PDA

View Full Version : Food Planting Bug

saintlover
06-04-12, 05:58 PM
I mentioned this in another thread but cant find it again & I know at least one other person is having the same issue:

Game is unresponsive in the planting screen but will work otherwise. Its random. Force closing the game and restarting it will temporarily fix the issue but it crops back up. Tonight is has become increasingly more frequent. In the past hour I've had to restart 5 times.

HELP!!

greygull
06-04-12, 06:03 PM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Which device and it's version are you one?

saintlover
06-04-12, 06:11 PM
Yes I have. Im on an Ipad, most current IOS version.

greygull
06-04-12, 07:09 PM
Flagged over to the CMs

saintlover
06-05-12, 08:49 AM
Thank you

DaojinWildfire
06-05-12, 11:55 AM
Can you clarify what's happening on your screen, or what's not working? You can't select any of the crops? Can you take a screenshot of your island and specify if it's just one farm, or if it's all of the farms? Thanks.

saintlover
06-05-12, 03:52 PM
Once it locks up it is all the farms. It will allow me to open the plant tab but then it stalls and does nothing. I can close the plant tab but if i reopen it, or open it on a different farm it does nothing. I push the buttons, nothing. I cant choose any crop and it just sits there waiting for me to do something. It just doesnt respond to my tapping. Everything else works fine.

saintlover
06-19-12, 11:20 PM
Ive had luck for over two weeks now with no lock ups. I thought maybe the situation was corrected when I moved my farms to another location (top island) well tonight the problem resumed.

Farmaniac
06-20-12, 12:10 AM
I have Had the same prob sometimes, but not often enough to write a report... iPad, everything new and shiny.

dragonlord196
06-20-12, 10:55 AM
I have had the same issue and restarting the game has always helped, have not had to reboot the iPad.

I am also having another issue with visiting from my wall or news feeds. When deleting a post there are many times the post will actually not delete, automatically scroll back to the top of the list and I will have to scroll to bottom again and delete again. Delete always works the second time. This seems to be occurring more and more frequently lately.

Also, when working through the news feed, when clicking on Visit, I often do not go to the correct players site but will be taken to the last player I had actually visited. Initially, I though I was accidentally hitting the wrong Visit on the list, but have taken particular notice of what I am doing.

These are all minor annoyances but do not make the game unplayable.

kooky panda
06-20-12, 10:57 AM
I have had the same issue and restarting the game has always helped, have not had to reboot the iPad.

I am also having another issue with visiting from my wall or news feeds. When deleting a post there are many times the post will actually not delete, automatically scroll back to the top of the list and I will have to scroll to bottom again and delete again. Delete always works the second time. This seems to be occurring more and more frequently lately.

Also, when working through the news feed, when clicking on Visit, I often do not go to the correct players site but will be taken to the last player I had actually visited. Initially, I though I was accidentally hitting the wrong Visit on the list, but have taken particular notice of what I am doing.

These are all minor annoyances but do not make the game unplayable.
I have the same issues and I have reported this.