Other than playing with hundreds of people's dragons every hour :P

DAmanding
06-21-12, 01:36 PM
I'm at the point where each expansion is one million. I'll take some of your coins if you like!

ShortyKianna
06-21-12, 11:57 PM
You may be a millionaire now but continue to complete multiple expansions & watch as that horde of coin dwindles

Darkstorm2 had posted this before they hiked the prices on expansions. I was a millionair than 2 but not no more, if I want to keep expanding I have to pay over a million now.