PDA

View Full Version : Rex, Reel Rival

ozthejackal
06-04-12, 07:02 PM
Don't wanna do this quest think slots are stupid.
been Sitting here playing this game just to get it out of my Quest log
Anyone Know what reward is better be awesome.

ankalagon
06-04-12, 07:34 PM
15 gold.

fluevogi
06-04-12, 08:21 PM
It gave me 30 gold, and the next related goal also 30 gold. I guess TL really wanted me to install that {} game. I just doing autos pin , while I am dong something else.

fluevogi
06-04-12, 08:28 PM
Now they took back the 30 gold, but I made. 90,000 coins decor purchase for it twice :(
I think i am done here. Changing rules is one thing, but getting back my collected rewards like that is totally out of line

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 10:00 PM
Lol just buy a stone path then sell it...

fluevogi
06-04-12, 10:33 PM
Lol just buy a stone path then sell it...

???? what are you talking about???The goal specified that I have to buy the 90K gold dragon statue ,not just any decor. I stupidly did twice as it showed up twice. I got the gold for it first , but then it disappeared when I run DS a half an hr later.

Sirrien
06-05-12, 05:37 PM
Any decor item works.

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 05:44 PM
???? what are you talking about???The goal specified that I have to buy the 90K gold dragon statue ,not just any decor. I stupidly did twice as it showed up twice. I got the gold for it first , but then it disappeared when I run DS a half an hr later.

If its the goal I just had then any decor would do... The trick was in the picture which showed the gold dragon but it costs gold on my market so I didn't buy it...I bought a flower patch instead :)
I don't think I got anything for playing slots though :-/

Hate advertising in game especially when the prices are so expensive in game anyway!!!

pumpkita
06-05-12, 06:15 PM

That exactly happened to me last week, I opened a thread about it but noone answered.... -.-

fluevogi
06-05-12, 07:36 PM
Any decor item works.
Yeh, when it says that buy " a" decor. But not when it specifies the exact decor.

fluevogi
06-05-12, 07:42 PM
Yeh, when it says that buy " a" decor. But not when it specifies the exact decor.
Plus my problem was not the fact that goal asked for an expensive decor. It is very common type of goal. DS had tons of goals like this, for example buy the banners, or buy the tower etc.

The goal said if I buy X decor, I get Y reward. I did buy the X decor, I expected to get the reward , which I didn't and that is my problem.

sparks229
06-05-12, 09:00 PM

I think what you're seeing is the picture next to it when they say buy "a" decor.
But taking away your gold? That's just messed up -.-

OroshiSuiiki
06-06-12, 09:14 AM
I got both installments of gold and promptly used it.

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 09:18 AM
I dont get any gold for installation of that slot game, but i did receive 30 golds for the placement of decor quest. Someday later i got another 15 golds for a quest which i forgot which one >.>

mssparkle72
06-07-12, 04:47 AM
I got 30 gold for installing that game too! Now I have a goal to reach lvl 6 on that slot machine game.. That'll never happen ;-) But I never got the goal 'buy a decor and still got my 30 gold which I don't want to give up!

It's weird!!

coolgamegirl27
06-07-12, 06:09 AM
I haven't recieved this goal at all. Did it just go out randomly?

As for reaching lvl 6. I did this for goals on other TL games, just set the game going on autospin x40, you will soon lvl up :)

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 07:05 AM
I got 30 gold for installing that game too! Now I have a goal to reach lvl 6 on that slot machine game.. That'll never happen ;-) But I never got the goal 'buy a decor and still got my 30 gold which I don't want to give up!

It's weird!!

We had this quest? o.o probably done it before lol. Did some spin and won load of money, then i keep play till i lost all of them so i have a reason to delete that game lol. Was at level 14 or sth.