PDA

View Full Version : Suggest new items for DS

greygull
06-04-12, 02:22 PM
Please suggest new items you would like to see in DS!

*Note - game features will not be put onto polls, but will be passed along :)

ankalagon
06-04-12, 02:45 PM
Second breeding den, breeding den upgrade -10% time,
Nest upgrade -10% time. (or den/nest -50% faster for dragons with the specified color)
Habitat upgrade for more max coins and +1 dragon

And PLEASE bring back second nest for new players too... 250g cannot be reached in-game within reasonable time & gifting like the old 25g price. :-)

Ronnie0Raven
06-04-12, 02:53 PM
Second breeding den, breeding den upgrade -10% time,
Nest upgrade -10% time. (or den/nest -50% faster for dragons with the specified color)
Habitat upgrade for more max coins and +1 dragon

And PLEASE bring back second nest for new players too... 250g cannot be reached in-game within reasonable time & gifting like the old 25g price. :-)

Totally agree

LucasNL
06-04-12, 03:08 PM
- Platform upgrading possibilities to get more coin capicity
- Place to store your dragons and items instead of selling them
- More variation in food (more time possibilities), with level reaching
- What about sending max 20 gold a day instead of 3, i have 163 friends. Thats takes years before they have some gold T.T

farrels
06-04-12, 03:09 PM
Nest should be 25g.It will take me around 3 months just to get a second nest!

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 03:10 PM
-Decorations: who dont want to have a beautiful island?
-Storage: to store things up to 20 objets if possible, in form a house or not up to developper, size must be like a small farm. 100000 coins.
-Speed up temple: speed up a specifique time like expansion time, farming time, breeding, evolution or hatching time. 10% faster and cooldown of 2 hours. Temple size. 150gold
-next habitat upgrade: increase capacity and dragons. Size shouldnt change or 4x5. Double the second upgrade price except for that purple.

Personal idea.

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 03:12 PM
Nest should be 25g.It will take me around 3 months just to get a second nest!

- What about sending max 20 gold a day instead of 3, i have 163 friends. Thats takes years before they have some gold T.T

NEW ITEM suggestion theard?

greygull
06-04-12, 03:16 PM
-Decorations: who dont want to have a beautiful island?

What kind of decorations?

kooky panda
06-04-12, 03:18 PM
ruby dragon
Gold Dragon

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 03:20 PM

Well, there are many of them >.>
Like temple, wood path, trees with leaf lol...
Idk, be creative :D

mymummy789
06-04-12, 03:22 PM

trees would be nice.

awertie
06-04-12, 03:32 PM
ruby dragon
Gold Dragon

Yes there should be gem lines. Like ruby is diamond and fire, gold is with air, etc.

viviansmo
06-04-12, 03:52 PM
Orange "Metal" Dragon - since we have red - fire, yellow - air, blue - water, we need that metal element. and we have green, and purple, so why not orange?
That way a fire/metal dragon could breed the ruby and gold KP suggested. ;)

plsforever
06-04-12, 04:16 PM
We need to have the ability to move tree's , rocks,mushroom ect. after we expand if we do not choose to remove the item.
I will grit my teeth and deal with the ONLY 3 GOLD A DAY ..... it would be nice if the other 17 or more? neighbors would get coins like 2500. or say 500 Impruberries,Buffbeets, Firapples, ect..
I agree a gem line would be great, also on the large farms they need to gro more of the lower fruits than the small no point in having a large farm..
inventory would be the first and best thing added. to up the stakes abit Allow us to trade with neighbors dragon for dragon , habitat for habitat , dragon for habitat , ect....
we have material request so add a trade request. mabye have a dragon slayer avatar walking around the island ? this would show the same as profile icon, he/she...
decoration's from the medieval times would be a big plus..
i will keep thinking on this....

ahshan
06-04-12, 05:24 PM
Ability to rename dragons! Like 5000 coins or something to rename a dragon.
I think personalizing things makes things a lot more fun and unique. This game barely has ANY personalizing. I think dragon names would be a great option.
Maybe even changing the name of the habitat so each home can have it's own name.
Island name too since there are so many?

And I would like to zoom out further... it'd be easier to play with neighbors' dragons and admire all of my own islands.

TheOppressed
06-04-12, 07:06 PM
Decorations:
Trees
Different pattern paths
Water paths (think rivers)
Village buildings
Beautiful castles with upgradable parts!

brookelynn2006
06-04-12, 07:27 PM
New dragons:

Emerald dragon= diamond + forest, ruby= diamond + fire, sapphire = diamond + blue, amethyst = purple + diamond

Decorations:

Trees, villages, a epic castle where you can upgrade towers and stuff, bushes.

Things that will make players happy:

Second breeding den, second nest should be 25 the the next like 45 then 65 and so on, lower breeding times and hatching times, restore prices and food amounts.

THX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

fluevogi
06-04-12, 07:42 PM
One more vote for more food options, where players could choose to produce more food. Of course for a price.
For example right now we have an 8 hrs food option for 5,500 coin and produce 330 food produced. I would be happy to pay twice or even triple that if I get the original twice as much amount. I am overflowing with coins, but the amount of food I can produce is nothing. I run a kindergarten, because of the food shortage.
Or just increase the number of farm we can have. More farm would quite more space, but we would have the option.

tonynpatty89
06-04-12, 08:22 PM
Orange "Metal" Dragon - since we have red - fire, yellow - air, blue - water, we need that metal element. and we have green, and purple, so why not orange?

I never heard of a metal dragon before, that's something found in video games or Dragonvale.. If yall think metal dragons should be introduced then why not Spectral dragons, undead and light etc.

The gemstone line of dragons is a good idea but there's other things that could go under the star breed of dragon since there's only diamond..
Getting the diamond is difficult enough, I would like other options that wouldn't require having diamond dragon to breed.

kelliesue
06-04-12, 09:47 PM
Need a place to store decorations and dragons while re-arranging island layout

kitthecat
06-04-12, 11:28 PM
Need a place to store decorations and dragons while re-arranging island layout

Another vote for storage. At least a storage for the decorations.

crystalrayn3
06-04-12, 11:41 PM
Storage
Further "zoom out" options
Decreased Breeding/Hatching/Evolution times

cptflopdog
06-05-12, 02:25 AM
they need an earth dragon and ice dragon just my opinion :D

S1zz
06-05-12, 02:31 AM
I would love to see a counter (like in other story games) when you visit ? neighbor, to tell me how many dragon habitats I can still play with.

Limaxa
06-05-12, 03:02 AM
Yes a 2nd breeding den would be nice, maybe more decoration like trees, new food (more variety of times for growing)

maguar
06-05-12, 05:17 AM
I want a dragon book. In the summary it'll tell you how many of each breed you've got. The detailed will tell you names, levels, earnings of each.

I want to be able to breed dragons with my neighbours. Ie you send a breed request, each person selects a dragon, they go somewhere off island (so you don't need an extra den). When the eggs are ready the stork dragon flies them in to each person.

I've previously suggested this, but we should be able to send dragons to help our neighbours. Fruitful would increase crop quantities, life dragons would speed up breed times, firestorm would speed up or remove clearing times, magic would speed up evolution times etc

Request maps even when you are currently expanding. Also see how many maps you have even when expanding.

Sticky notes for walls.

Decorations: mountain with dragon on it, large arch, dragon feeding trough, dragon bath, care taker house, Tree of knowledge, sword in the stone, fire walls, wooden stakes wall, portal to a mysterious land

scrubzer
06-05-12, 06:16 AM
I know these suggestions have been said before but I'm going to repeat them..

We need to be able to move around the trees, rocks, etc. I really think some of them could be good decorations. I really enjoy the weed wood trees and would love to be able to us them instead of removing them.

We need more of a vairity of dragons. Like others have said, maybe ice, metal, more gem dragons, space dragons would be cool.

And another breeding den would be awesome.

MommaLouKC
06-05-12, 07:00 AM
I would like a caretaker. How can I be "Hiccup's Island" if Hiccup is nowhere in sight to care for his(her) dragons.

cubsrock1908
06-05-12, 07:23 AM
A flower dragon

BellaNicole_NYC
06-05-12, 07:39 AM
Most of those are just collected from other players in the thread but I found them VERY good considering im a lvl 51 and all of these make sense.

We need to be able to move around the trees, rocks, etc. Another vote for storage.

We need more of a vairity of dragons - That means give us new designs not color the old ones smh.

And another breeding den would be great.

Caretaker of some sort that lets you know your full. Screw the 40 messages I get an hour to let me know someone visited me. I just need to knwo when im full.

I want a dragon book. In the summary it'll tell you how many of each breed you've got. The detailed will tell you names, levels, earnings of each.

I want to be able to breed dragons with my neighbours. Ie you send a breed request, each person selects a dragon, they go somewhere remote OR Gift dragons to players instead of selling them. Selling a lvl 10 dragon for 100 is ****. Fruitful would increase crop quantities, life dragons would speed up breed times, firestorm would speed up or remove clearing times, magic would speed up evolution times etc

Request maps even when you are currently expanding. Also see how many maps you have even when expanding. And if you have a cap on maps sent per day what is it because I have 300 neigbors and only a 15 send me one a day.

Decorations: Trees, villages, a epic castle where you can upgrade towers and stuff, bushes, mountain with dragons on it, large arch, dragon feeding trough, dragon bath, care taker house, Tree of knowledge, sword in the stone, fire walls, wooden stakes wall, portal to a mysterious land - just ideas

I would love to see a counter (like in other story games) when you visit ? neighbor, to tell me how many dragon habitats I can still play with.

More food Options

Zoom out more so you can see where dragons are to play with and either tone down the animation or have the ability to turn them off or speed up your servers. It is dead crawl to move throughout the islands or select something from market when you have 70 dragons.

How about increased gold sending - 3 a day is rather petty when you have 300 neighbors not to mention you raised the cost of extra nests so why not raise the amount that can be sent - you dont actually think that the 90% of players that dont pay to play will actually start paying now just because you increased it do you? All you are doing is losing players. IT is a known fact that only 10-12% of players in these types of game actually spend.

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 09:49 AM
Well I hardly look at my "newsfeed" now unless someone wants me to send them a map or have sent me gold. I only visit those who leave a message on my wall.

An option to bookmark islands instead of adding them as Nbrs because I'm on 100 and don't want anymore but sometimes I see a cool island I want to visit later or someone has good info on their wall etc

Rotate objects 360'

More farms because we now get half the amount of crops for the same high price.

Different styles of habitats. Ex: there could be two fire habitats but different colours/styles. I get bored of it all looking the same.

Storage.

Can we have a online/offline emote, to tell us/others when we're online or not?

And if someone has been offline for over a week of like someway to know so I can remove them from my Nbr list. Maybe "last online 3days ago" type thing?

Gift more than 3nbrs.

driftboutique
06-05-12, 09:52 AM
I proposed this a while back, but I want a charcoal gray or black smoke dragon.

Smoke + fire = volcano
Smoke + air = smog
Smoke + water = thunderhead
Smoke + magic = haze

I also like the idea of a golden dragon, and breeding different colors with the diamond for a chance to get super rare gemstone dragons like ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst.

Also, and this might be crazy, but what if there was a "bad" ultra rare dragon to counterbalance the diamond? Just as hard to get, same parents, same breeding time, but instead of getting a diamond dragon you would get, like, a dirt dragon. And it was really ugly. But rare!

Happy_fox
06-05-12, 09:59 AM
I proposed this a while back, but I want a charcoal gray or black smoke dragon.

Smoke + fire = volcano
Smoke + air = smog
Smoke + water = thunderhead
Smoke + magic = haze

I also like the idea of a golden dragon, and breeding different colors with the diamond for a chance to get super rare gemstone dragons like ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst.

Also, and this might be crazy, but what if there was a "bad" ultra rare dragon to counterbalance the diamond? Just as hard to get, same parents, same breeding time, but instead of getting a diamond dragon you would get, like, a dirt dragon. And it was really ugly. But rare!

I dont really like the smoke dragon idea since smoke is not an element, however it will be nice if we have a smoke or frost dragon.
I like the "ultra rare bad dragon" idea lol but shouldnt make him ugly :-ss make him look like a demon or somthing with black color dominant. Same parent and income.

Also, epic dragon should be bigger

driftboutique
06-05-12, 10:04 AM
I dont really like the smoke dragon idea since smoke is not an element, however it will be nice if we have a smoke or frost dragon.
I like the "ultra rare bad dragon" idea lol but shouldnt make him ugly :-ss make him look like a demon or somthing with black color dominant. Same parent and income.

Also, epic dragon should be bigger

Forest isn't an element either :p

Happy_fox
06-05-12, 10:08 AM

Oop :P but u cant create forest, smoke can be create from fire and forest :P

ankalagon
06-05-12, 10:48 AM
googled.. Classical elements and the in-game colors probably are fire (red), earth (green), water (blue), air (yellow) with the later addition of aether (magic? cosmic? divine? Purple)

So no more real "elements" left. I think white and black colors would make the most sense, and could be called life & death (or day & night, I guess even smoke & glass..)

Really like the idea of a kick-ass black dragon, of course ;-)

plsforever
06-05-12, 11:12 AM
a gem line would cover that , Onyx = black , pearl = smoke. and as far as the gold they can make it give you a gold bar ever 24hrs this would be nice.

plsforever
06-05-12, 11:17 AM
and TL needs to set up the pop up telling us our neighbor has recieved their 3 gold limit so we can gift someone else................
and after you select the first 3 for gold everone else would get coins.

miragez
06-05-12, 11:28 AM
- 2nd Breeding Den at Level 40.
- More food variety.
- Increase number of farm to 8 (40), 10 (50)
- Upgradeable habitats (Maximum coins)
- Caged Habitats.
- Option to store the trees or clear them. Same time but can be used as deco purpose.

sparks229
06-05-12, 01:53 PM
Glitter dragons ;)

Kody5Martin
06-05-12, 02:16 PM
I agree. as a new player it seems impossible to breed or nest and evolve in a timely manner. Talking about time. It takes FOREVER to get food and then never have enough. A 20 hour wait for 750 food is terrible. At times dragons need 500 for each bite. Do you realize how long it REALLY TAKES. It's a wonder all of us play. I love the game and it is addicting. Also, how many trys does it take to breed a fairy dragon? It is the most beautiful dragon in the game. that's about it. Looks like I covered almost everything that's bothering me. Well, not really but I want to get back to the game. lol

maguar
06-05-12, 03:02 PM
White or black habitat, costs a bit more but can hold any type of dragon

Dabag
06-05-12, 03:34 PM
i don't have a lot of neighbors but i always feel bad that i can choose only 3 to gift.

what about the others. i want to be able to gift them too.

please add more gift choices. food is a good choice and always appreciated

thank you

xmryalunx
06-05-12, 08:49 PM
some ideal seems to be from dragonvale . it will be more confuse to breed if request so much differnt type of dragons . i prefer those ideal like increase number of food . n habitats coin,dragon , breed time should change while super dragon take 9-15hours but common takes 20hous which seems to be weird . lastly from dragonvale it only take 10gem to upgrade nest which is 10gold in dragon story . oh n should lower the price by a little since we click upgrade habitats , farm n not purchase from shop

xmryalunx
06-05-12, 08:58 PM
erm can we sell away the eggs if we dont want it to hatch instead of waiting for nothing ?

mareewat
06-05-12, 10:14 PM
Hi mine are a repeat. But please add my name to the vote.

1. Zoom out - I am on iPad and feel claustrophobic so have no idea how touch and phone players cope
2. Food gift option - for neighbours who I can not gift gold to
3. Extra breeding den option - will even pay gems for it
4. Please try to put food amounts back to the way they were - this reduction in amount is ridiculous
5. New dragons - like the suggestions above
6. Storage storage storage... I beg you
7. Decorations - rock formations, trees, shrubs, bigger decoration pools (the current one is so out of scale), fences or
barriers, more statues,
8. Storage storage storage

Smiles and thank u for passing these on to TL

farmer1600
06-06-12, 12:58 AM
Agree with everyone here

1. full island zoom out
2. please stop the auto 're-centering' when collecting sparkles
3. as well, whenever I tap an object (farm, habitat, whatever), the screen moves - Please keep the screen stationary
4. Ability to access my own wall when visiting neighbors or community members instead of needing to hit home first.
5. storage
6. gifts options - food/silver/decor
7. shorter wait times for common dragons
8. 2nd breeding den

Darkstorm2
06-06-12, 05:50 AM
1)Definately a storage to help with redecorating.
2)Large Farms should produce more food than small farms... The cost per unit should be the same, but, a large farm takes up the space of four small farms and yet produces the same yeild for the same amount of time.... besides TL ****ed the point to the higher yield products. food services needs serious reworking
3)Upgrades to nests, breeders, and evolution as previously mentioned, 10%, 20% etc
4)Reduce cost for second nest, tl is ****ing new players and those that cant buy gold
5)Time for expansion and cost needs to be reduced, as there is a cap on habitats, The only reason i have to expand is asthetics, which I don't really care that much about (I have max habitats) and I have to wait four days for a spot.(start to finish, two days to get maps, 16 hours to expand, 24 hours to clear). I lost interest

gotta run, more to come

mouse009
06-06-12, 10:00 AM
For decorations, bridges to connect islands together and trees/shrooms/bushes similar to those we clear for land expansion as decorative item.

fruefruera
06-06-12, 02:57 PM
as far as new dragons go, it think it would be nice to have different colors that we can breed more commons and rares from, rather then ultra ultra rare breeds with the already present colors. like now we can have three different dragons from the forest/water combination (island, serpent, atlantis) so it makes it even harder to obtain a serpent or an atlantis. they have the basic elements but metal is one they dont. The color could be gray or silver or something and then mixed with fire, you get copper, air you get gold...stuff like that. also, idk how many of you grew up watching captain planet but i know i sure did! heart was one of the elements on that show, pink is a logical color to use for that and they could do like heart and water is heartbreak, heart and fire is passion. And one more element could be electricity, and that could easily use orange as a color. electricity and water could be lightning, etc.

ahshan
06-06-12, 03:39 PM
More decor! I have a lot of coins and nothing to buy.
A giant volcano or mountain like the chocolate fountains in bakery/restaurant story. Something HUGE (like 4 times the size of a large habitat since there is a lot of space) that looks awesome and shows how rich you are.
Floating clouds. Different sizes that take up 1-4 squares. It would look really cool.
Different Farms for different types of food.
Def. different breeds! A Metal dragon that can breed with others to make Gold (Air), Silver (Water, Bronze (Fire). somewhat like that. Mithril, other types of metals.

Rock types too - Stone,Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, etc. -- make them obtainable a different way. Like send a dragon off in a thing that can let it go farther than the islands for a certain amount of time to go find other dragon friends. Like how you breed, but make it like a sort of saddle/contraption showing where the dragon goes there and it says its on a journey for like 12 hours and it appears with a random dragon (any including the new types) or none at all. This would be fun to see what you get and you may not always get one so it would make the game more challenging and longer.

Jelly dragon, chocolate dragon, any other type of themed dragon to be added weekly. It would be a lot cooler if it's not just the regular, typical dragons.

tonynpatty89
06-06-12, 03:53 PM
More decor! I have a lot of coins and nothing to buy.
A giant volcano or mountain like the chocolate fountains in bakery/restaurant story. Something HUGE (like 4 times the size of a large habitat since there is a lot of space) that looks awesome and shows how rich you are.
Floating clouds. Different sizes that take up 1-4 squares. It would look really cool.
Different Farms for different types of food.
Def. different breeds! A Metal dragon that can breed with others to make Gold (Air), Silver (Water, Bronze (Fire). somewhat like that. Mithril, other types of metals.

Rock types too - Stone,Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, etc. -- make them obtainable a different way. Like send a dragon off in a thing that can let it go farther than the islands for a certain amount of time to go find other dragon friends. Like how you breed, but make it like a sort of saddle/contraption showing where the dragon goes there and it says its on a journey for like 12 hours and it appears with a random dragon (any including the new types) or none at all. This would be fun to see what you get and you may not always get one so it would make the game more challenging and longer.

Jelly dragon, chocolate dragon, any other type of themed dragon to be added weekly. It would be a lot cooler if it's not just the regular, typical dragons.

This is dragon story ... Not dragon wonderland.. Better yet please entertain us and draw a jelly or chocolate dragon.. A unique one and not something drawn by a 7 year old

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 03:54 PM
^^^^^^^
they should include a kidnapping dragon feature. Watch out for me, friends, muahahahahaha...

tmh690
06-06-12, 04:47 PM
The idea of sending dragons on quests is a very good idea, the quests could be for different lengths of time. You would pay coins to send the dragon.The length of the trip could determine a % of getting a prize. Prizes could be buildings, decorations, gold or a dragon egg. There could be launching areas that could be purchased for coins so that more than 1 dragon could fly at a time.

driftboutique
06-06-12, 05:05 PM
This is dragon story ... Not dragon wonderland.. Better yet please entertain us and draw a jelly or chocolate dragon.. A unique one and not something drawn by a 7 year old

I'm sorry, are you criticizing someone's dragon concepts for not being sufficiently grounded in reality? Really? :rolleyes:

I don't understand why so many people are using this thread to tear down other people's ideas. If you don't like them, don't vote for them. You don't have to be so critical.

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 05:27 PM
I'm sorry, are you criticizing someone's dragon concepts for not being sufficiently grounded in reality? Really? :rolleyes:

I don't understand why so many people are using this thread to tear down other people's ideas. If you don't like them, don't vote for them. You don't have to be so critical.

I dont understand neither why people suggest gameplay, dragons, price on a NEW ITEM suggestion thread O.o
Btw i like to be critical but not in a hm "rude" way... It gives people idea why its good or bad, so when the developper see the thread, they dont have to spend too much time to think its good or bad but how to improve it or should it be ingame or not. Of course those are personal idea so we have to respect it.

Ronnie0Raven
06-07-12, 03:35 AM
I would like a second breeding den, a second breeding den, a breeding cave (privacy hehe), or a second breeding den.

Or hey, maybe a second breeding den?

fruefruera
06-07-12, 07:05 AM
i wish there were other things we could give as gifts besides gold. i have over 200 neighbors and i feel bad for the rest of them when i can only give out three gold pieces a day.

SlightlyJaded
06-07-12, 09:30 AM
One of the key things I enjoy about Dragon Story is the social aspect. Many of my neighbours are very creative and take great care and time decorating their islands. I would love to be able to leave a little note on their island (say in the form of a sign post) letting them know their work is appreciated. I realize we are able to do this on the players wall. However, sometimes that gets lost in the shuffle.

masonloco
06-07-12, 11:00 AM
Storage - definitely storage! You can't redesign unless you have an open space and that can be a pain.

brookelynn2006
06-07-12, 11:08 AM
I would like a second breeding den, a second breeding den, a breeding cave (privacy hehe), or a second breeding den.

Or hey, maybe a second breeding den?

You forgot the second breeding den! :)

kkev2
06-07-12, 07:45 PM

Wouldn't Fire air make Smoke?
Wouldn't Smoke and Mist make Smog?

Where is earth? Wouldn't you need an earth dragon to make a metal dragon? Earth and Fire make iron, etc.?

kkev2
06-07-12, 07:55 PM
I also think as you go up in levels you should have more farms. Large farms should produce more than small farms.

More nests should cost less but be associated with levels.

After 50 you should be able to buy another Evolution temple or breeding den or both.

There should be goals or rewards for getting dragons to level 10.

kkev2
06-07-12, 07:58 PM
The idea of sending dragons on quests is a very good idea, the quests could be for different lengths of time. You would pay coins to send the dragon.The length of the trip could determine a % of getting a prize. Prizes could be buildings, decorations, gold or a dragon egg. There could be launching areas that could be purchased for coins so that more than 1 dragon could fly at a time.

Dragon Quests... I like it.

kkev2
06-07-12, 08:03 PM
This one isn't well thought out, but it is original..... How about "dragon caves"? You can add new levels to your Island that are underground. Your neighbors can't see or tip there but you can add new places to store dragons or gold or coins. Maybe caves are just for level 10 dragons.

Any new thoughts to add to the idea of Dragon Caves?

driftboutique
06-07-12, 08:44 PM
Wouldn't Fire air make Smoke?
Wouldn't Smoke and Mist make Smog?

Where is earth? Wouldn't you need an earth dragon to make a metal dragon? Earth and Fire make iron, etc.?

We're just suggesting our own ideas here, not collaboratively building a consistent in-world genetic system with a 1:1 real world analogue. There's no need to argue against other people's suggestions.

Desires
06-07-12, 10:49 PM
We need more food quantity for 5hrs eg. 500, 8hrs eg. 850 and 20hrs eg 2000....it takes so much to feed the dragons and you don't get much food on planting time.
*Also allow us to send gold to all nbrs where u each get 20per day....
*Second breeding den an evolution temple......
* more habitats than the 25 limit I hear about......
*brown habitat for firestorm, orange habitat for eagle etc. each dragon should have matching colour habitats
*Storage space to store dragons that u have too many duplicates of instead of selling them....also for the decorations........
*Rewards for dragons that are level 10

snake073
06-08-12, 12:05 AM
I have a suggestion. When asking for maps I have to tick every single one of my 402 neibours. Would it be possible for these to be all pre ticked or at least a button to select all please.

elvjess
06-08-12, 01:53 AM
It would be great to have more decorations and it would also be awesome to be able to buy a second breeding den and more nests with coins. I am one of those people that can't afford to buy gold,coins and food with real money. Please, please, please increase the amount of food you can grow back to the original amount. I'm so behind on feeding my dragons

zoroak
06-08-12, 03:31 AM
More base dragons, more common hybrid dragons
More habitats or increase ability of habitats to accommodate more dragons
More deco items
Ability to store dragons, habitats and decorations
Decrease prices of nests
Extra breeding den
Extra evolution temple
Shorter expansion times, less map requirements, shorter clearing times
More food for less money
To be able to see dragon flying over evolution temple when evolving
Gift food, coins

dawnal
06-08-12, 09:56 AM
I'd like to buy a Fountain of Youth so I can make my dragons cute again after they reach epic form.

crystalrayn3
06-08-12, 10:32 AM
Storage storage storage

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 10:36 AM
Big Diamond Feilds, for the particularly lucky :P

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 11:23 AM
Big Diamond Feilds, for the particularly lucky :P

Include a diamond mine build in so i can get coins faster :D

Ronnie0Raven
06-08-12, 11:33 AM
Id also like a 3d upgrade for the habitats so 4 dragons can be in 1 habitat, so my fruitfull can play with my mist, mindvolt and fairy dragon

kyliesimonton
06-08-12, 01:43 PM
I'd like to see more decorations. What about Habitat Themed plant decor? Ex: Fire Habitat (or whatever it's called) would have fire themed trees, bushes, etc. with fire instead of leaves.

I would like to designate different areas and decorate them accordingly to the habitats.

More variety of lamps. The lamp we can use is very pretty, but if used to frequently it starts looking tacky.

Idk, just something to think about?

RotomGuy
06-08-12, 01:45 PM
It would be cool to have a tree for each element. A burning one for Fire, a normal one for Forest (lawl), a yellow one with clouds around it for Air, a blue weeping willow for Water, a Purple one with floating leaves for magic, and a crystal one for Diamond :3

Ronnie0Raven
06-08-12, 01:46 PM
I'd like to see more decorations. What about Habitat Themed plant decor? Ex: Fire Habitat (or whatever it's called) would have fire themed trees, bushes, etc. with fire instead of leaves.

I would like to designate different areas and decorate them accordingly to the habitats.

More variety of lamps. The lamp we can use is very pretty, but if used to frequently it starts looking tacky.

Idk, just something to think about?

Thats a really good idea!

kyliesimonton
06-08-12, 01:49 PM
It would be cool to have a tree for each element. A burning one for Fire, a normal one for Forest (lawl), a yellow one with clouds around it for Air, a blue weeping willow for Water, a Purple one with floating leaves for magic, and a crystal one for Diamond :3

Yes! Exactly what I'm talking about!

Happy_fox
06-08-12, 02:32 PM
I'd love to have night in my island, those laterns are not there for nothing!

dagrons
06-08-12, 02:38 PM
This is not an item suggestion, but a gameplay suggestion:

Include an option to lower graphics settings. Have it load lower res versions of all of the images, simplify all animations to two or three frames, and do away with the fading and other features. I would be beyond happy.

jonnypopins
06-08-12, 03:41 PM
A WAY down the road suggestion along the lines of themed trees etc. I noticed 6 islands. 6 basic colors of dragons. My plan is to have a red island a blue island etc.
I know that's a ton of expansion, but it would be way cool to have a fire/red island with fire trees, a volcano, fire flowers, fire pits, torches etc. Same for the other colors.

khanine
06-08-12, 04:26 PM
Definitely a second breeding den and a second evolution temple. But don't make it like 250 gold... Us poor players will never be able to get them :(
A list of the dragons you already have and the combination(s)(depend on if you get it twice or more but with different combinations and etc.) that you used to get it. This one I hope will make it because keeping tracking of them is quite a pain ><
A tally of how many dragons you have hatched? This one is a maybe thou...

tonynpatty89
06-08-12, 06:58 PM
New item suggestion:
1.) An event scenerio for dragons.. Why? because dragons don't just sit in habitats, they also have a SECOND NATURE :)
Or anything that can get them out of habitat other than breed and evolve.. Right now my DS Look like a zoo..

2.) A shrine or temple that allows one to fuse the same breed of dragon so that it becomes baby form and increase the maximum level to something higher.
a.) Requirements are for the dragons to be exact same level and breed.
b.) Fused dragon will have a colored aura on them to distinguish them from regular dragon.

3.) A barn or something that would increase your crop production and habitat boost.(hey I dislike the new food production..)
a.) Must meet level requirement or special requirements.
b.) Increases crop production based on amount and level of dragons you have.( 50 Dragons total level 500= % increase)
c.) Upgrade option can allow a speed up to a random Object in progress depending on amount and rarity of dragons.
(50 dragons total rarity X = % or instant finish)

Game suggestions:
1. Enable climate.. day/night , have it to compliment the cool fused dragons or the lanterns in game.
2. Either second breeding den or heck copy dragonvale for epic breeding den similarity where you have a higher chance of breeding a rare.super and ultra dragon.
3.Vote for storage, because I don't want the castle I just bought or other things required from a quest.. It takes up space From my habitats and I don't feel like decorating right now..
4. I want to earn gold daily some other way so that I can gift my neighbors other items and then you can do this so that you can receive up to 20 items from neighbors.(Did I make sense?)
5. There needs to be other dragons under the star breed.. Maybe not Gemstone dragons but atleast something ultimately rare with its own habitat , you've already made some fictional dragons.. Why not continue your fun fictional dragon game with a Holy/Undead Dragon, this can compliment the day/night feature I and few others had in mind...
It is to be added next to the heart"diamond" dragon ??

PS 1.) Dragon Event 2.) Fusion 3.) Logistics

playmei
06-08-12, 09:14 PM
reset to oringal prices!

phoenixmap
06-08-12, 09:52 PM
epic fruit dragon should produce and food as it described

phoenixmap
06-08-12, 09:53 PM
epic fruit dragon should produce a food as it described

LUCASYAU
06-09-12, 12:11 AM
Not an item , but maybe they could like have every hybrid dragon have a certain perk that improves as they level up? Like, Fruitfuls give a small amount of food every hour ( maybe 10, starting from lvl 4), Life shortens the time needed to grow food, Fairy increases the amount of money received from visitors for the habitat it's staying in, etc.

IslandSteve
06-09-12, 04:59 PM
How about being fairer

NumiGumi
06-09-12, 06:33 PM
Great idea. I have a suggestion for a couple of other dragons too. Ice, Dancing, Mystic, and limited edition "Month" dragons, based on birthstones. Garnet dragon in January, etc. and also Hybrid Habitats? Like life dragon could be in a fire habitat, forest habitat, or a life habitat. :)
Here are all my suggestions for new dragons:

Dancing
Mystic
Ice
Cloud
Beauty
Ribbon
Music
Light
Steam
Caring

I will probably have more suggestions soon.
Thanks to all the contributors. I agree with pretty much everything here :)

NumiGumi
06-09-12, 06:34 PM
Oops! I forgot one thing: Ultra Epic form that can be unlocked from doing something like completing a goal, reaching level 100, etc.

NumiGumi
06-09-12, 06:54 PM
Great idea. I have a suggestion for a couple of other dragons too. Ice, Dancing, Mystic, and limited edition "Month" dragons, based on birthstones. Garnet dragon in January, etc. and also Hybrid Habitats? Like life dragon could be in a fire habitat, forest habitat, or a life habitat. :)
Here are all my suggestions for new dragons:

Dancing
Mystic
Ice
Cloud
Beauty
Ribbon
Music
Light
Steam
Caring

I will probably have more suggestions soon.
Thanks to all the contributors. I agree with pretty much everything here :)
Okay I forgot one thing. I don't mind what the dragons look like, but perhaps I can draw what they look like in my imagination. I'll set to work right now!

mymummy789
06-10-12, 02:46 AM
A WAY down the road suggestion along the lines of themed trees etc. I noticed 6 islands. 6 basic colors of dragons. My plan is to have a red island a blue island etc.
I know that's a ton of expansion, but it would be way cool to have a fire/red island with fire trees, a volcano, fire flowers, fire pits, torches etc. Same for the other colors.
I love this idea :)

DragonTauro
06-10-12, 11:52 AM
Can we have flags or different coloured flower patches so we can make a picture from them?
Different paths too and I second the idea above about different themed islands.

We definetly need more than just the trees and foliage we have now! (yawn)

awesomezoo419
06-10-12, 03:57 PM
Totally agree
I agree too

awesomezoo419
06-10-12, 04:03 PM
Emerald dragon, explosive dragon ( fire plus air ) super rare , Olympian dragon air magic, wind dragon air plus air super rare, rainforest dragon forest and water, gem dragon buy with coin. Ruby dragon gem and fire, aquamarine dragon water and gem, gem and air quartz and gem and air crystal.

jumperjing3
06-11-12, 08:25 AM
Here are my ideas:
Buildings:
Armory store
Old fire brigand station
Ye olde pub
Blacksmith shop
Jousting tournament

Decorations:
Armored knights and shields
Heaps of gold that dragons can guard
Damsel in distress
Archery targets and crossbows
Gravel roads

Signs:
Do not enter or enter at your own risk
Danger ahead
Roadpost sign..pointing on left "dragons ahead" pointing on right "safety" lol
Trees,shrub or cacti that grows dragonfruit (hopefully that we could pick for food to feed dragons)

And.....PLEASE let us gift maps! It takes me 4 days to expand right now. Give us something to do while we wait for longgggg breed and hatching times. At least we could decorate! If not we have NOTHING to do and I for one am losing interest fast. Please consider that! And gift food like many others have suggested

jumperjing3
06-11-12, 08:27 AM
Oh I forgot to mention....wells to get water from for the fire brigand

NumiGumi
06-11-12, 01:18 PM
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_4193376_ABNXiGIAAU5iT9ZRGAQVw VrSTQ4&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Here is my rough sketch of a Mystic Dragon in my mind. It looks slightly different in my mind, with the tail orange-yellow, and the body just plain red, with the wings and face blue. the egg in my mind looks like a blue egg with red sparkles and a red wave. I haven't thought about epic form, adult form, or level 4 form.

maguar
06-11-12, 03:07 PM
I like the ideas from jumperjing3. I would also add a "Here be dragons" sign. With the blacksmith I'd love (on closer examination) to see that the flame is being provided by a dragon.

I want lava flow and river sections. How about some old cattle bones? A big cauldron as I've a lot of hungry dragons to feed. Give me some desert and rocky sections. Trees and rocks to go with meadows, desert, rocky areas.

cubsrock1908
06-11-12, 10:55 PM
Disco Dragons! Lol

maguar
06-12-12, 04:53 AM
I want a treasure hoard. A large mountain of gold and gems with a dragon curled around it.

coolgirl1908
06-12-12, 09:25 AM
Disco Dragons! Lol
Good one!

Vinsanity08
06-12-12, 01:34 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already but I don't wanna read 11 plus pages of stuff so I'll post it and if it's been said already, my bad.

I think the habitats need another upgrade tier, and a second of both breeding den and temple with upgrades to those possible for reducing breeding and evolution times. I saw that was already listed here but it needs to be done especially the second breeding den. One is just an absolute ****er.

My girlfriend is a fan of this game but wont play because of how long it takes to get the food needed to level the dragons and coming from Dragon Vale she's in love with a expensive, quick growth time food that generates a solid amount of food without having to wait 20 hours.... So I think this game needs another food or two available either in the large or small whatever you decide but there needs to be a food to generate 500 food in 30 seconds for a 5 digit price for example.

ankalagon
06-12-12, 01:59 PM
... and when (not "if") the second Breeding Den is added, please use a smart pricing tactic:

1. Start with a relatively high introduction price (1000g?)
2. After initial shock and the richest/must-have players are done and reaped the benefit for a week, reduce to second wave players with 750g
3. Wait for the thanks and "phew much better" posts, and after 2-3 weeks reduce to final sustainable price of 500g for the general game balance

This way you will MILK your players the best, and the majority of the players will be happy. Compared to the exact opposite of what is being done now :-)

You're welcome...
(flame on)

Ronnie0Raven
06-12-12, 02:51 PM
... and when (not "if") the second Breeding Den is added, please use a smart pricing tactic:

1. Start with a relatively high introduction price (1000g?)
2. After initial shock and the richest/must-have players are done and reaped the benefit for a week, reduce to second wave players with 750g
3. Wait for the thanks and "phew much better" posts, and after 2-3 weeks reduce to final sustainable price of 500g for the general game balance

This way you will MILK your players the best, and the majority of the players will be happy. Compared to the exact opposite of what is being done now :-)

You're welcome...
(flame on)

1000g are u kidding me? Please dont post anymore :) domt give them ridiculous ideas

awesomezoo419
06-12-12, 04:09 PM
Tin dragon, dust dragon, soil dragon

rubyredrhum
06-12-12, 04:42 PM
Ice dragon
Fish dragon
Furry dragon
Fluffy dragon
Fountains
Rainbow
New habitats
Tiles that look like water
Bridges
House/Castle
Columns (a bit taller than the Evolution machine)

Happy_fox
06-12-12, 04:44 PM
1000g are u kidding me? Please dont post anymore :) domt give them ridiculous ideas

U just dont understand his idea, read it again plz :D not so in mood and it 1am here for explications, sorry :(

tonynpatty89
06-12-12, 05:28 PM
U just dont understand his idea, read it again plz :D not so in mood and it 1am here for explications, sorry :(

For free players, this won't happen.. Like myself I wouldn't even acquire half of the gold needed in the month or so of the end resolution for his idea on a second breeding den. There should be another way to make gold for it to be possible otherwise only people that spend real money will have the chance to get one.

cubsrock1908
06-13-12, 01:13 PM
After Breeding a dragon a button that lets u choose the dragon you want

Ronnie0Raven
06-13-12, 01:41 PM

500g is still ridicilous.. 100 going to 50 is better :)))

e3tellie
06-13-12, 08:42 PM
Country Dragons? UnionJack Dragon [UK], United Dragon[USA], Maple Dragon[Canada], Seoul (Soul) Dragon [Korea], Festive Dragon [China], Goddess Dragon [Greek], Geisha Dragon [Japan], Desert Dragon [Egypt], Sanctuary Dragon [Africa], Outback Dragon [Australian].... Just some suggestions though, I mean no stereotyping but I think it would be wonderful and creative! If someone said this already forgive me, I haven't seen all 12 pages!

fetchpets854
06-14-12, 11:27 AM
I think it would be neat to have more dragon colors like orange, brown, black, white, grey, opal... Colors like that. :) I think you could come up with some pretty neat dragons that way! With that said, thank you so muh for all the hard work you guys put into the game! It can't be easy with a ton of people complaining all the time! So I'd like to thank you for letting us send gold to each other in this game! You cant in your other gamesbut you listened to people's requests from those games when you made this one! Thanks! And thanks for getting rid of having to tap on the xp points and coins to make the go away! Thank you for letting us be able to rotate our habitats! Over all, just thanks for it all! I really enjoy this game and thought that someone should let you know :)

dlk777333
06-14-12, 07:20 PM
More gift choices for neighbors so everyone gets something-food, maps, coins..

Second breeding den & evolution chamber available, at least at some point

A counter to track how many more habitats you can play when visiting other islands, impossible to track & very time consuming..

More farms available at least at some point...

Ability to cancel breeding or egg hatching, even if you have to pay coins

Love the idea of element themed decorations for habitats put forth in thread:)

dlk777333
06-14-12, 07:44 PM
Oh and STORAGE!!!!

caramel54
06-14-12, 11:29 PM
Pets for the dragons!!! Like mini dragons or some cool animal. And more buildings like a bath house or sauna. The dragons probably get bored. New farms too with new plants.

Ronnie0Raven
06-15-12, 12:21 AM
I have a great idea, why dont you take the old dragons, recolor them and call them new dragons!

nnnnnnnmmmmmmm
06-15-12, 02:12 PM
Please add storage capabilities, I'm having to sell things to move stuff around.

cubsrock1908
06-15-12, 02:12 PM
A button where u can re name your dragons like in Pet hotel

zapikaz
06-15-12, 02:26 PM
I'm going to suggest something that would allow you to gift your dragons to your neighbors, similar to how you can give them gold. This way, instead of selling a dragon you don't want, you could maybe give it to a newer player who would actually use it for something. :) I'm sure most people would rather just sell them though, and it might lead to a lot of "OMG PLZ SEND ME UR DIMOND!!!!1!!1", but maybe there could be ways to work around that?

Storage would be nice, too.

NumiGumi
06-15-12, 02:32 PM
What if someone takes all these ideas and makes them into a super update? Or a super app?

UPDATE--DRAGON STORY--VERSION 5.0.0

*50 plus new dragons featuring dragons for every country, month, event, color, and more!
*100 plus new buildings, habitats and expansions to keep your dragons entertained and your island looking nice!
*Rename your dragons! Got a "Twist" that you feel should be a "Rosalie"? Pick from our list of 20 plus names of make your own!
*Mini pets for your dragons! You know how fruitful dragons just want a baby apple to play with. Or a magic dragon wants a mini human to play around with, to change legs into tentacles, etc.
*Create dragon family trees and display them! Want everyone to know how you got your Diamond? Well you can show them your various family trees!
*Set up "playdates" with friends, so your seabreeze can meet that mistmoth!
*Dragon School! Educate your dragon to get a DD, Dragon Degree! Educate it in 10 plus subjects.
*Dragon Olympics! Let your dragons compete with each other in subjects learned at, school, at playdates and more!

*ALL THIS. And even more! Can you believe it? We'll be having even more updates soon!

So, this is my idea of the super update, with of course all the other ideas, not just the ones I mentioned.

cubsrock1908
06-15-12, 02:34 PM
What if someone takes all these ideas and makes them into a super update? Or a super app?

*50 plus new dragons featuring dragons for every country, month, event, color, and more!
*100 plus new buildings, habitats and expansions to keep your dragons entertained and your island looking nice!
*Rename your dragons! Got a "Twist" that you feel should be a "Rosalie"? Pick from our list of 20 plus names of make your own!
*Mini pets for your dragons! You know how fruitful dragons just want a baby apple to play with. Or a magic dragon wants a mini human to play around with, to change legs into tentacles, etc.
*Create dragon family trees and display them! Want everyone to know how you got your Diamond? Well you can show them your various family trees!
*Dragon School! Educate your dragon to get a DD, Dragon Degree! Educate it in 10 plus subjects.
*Dragon Olympics! Let your dragons compete with each other in subjects learned at, school, at playdates and more!

*ALL THIS. And even more! Can you believe it? We'll be having even more updates soon!

So, this is my idea of the super update, with of course all the other ideas, not just the ones I mentioned.

I'm adding for the first suggestion of yours: A dragon for every baseball team!

sparks229
06-15-12, 02:37 PM
I'm adding for the first suggestion of yours: A dragon for every baseball team!

Even the ones you hate :o :p

Ronnie0Raven
06-15-12, 02:47 PM

Even though your ideas are great, they'll probably stick to releasing new dragons next update, which are actually mist and wild dragon with a different color.
It's because the people behind teamlava are no steve jobs or bill gates

monalisa1973
06-15-12, 04:38 PM
The things I would like to see most are storage. And a larger selling price for a dragon that has been leveled up.

Valloren
06-15-12, 05:50 PM
I would like to suggest adding an additional food item to the list available for large farms. Looking at the existing food items the items that are exclusive to the large farms are currently very expensive and inefficient. I imagine that this is to reward players who check in more often on the game or spend more time playing. This is quite understandable. However, what concerns me is not just the expense of the food, nor the time that they take to harvest, but that the quantity of food that you can produce is also much lower, even though the large farms take up 4 times the real estate. In light of the recent increase in real estate prices in Dragon Story, I would like to propose the following.

Food Item Time (minutes) Food Quantity Total Cost Unit cost Maximum Possible Production Average Production (based on 2.5hrs of play/day Average Production per Square
Buffbeets 3 20 120 6 9600 1000 250
Elite Leeks 480 325 5500 16.93 975 975 60.9375
Vallorenges 10 200 1800 9 28800 3000 187.5

Valloren
06-15-12, 05:56 PM
Oops, accidentally submitted the post before I was finished

Food Time (min) Qty Cost Unit cost Max Prod Ave Prod Ave Prod per Square
Buffbeets 3 20 120 6 9600 1000 250
Elite Leeks 480 325 5500 16.93 975 975 61
Vallorenges 10 200 1800 9 28800 3000 187.5 (proposed)

As you can see the proposed item would take 10 min, still encouraging active players. It's cost per apple is more expensive than the Buffbeet, but less than the Elite Leek, but most importantly, the production quantity/per square of land used is much more reasonable, and justifies the use of large farms.

If you like the idea, I hope you will allow me the small conceit of naming them "Vallorenges" :)

Cheers,

Valloren

dr0016
06-15-12, 06:00 PM
nice to have sun moon star desirt dragons
i hope thaf price of food and expansion decreased

plsforever
06-15-12, 08:45 PM
please add counter for visiting , and more avatars for the profile page there is only 2 ????? how many countrys are playing? Get it together TL

mspate
06-15-12, 09:56 PM
Yes to going back to 25 gold for nest. I agree there in a BIG way. Also why can't we delete if we don't like the combo we clicked to breed? I clicked to wrong dragons a few times but was stuck with them my bad I guess but being able to delete would be a nice feature :-)

ZooAmericaUSA
06-18-12, 04:16 PM
Dragons:
Mountain Dragon
Vanishing Dragon
Jungle Dragon
Giant Dragon

Buildings:
Temple
Second Breeding Den
Second Evolution Temple

Decor:
Maple Trees
Wood Path

Other:
+2 habitats for each level
Collect All Button
200 gems for $6.99

plsforever
06-18-12, 06:41 PM
Absolutely need a gem line all base colors
Rope Bridges from island to island and a Rope ladder to the upper land
And the only way to purchase this is by starting an expansion for the island then one can be purchased .
An avatar as a Dragon Keeper walking around (this would be the same as your profile avatar ) the avatar
Would show up randomly .
The ability to gift unwanted eggs to a neighbor.
Breed Dragons with neighbor Dragons (epic) only and the breeding den and eggs are off island. Max 3 neighbors at once.
Add 3 more food time and cost to small and large farms (reduce existing cost a little please )
For the 17 neighbors that do not get Gold Coins and food would be Great.
That’s it for now
By the way the Diamond Dragon should be twice the scale size as the other Dragons.

killbethy
06-19-12, 09:44 AM
10 ideas! Not in any particular order of importance, but my first choices and favorites would be #1 (upping max habitats); #3 (adding new and improved breeding dens) and #10 (the introduction of the secret mystery dragon).

Thank you for reading and considering! Comments and criticism (constructive or not) are always welcomed! :)

1. Increased number of habitats!
--- It could be arranged so that every week when new dragons are released, the maximum amount of habitats increases by the same number. Perhaps make it more difficult too; for example once you hit 35 (and reach the current max habitats), increase so that you can get a new habitat every 5 levels or so.

2. Reward xp (experience points) when selling the egg directly from the nest instead of only after placing it in a habitat (even if it's only for a second!) The current system makes no sense in regard to selling unwanted dragon eggs directly from the nest when you can just place the dragon, get xp (510xp for a common dragon like the Coral!) , and then sell it immediately afterwards for the same price. This almost seems like a glitch.
-- Perhaps either give the same amount of xp in both situations.. OR give a choice.... significantly raise the price but give no xp for selling an egg directly from the nest, or give the same amount of xp but leave the selling price very low if you place it in a habitat.

3. Add more (and better) breeding areas! Preferrably an epic one that raises the chances of breeding a rare dragon. Heck, I would be all for three separate breeding areas... a common, rare, and super rare.
-- You could keep the whole sort of gambling aspect to it by possibly having the chances for successfully breeding that caves rare-level dragon increase exponentially, but also add a few drawbacks. For example, on top of having to pay gold to buy the rare cave, you could double the breeding time and raise the cost significantly... maybe to 20,000 dragon cash or so per try. For the super rare, the time could be tripled or quadrupled along with the cost per try as well.

Regardless of any fancy ideas though, an extra breeding area, even if it's the exact same as the one currently offered, would be awesome.

4. Sell the "ability" to do simultaneous expansions. (Although it would probably have to be a ton of gold for it lol) Have an option to pay one lump sum of gold (only one single time) to purchase the option to freely (no cash, no maps) expnd one extra area each time you purchase an expansion the normal way (maps/cash). It's essentially one large singly gold payment that allows you to double the size of the area that can you can we can currently expand at once. Exponentially increasing the price could also be an option so someone (with too much gold they should give to me heh) could three purchase the ability to expand three, four, five, etc. areas at once.

5. Some options to regulate and make the breeding process more exciting one one hand and more controllable on the other. :) Implement an option to be able to "buy" better breeding odds... for example, pay X amount of gold to double your chances of breeding a rare or super rare dragon OR if you breed two of the exact same dragons, include an option to allow you to choose whether you want the resulting dragon to be the same type as its "parents," or play the odds and hatch a random egg including two of the parent's colors (the same as it is now).

6. Fairly obvious one here.... the addition of more decorations and buildings (evolution temples and treat farms!)

7. This one is a bit silly... but please add orange dragons someday! They are feeling left out of the dragon rainbow :(

8. Allow neighbors and community members to have more options than just playing with a dragon habitat when visiting another player's island (especially since the cap on the amount of habitats is not very high and some dragons take so long to breed that your park winds up full most of the time).... Some of my ideas were to add options like the ability to give treats to a neighbor/community member's dragon (or just have it add to their total) OR allow visitors to deduct a small amount of time (maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so) from buildings like the breeding den, evolution chamber, or one of the nests.

9. Add treats as another option (other than gold) that players can gift or request from their neighbors.

AND FINALLY! Last one :) And something that seems like it would be a lot of fun...

10. Every once in a while, surprise players with the release of a limited-time MYSTERY DRAGON. Don't let it be available to buy in the market or even let the egg and dragon be seen until someone successfully breeds it. Maybe even keep the colors needed to breed it a secret. :D To make it even more appealing, don't let the mystery dragon's habitat count towards the total allowed habit s so that someone could have the max amount and still be able to add the mystery dragon's habitat without getting rid of another. OR if it doesn't have its own habitat and is added to another of one of its corresponding colors, let it not count towards the total dragons allowed in the habitat and just act as an extra bonus dragon. That would be an awesome thing to try for... especially after you've reached the max amount of habitats and trying for any other dragon can mean selling a quality dragon or even a whole habitat.

Team Mystery Dragon! :D

brohim
06-20-12, 03:04 AM
Habitat Upgrade - 'King'
-Cost - 1000% increase on Big Habitats
-Twice the size of Big Habitats
-Dragon Capacity - 5
-Coin Capacity - Double Big Habitats. (Would have to be at least double to maintain 5 level 10+ dragons)
-Only available for level 10-15 dragons.

-Also Big Diamond Fields, Capacity 2
King Diamond Fields, Capacity 3

Farm Upgrade - 'Great'
-Cost - 500,000 coins
-Twice the size of Large Farms

Add the following foods
-10min, 500coins, 50 food
-30min, 2500coins, 100 food
-1hr, 7500coins, 150 food.

Dragon Max Level - 15
-Slightly alter the appearance of their elite versions.
-Increase coins/hr accordingly

NB - The new habitats will give the higher players in the game something to waste their money on other then land, as well as occupy more land. The new farms will be giving a better food production so it will be possible to evolve dragons to level 15. Level 15 should be extremely hard to achieve, perhaps 10,000 food(1 feed) from level 14-15. Maybe make another farm upgrade for even better food production. Also the prices for these upgrades may look ridiculous but it's seriously needed to prolong the game. You will only need to increase the total dragon capacity to 125 but habitats and farms can stay the same.

Just a thought.

izumii842
06-20-12, 10:45 PM
Yin yang dragon, blizzard dragon, star dragon, volt dragon, silver/gold/bronze dragon? :)

MinxeyJusty
06-21-12, 12:24 PM
I would like the option to rename my dragons. My fianc?'s first firestorm ended up with the same name as my first firestorm. Bit redundant don't ya think??

brekac19
06-23-12, 12:07 PM
I would love for the max number of habitats to be raised above 25!

rei69
06-23-12, 01:27 PM
1) Since DS is using the colors of Blue, Green, Yellow, Red and Purple... why not add Orange to complete the Secondary Colour Wheel Chart?

2) Pls add "select all" options in Request section, it's tiring to click 200-300 neighbors when requesting for maps.

3) Show who send you maps like we see for gold. I'm at lvl 52 with 200+ neighbors... it takes 2-3 days to collect 40 maps. I'm very generous in helping my neighbors, I send maps when they needed it but I am not getting it in return when I need it. So this option will show me who are the ones that helps and which are the selfish ones.

4) Increase the amount of gold one can send per day... currently is 3 max per day, set it at 5 instead?

5) Increase Habitats as players increase in level... a lvl 30 have max 24 Habitats... I'm lvl 52 with max 25 Habitats... ONLY 1 Habitat more than lvl 30 player is crazy.

janeDough
06-23-12, 06:37 PM
I would like to see a list of all my dragons in one spot, instead of going from one habitat to the next. I would like to see the dragons, and their level.

julianna024
06-25-12, 03:21 PM
More decorations!!!!!!
more flowers, fountain, rainbow, trees that can be used for decorations, different paths, fairies, stones(gems) that look like the ones on the habitats but can be used to decorate, knights
I also like the upgradable castle idea. Where u can use parts gifted from neighbors, which u can gift once u have hit the gold gifting limit.

It would be nice to have coin upgrade in habitatts in which parts are also required.
More food choices! I have absolutely no problem using more coins to get more food when i can.

julianna024
06-25-12, 03:31 PM
Storage!!!!

julianna024
06-25-12, 03:41 PM

One of my favorite ideas!!!

I also like the ideas of clouds and of bridges.

spiralraindrop
06-26-12, 02:33 PM
Some new decorations would be nice. There isn't very much of a variety at the moment.

spiralraindrop
06-26-12, 02:38 PM
Also something related to the dragons, like separate statues of each dragon.

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 09:20 AM
Some things I'd love to see in DS:

More Habitats! We NEED more habitats! Every time a new dragon is released, we need to be able to have one new habitat. For example, if there are two new dragons released, we need 2 more habitats.
Diamond habitats need to have an upgrade. At least so we can fit two dragons in there. I really don't want to spend another $100,000 coins for another one if I successfully breed two.
Please lower the price of all the other habiatats. I have mine all fully upgraded but it is unfair to the newer players that have so many goals to breed dragons and they can't fit all of them because the prices are way too high!!
There has to be more food types. Maybe a food for 3 hours? $1,200 for 100 food? 12 hours, $900 for 500 food? Also, please bring back the old food amounts. I really don't like to pay 650 for only 50 firapples. I liked it for when it was 100 food! I actually liked it way better when it was $1,200 for 650 food in one hour!! That was awesome! Same how scalypears were $13,000 for 1,200 (or 1,400?) for 20 hours! Please bring this back!
Expansion prices need to be lower. Now I am not a millionaire anymore. I used to pay $170,000 for expansions, and I expanded once a day, and now I'm stuck expanding once or twice a WEEK! It currently costs $1,050,000 to expand, with 40 maps. I have $808,300 currently. FIX THIS!
Another breeding den, another evoloution temple, more farms and the nest price back to 25g.
More goals! Perhaps none of those, "download this game and get 30 gold free!" I want like inside the game goals, besides breeding a certain dragon, or feed this one to level 10. Those are annoying!
Another habitat upgrade. Maybe instead of adding more habitats they can just give us a "master upgrade" that can fit 5 dragons? Just an idea.
More decor items... maybe a BLUE abandoned castle, and BLUE castle tower? Since TL can't design another thing... at least take the items we currently have and make it in a different color. Like the flower bed, why can't you just make a bunch but in red, orange, yellow, green, blue or purple? I mean really! Same with the flowering hedge.
Now this is an insane idea, but what if, like, we made this building (like a statue) for every dragon, and if we buy a certain amount we'll have a better chance of breeding one? Something that came to my head ;)
And one last thing... this is a problem many of us DS players have experienced... please remove those outstanding blotches of land that we can't expand to on every island! I only think some will know what I'm talking about, but this is very annoying.
These are some things I'd LOVE to see!!

storm8ID: joeyc0417
lv. 33 as of 6/27/12

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 09:21 AM
Oh, and also, I'd love to see a storage button instead of having to sell things! This is very annoying also :P

ankalagon
06-27-12, 11:09 AM
Some things I'd love to see in DS:

Now this is an insane idea, but what if, like, we made this building (like a statue) for every dragon, and if we buy a certain amount we'll have a better chance of breeding one? Something that came to my head ;)

This is one of the best ideas I've seen, please make this happen :-) ... Maybe maximum 4 statues each adding 2% or 5% units towards that dragon.. they can be a coin sink (500k per statue?) and would need to be sold/repurchased when changing into trying for another one. Probably Diamond would not have one, but great for the regular rare hybrids.

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 11:16 AM
This is one of the best ideas I've seen, please make this happen :-) ... Maybe maximum 4 statues each adding 2% or 5% units towards that dragon.. they can be a coin sink (500k per statue?) and would need to be sold/repurchased when changing into trying for another one. Probably Diamond would not have one, but great for the regular rare hybrids.

Wow, thanks! And you added alot of detail to the idea. Awesome! :D

zoom27
06-28-12, 01:46 PM
Can TL possibly increase the rate of successful rare breeding if rare dragons are used instead of common?
I think that would be more fun, since I've been getting Island, Coral, Charm, Mist, and Firestorm for the last couple of weeks.
It's not really fun, getting boring...

mymummy789
06-29-12, 12:18 AM
Can TL possibly increase the rate of successful rare breeding if rare dragons are used instead of common?
I think that would be more fun, since I've been getting Island, Coral, Charm, Mist, and Firestorm for the last couple of weeks.
It's not really fun, getting boring...

that would be good. Or reduce the time for the common dragons. I am sick of waiting 20 hours for an unwanted Island whilst trying for an Atlantis - had 9 on the trot now and have temporarily given up!!

hippy_child
06-29-12, 11:31 PM
I didn't see this if it has been said but instead of "playing" with the dragons, why not give the option for neighbors to speed up breeding/hatching/food time. That way you still keep the prices but the players get the slack they need to stay interested in a game that ,most of the time, has waiting periods of 12+ hours.

And inventory! That is a HUGE pain!

babyblus
06-30-12, 05:04 AM
Not sure if this would be considered a new item how about team lava allowing us to gift all our neighbors with gold, food, and dragons???????

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 06:37 AM
I like the gifting dragons thing, since people always have a dragon they can't get and their nbrs probably have one, but maybe we could gift people things which makes the probability that they get a rare go up by like, 5% or something? So if you get 10 nbrs who gift you, you have a 50% chance?

bevnkarim
06-30-12, 04:39 PM
Dunno if it has been said, I didn't read through 16 pages. But I think we should be able to get more than 25 habitats, especially since there are more types of dragons now.

jackbuckingham
07-01-12, 03:42 AM
Build-ables: dragons (eggs), nests, habitats, etc. that are purchased at coin value and built "With Help From Your Neighbors."

Triple Element Dragons: some Dragon Trinity Stone/mountain/cave/thing that gives three dragons the ability to combine elements to produce a whole other set of dragon varieties to strive for.

caljean
07-01-12, 05:22 AM
A new dragon we can afford to buy or NOT RARE OR NOT SUPER RARE. It's been very hard acquiring new dragon since most of the updates are rare or super rare. What's the point?

eskimomommy
07-01-12, 05:09 PM
Excellent suggestion

eskimomommy
07-01-12, 05:46 PM
How about being able to play more than every 12 to 20 hours. It gets real boring waiting. Of course, spending REAL money on imaginary dragons is NOT a solution. And I really enjoy the game. But, the wait time is an issue.

stormy168
07-01-12, 05:55 PM
yep, as the majority of the others have said, the wait time (especially for common dragons like island), huge expansion prices/250 gold nest, habitat cap, and rare/super rare dragon ratios all need to be improved. Are our opinions being considered at all by teamlava?

I spent 10 dollars for the 250 gold to get my gf a second nest. I have made plenty of useless/semi-useless purchases on other things for fun in the past, but I can say with certainty that this was the one that I felt the worst about. Particularly because I didn't actually get anything in the game worth it. (10 dollars for a second nest, really?)

rainrain80
07-02-12, 05:52 PM
If I want change the position of a dragon, I have to sell one because I got 75 dragons.

So "switching dragons" function will be helpful.

And selling an egg must be possible.

Now I reached level 57 and have nothing to do.

please give us some quests, additional habitats and farms, not only additional dragons.

And make possible to get access the forum inside the game.

Make a temple of dragon to boost breeding or hatching using money or food.

pearly11
07-03-12, 11:30 AM
I'm pretty cool with almost everything. What really annoys me is to just have 6 farms. There's only so much food we can grow. And when you have many dragons in high levels that require lots of food, it is never enough. Please, more farms.

Masocata
07-05-12, 12:20 PM
It would be nice if we could change our Dragon's names. I have two sets of two different types of Dragon's with the same name.

BlueCanary
07-05-12, 02:11 PM
I think this was mentioned before but I'd love to be able to buy trees. Even being able to buy movable versions of the ones that get removed to make room would be nice. I saw a neat island that had left in a lot of the trees when they cleared room and regretted clearcutting my island :)

farrels
07-05-12, 03:16 PM
I really want to be able to do this:1.Trade dragons with other people2.Gift and accept more than 3 gold3.Gift food4.More decorations.THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!

ritz131
07-05-12, 03:50 PM
Our suggestions are rarely taken into consideration so why bother?

ladyj1973
07-07-12, 11:20 AM
How about being able to sell your egg before it hatches.
Shorter breeding times and land clearing without spending your gold.
Not so difficult to breed the rarer dragons.

ButterPanda
07-07-12, 06:05 PM
Our suggestions are rarely taken into consideration so why bother?

Yes your suggestions are taken into consideration. It does not mean they are guaranteed to be implemented but your opinions and suggestions still affect the changes we make.
Thank you for your suggestions. I will pass these on to our developers.

joeyc0417
07-09-12, 10:22 AM
You can sell eggs... right from the nest in fact..

joeyc0417
07-09-12, 10:23 AM
And selling an egg must be possible.

You can sell an egg from the nest, just tap sell.

sparks229
07-09-12, 10:27 AM
You can sell an egg from the nest, just tap sell.

S/he means that you can sell eggs without waiting for them to hatch I think :)

jackie2006
07-09-12, 11:36 AM
I don't think that you can sale before hatching egg. For example: You know that you have island from the breeding, you have to wait for 20 hrs then put in the net for 20 hrs more to hatch. You can sale it after hatching, so totally 40hrs.

jackie2006
07-09-12, 11:41 AM
or maybe they change to let us sale the egg before breeding, cut down 20hrs

tvdcv
07-10-12, 07:06 PM
Would like to see more dragons. The second level hybridge should breed to make totally new dragons... Not the same old boring ones. Maybe fruit and fire makes a red pepper dragon, or fruit and air makes a orange juice dragon. Etc.... New shapes to please! Recoloring old dragons is not fun!

Also, it takes wayyyyy to long to clear land!!!! Maybe cut those prices and quit with the map requirement

How About a dragon playground (on our own islands) where we can turn a few loose to fly around (in new and different flight patterns). Maybe we could earn coins for exercising them ....

Shorter hatch times would be nice. Once you have most of the dragons, waiting forever to hatch an egg you are just going to sell anyone is frustraiting

farrels
07-11-12, 07:07 AM
agree with the dragon playground thing.

Emmielou3515
07-12-12, 12:35 AM
We should have a devil dragon with yellow horns, red eyes, and a black body.

I also think we should be able to send food as a daily gift to our neighbors since we can only gift three gold a day. I have 100 neighbors and wish I could send a gift to ll of them and would fing it extremely helpful to get extra food every day since its so expensive, takes so long to. Grow answer don't get hardly any

music908
07-12-12, 06:43 PM
I don't know if people said these already, I didn't look through all the pages:
Rainbow Dragon
Music Dragon
Dinosaur Dragon
Patriotic Dragon (Red, White, Blue)
Orca Dragon (pattern of orca)
Tiger Dragon (pattern of tiger)
Zebra Dragon (pattern of zebra)

magoz89
07-13-12, 10:12 PM
How about a gum ball machine the size of a habitat or smaller but instead of gum (dough) baby dragon eggs and we can buy it in coins plz or a slot machine winnings of eggs just a crazy suggestion :)D

Zetra
07-14-12, 08:20 PM
A spiral Tower and a Monolith

phoenixmap
07-15-12, 03:48 AM
trade system for dragon please

lulu500
07-15-12, 07:47 AM
More dragons
A second breeding den*
A second evolution den*
Evolution levels that require less feeding apples

*we can buy with silver coins

lulu500
07-15-12, 07:57 AM
A second evolution den*

Meant to say evolution 'temple'

hanipop
07-16-12, 08:09 AM
I would love to have an option to send gold to ALL of the neighbours you have instead of just three

rikix
07-17-12, 03:45 AM
Why I need pay twice for expansion and for cleaning land
It is not in order to pay 100,350,000 and i whait it two days than i need to pay and waith again
Second breeding den and cheper nest
Change game amidietli or I will quit!

ralukutzadragutza49
07-18-12, 10:39 AM
Hey , i am new in this game , and i'm from Romania .
I suggest :
Second Evolution Temple .
Second Breeding Den .
The Nest price should be 30-50Gold ...
When you want to expand .. you need some money , right ? But then , when you expand , you need double to remove the trees or stones or mushrooms . I suggest when you expand , the price of removing stones , trees , mushrooms and others to be 100-200 coins

northsweets
07-19-12, 08:41 PM
I would like to have more habitats than the limit of 25 with 32 dragons you can get it really make it hard to have multiple levels to use to breed.

northsweets
07-19-12, 08:43 PM
How about different color decorations like the flowers. Then everyone can make there islands different from the rest

iamanundertaker
07-22-12, 06:19 PM
As a dragon collector, it would be really helpful if there were a list of dragons we don't yet have. Perhaps within the dragon section in the market?
It would also be lovely if more habitats were a possibility, and for new decorations to be released. You can only go so far with these ones!
Thanks.

iamanundertaker
07-22-12, 06:26 PM
By "dragons we don't yet have" I mean the dragons I haven't been able to breed yet. Right now I have to go through the market list of dragons and it's hard to keep track of what I need! To have a button like the "elements" buttons on the dragon list for "missing dragons" would be great.

whitewolfluna
07-22-12, 11:18 PM
For now I would just like a form of storage. Either placeable like the farms or a tab like in most of the other TL games. Thanks! :)

joeyc0417
07-24-12, 01:54 PM
I want to see:

12 farms- lower the price back to 12,000!
LOWER THE EXPANSION PRICES! Once they do, add another island to expand to :D
More breeding dens. We can buy 1 more worth coins, but unlock the rest with gold to make it fair.
Same with evolution temples as breeding dens.
More nests, bring them back to 25 gold :)
More habitats. +1 Habitat each level until level 45!
More food! Perhaps 3 hours, 6 hours (instead of 5 hours), and 12 hours and 1 day. :)
Put back the original amounts of food. I like 450 food when I planted pumpwings!
Or even better.. I liked 650 food when I planted firapples back in may. ;)

This and a few more decoration items, even if its recolored flower beds. Thx :)

LithiumH
07-25-12, 08:06 AM
A glossary...so that I can always view rare or super rare dragons' every forms whenever I like. For example, my famaliar has been kept level 3 for weeks because I prefer its baby form. But if I have a glossary, I could send it to evolution temple with no regret.

earth1979
07-26-12, 03:14 AM
I want the existing habitats to be more decorated. Say red rock to have some yellow stones on it. Some carving and a blue habitat water portion needs reshaping, a little animation would be wonderful, a new colour habitat say a rainbow habitat which will be a hold all colour dragons, and say holds five dragons and is expensive...... I can go on .....but do this then rest :-) and a diamond habitat to hold two

sharpshark88
07-26-12, 03:43 AM
New dragons like
Bug dragon
Snake dragon
Ghost dragon

07-27-12, 05:20 PM
ruby dragon
Gold Dragon

that sounds cool

Zetra
07-27-12, 06:24 PM
New elements,cause the Element Star elements only equal to diamond,why not another series of combine like Magic and Fire + Magic and Air=Rock Dragon,and new element equals to more possibility.

earth1979
07-28-12, 01:26 AM
Hi teamlava. The new caretaker cabin is awesome :-)

ak2001
07-28-12, 03:26 AM
- Make LIMITED DRAGON with help you collect 5 gold/week
- Plus 1 for Diamond Field

connorjs
07-28-12, 01:26 PM
New dragons like
Bug dragon
Snake dragon
Ghost dragon

I like this idea. I also like the idea of a limited edition dragon that can be bought for a very small period of time...

TheIronRelic
07-28-12, 03:40 PM
200th post! Yay!

BTW back to want I want. It would be awesome if these 5 features were integrated into Dragon Story

We need more Seconds! Second Den, affordable nests, second temple!
It would be really useful if we could buy a second Den or a second Temple. With two dens and two nests, breeding time would be halved, like the food output. Do you have 8 island dragons in your breeding future? Never fear! Instead of taking 160 hours, it will take 80 hours with two dens and two nests. A second temple would also help.

Dragon Quests/Competition
DragonVale has something called the Colosseum where you enter your dragon into a element themed event with a chance to win experience, gems and money. They even have "Dragon Races," a minigame where you control the dragon in a minigame and earn your rewards. It would be awesome if Dragon Story had a Dragon fashion pageant or Olympic games-type competition where you could earn rewards.

Golden Dragons. Dragons that earn Gold!
It would be awesome if there was another type of dragon called the golden dragon that earned gold! Like at level one, they earned one gold a week and at level 10, one gold a day. This idea would make it easier for players to earn gold.

High Quality Efficient Food
Mathematically speaking, the best deals for food are the first three and are all obtainable with the small farm. All of the large farm foods are mathematically ridiculous making the upgrade a waste of money. However common senses says you can't check every 30 seconds but the deals are outrageous nonetheless. For an example, take the goal "Elite Epics." You are supposed to grow three eliteleeks and use them to make an Epic Life and an Epic Fruitful. These two dragons were at level 7 for me, but say they were at level 8. You would 15000 food (2500+5000*2). Three Eliteleeks give you a little over a thousand. You would need 47 Eliteleeks to do it and with a 6 farms, 61 hours. When I saw the goal, I laughed out loud. The food output is ridiculous. The only ways to fix the problem is to double food output or to add a new, more efficient crop.

Upgrades! 'Nuff said
It would be really useful to upgrade the Dens, Temples, Nests and Expansions. Like for an example, the first den upgrade could be: Breeding time reduced by 20%, luck increased by 10%. The upgrades to Temples, Nests and Expansions would decrease evolution, hatching and clearing time. This also solves the ridiculous breeding and hatching times!

Overall, Dragon Story is a great game. However, the delicate balance of player satisfaction and the urge to make money has been tipped to the latter. As a developer myself, I can understand why they would do this. But these five improvements may be able to put it back in balance. Dragon Story is a relatively new game, and the developers should learn from successful competitors like DragonVale and Tiny Monsters.

Oh yah and increase the amount of gifts you can send. :)

nymsmommie
07-30-12, 12:20 AM

How about:

A small sprig of flowers that are cheap ( 20/50 coins) to plant smaller than the stepping stones

Tiki torches that flicker

A pond with koi

nymsmommie
07-30-12, 12:28 AM
Android users like myself need something to help us earn/gain coins, food, or gold (like goals and quests) having a cap on how many dragons, habitats, and temples makes it difficult for us to generate the amout of coins needed to purchase upgrades. On top of that, if we dont purchase the gold with our (real people money) how can we get a fairy dragon or an extra nest? Android users need some hook-ups :-)

kirin53
07-30-12, 09:22 AM
Dragons
-Hydra Dragon (Starts off with one head and grows a head every time it changes form.)
-Black Dragon (Made from breeding a Diamond and Magic Dragon, can also bridge onto other mix of Dragons. Basically a new color, counter part to the Diamond Dragon possibly?)

Decor
-Dragon Fountain
-Fence
-Treasure Pile

Buildings
-Cave (Used to mine gold, maybe one gold every 12 hours? This way you won’t have to increase the amount of friends we can gift. We all know that if you do, people will keep begging for more gold, so it might be easier to meet them half way.)

nymsmommie
07-30-12, 04:30 PM
200th post! Yay!

BTW back to want I want. It would be awesome if these 5 features were integrated into Dragon Story

We need more Seconds! Second Den, affordable nests, second temple!
It would be really useful if we could buy a second Den or a second Temple. With two dens and two nests, breeding time would be halved, like the food output. Do you have 8 island dragons in your breeding future? Never fear! Instead of taking 160 hours, it will take 80 hours with two dens and two nests. A second temple would also help.

Dragon Quests/Competition
DragonVale has something called the Colosseum where you enter your dragon into a element themed event with a chance to win experience, gems and money. They even have "Dragon Races," a minigame where you control the dragon in a minigame and earn your rewards. It would be awesome if Dragon Story had a Dragon fashion pageant or Olympic games-type competition where you could earn rewards.

Golden Dragons. Dragons that earn Gold!
It would be awesome if there was another type of dragon called the golden dragon that earned gold! Like at level one, they earned one gold a week and at level 10, one gold a day. This idea would make it easier for players to earn gold.

High Quality Efficient Food
Mathematically speaking, the best deals for food are the first three and are all obtainable with the small farm. All of the large farm foods are mathematically ridiculous making the upgrade a waste of money. However common senses says you can't check every 30 seconds but the deals are outrageous nonetheless. For an example, take the goal "Elite Epics." You are supposed to grow three eliteleeks and use them to make an Epic Life and an Epic Fruitful. These two dragons were at level 7 for me, but say they were at level 8. You would 15000 food (2500+5000*2). Three Eliteleeks give you a little over a thousand. You would need 47 Eliteleeks to do it and with a 6 farms, 61 hours. When I saw the goal, I laughed out loud. The food output is ridiculous. The only ways to fix the problem is to double food output or to add a new, more efficient crop.

Upgrades! 'Nuff said
It would be really useful to upgrade the Dens, Temples, Nests and Expansions. Like for an example, the first den upgrade could be: Breeding time reduced by 20%, luck increased by 10%. The upgrades to Temples, Nests and Expansions would decrease evolution, hatching and clearing time. This also solves the ridiculous breeding and hatching times!

Overall, Dragon Story is a great game. However, the delicate balance of player satisfaction and the urge to make money has been tipped to the latter. As a developer myself, I can understand why they would do this. But these five improvements may be able to put it back in balance. Dragon Story is a relatively new game, and the developers should learn from successful competitors like DragonVale and Tiny Monsters.

Oh yah and increase the amount of gifts you can send. :)

Yes:-) this is very well said! I agree with all the above and LOVE the dragon earning gold idea. For Android users that is a good way for us to earn gold sine we cant participate in goals.
I also love the mini game competition idea!!!!!

s_lynne
07-31-12, 02:21 AM
I would LOVE to have a Breeding Hut, where I can breed multiple dragons a one time with up to about 6 breeding slots, which can be unlocked as you progress in the game. To go along with the Breeding Hut, we should have a Nesting Hut where we can have up to 6 eggs nesting all at once. And maybe an Evolution Hut, also with up to 6 slots. As for as pricing goes, here's what I think:

Breeding Hut Nesting Hut Evolution Hut
100,000 coins 100,000 coins 100,000 coins

Any additions Huts can be purchased with either coins or gold.
250,000 coins- only one slot opened and you can unlock at your leisure.
300 gold- all slots opened

Should there be limits on how many we can have?? I think we should but depending on what lvl we're on. Meaning:

Levels Amount
1-15 One of each
15-30 Two of each
30-45 Three of each

You get my drift. Lol!! I think this would definitely take some of the edge off of havin to wait all day for breeding, nesting and evolving.

What do you think????

northsweets
08-01-12, 11:31 AM
I think we need to be able to upgrade the diamond habitats to hold more dragons or make another upgrade on the habitats to hold more coins. The fire habitat does not hold enough coins to store the crusader in it

spiralraindrop
08-01-12, 11:50 AM
I would say think up more dragons that aren't that hard to get. Lots of new dragons to make it interesting.

joeyc0417
08-01-12, 04:49 PM
I'm sure many people have said the same thing in the 11 pages of posts, but I'll restate them.

1. MORE HABITATS (Continue to gain them by leveling, I'm level 54 and I don't think I've seen anything new in at least 20 levels)
2. More Habitat Levels (Upgrade to Level 5!)
3. More Farms & Farm Levels (Upgrades past 2 increase food/decrease time)
4. 2nd Breeding Den
5. More Decor (like Trees and Different paths, more houses, you have tons of stuff to pull ideas from your other games)
6. Rotate items 4 ways not just 2

I like what you stated about More habitat levels. But why need more habitats if we can just store more dragons into higher level habitats?

ljb4
08-02-12, 01:50 AM
How about a maximum number of tries for each type of dragon which could change depending on rarity? For example say a maximum of 5 tries for a common dragon, 15 for a rare, etc.. That way if you have really bad luck you can have some hope that eventually you will breed what you want.

The higher up in level you go the slower the game seems to play and it can get boring. Consider shorting all breeding and hatching times.

I find it annoying that many of the goals require you to install and then play a different game, seems like an advertising ploy - I much prefer games that are self contained.

gfab2000
08-02-12, 05:28 PM
With all of the new diamond hybrids, it would be nice to have a Large Diamond Habitat..that holds 3 dragons, 100,000 coins max. And make it cost like 1,000,000 coins to purchase.

azychan
08-03-12, 01:45 AM
Dragon:
-sky dragon
-earth dragon
-moon dragon
-sun dragon
More levels upgraded for habitats
Upgrade breeding den, evolution temple then we can breed more dragons and evolve more dragons at the same time
Max 5 or 7 gifts/day

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-03-12, 02:15 AM
I would like to see a dragon index u can view all dragons and what they are doing. Name changes for coins. Send your players that spend actual money on gold some bonus gold here and there. The game still seems very almost cheap. It still feels like a ad filled promotion for other games. It is VERY smart marketing don't get me wrong. Maybe cut out the almost mandatory missions that make u play other games. How about after a certain level throw some advanced ways for us to make gold! Hybred dragon challenges etc. sorry! Tools; storage for sure. Different dens or color options to have faster breed times for like magic/purple anything bred magic wise would be a straight 12 hours ultra rare/rare a rainbow den with a straight 32 hour breed time etc. something like that. Or if u have multiple dragons of same kind and bred your 100th island dragon lol your time is cut down hour wise by the amount of owned dragon in question. Or if u have four or more cut it in half leave it at that. Things do need massive change on this game. It is new so change is fast with TL but what u get for what u pay for or your time? Not cool at all! Maybe if u had more dragons and a few other islands... Then yes I'll pay u a butt ton of cash for a second nest lol. I love this game just listen to your true players concerns. That's what makes an online game successful!

danstonia
08-03-12, 05:59 PM
Have any of these suggestions made it into the game?

Khriz23
08-03-12, 08:43 PM
Make value of the second nest back to 25g, add a second breeding den, and add way more dragons not liking that theres just makig diamond crossbreed when most dont have the diamond dragon.

yuliflower
08-03-12, 09:37 PM
I would like to see upgrade for evolution temple and breeding den to evolve and breed more than one dragon 3 sounds good to me because the time it takes to evolve and breed takes for ever, lowering the second nest to at least 50gold is good. Love to see new dragons like light, steel, dark and Angle,Devil, God crossbreeds,not really liking that the updates are being for diamond crossbreed when most of us don't have a diamond dragon. Add up the gifts to 15 gifts a day. More habitat upgrades to hold more silver coins and one more dragon. (love the game tho just love to see some of the changes I posted)

grondai
08-04-12, 02:04 PM
Allow players to have a second island after a certain level. Also bring out the magic/diamond hybrid that will create a new black dragon type named onyx.

grondai
08-04-12, 02:11 PM
Oh yes and raise the maximum level. I'm at lvl 63? That's the weirdest max number I've ever seen

grondai
08-04-12, 03:17 PM
A huge statue that takes up four habitat sized squares. It will have a bright gold dragon sleeping on a heap of gold coins, jewels, medallions, and silver urns. The decoration should be so appealing that everyone will want to acquire it. It should cost 50,000,000 or more coins giving bored players something to save up for besides unneeded expansions. Might tempt players to buy gold for coins. It'll show other players' wealth and power

snake073
08-04-12, 10:49 PM
Please please please please please please can you have an automatic selection of all neighbours when requesting map for expansion. This is the only object you can request from neighbours so there is no need to have to select every single one individually as you want them all selected anyway. I have 930 neighbours and it takes me 25 mins just to tick them all when requesting maps. Please please please please can you do this.

shadowpain7
08-05-12, 04:17 AM
1. Storage, I feel is a huge must as it is a shame to have to delete unneeded decor with no return in coins.
2.The foliage that we remove after an expansion would be really pretty if it could be placed in locations at our disposal.
3. I would really like to have two nests without having to pay 250g for the second.
4. Renaming dragons, as I feel it would allow us to personalize them.
5. An online/offline icon next to our neighbors names would be nice and would most likely make the game more interactive.
6. Large farms don't offer much refuge when it comes to raising higher level dragons despite the initial notion when it is demanded as an island goal, as it only increases the cost per unit and the time required to harvest it. I would recommend same cost per unit across the board for all foods but with varying times as it is currently. With this, I believe the large farm would be of better use and would allow the player the ability to choose the urgency in which the food is needed. Certainly you wouldn't plant eliteleeks to level a dragon from 1-3.

TheRealAp
08-05-12, 06:15 PM
First i think the idea of certain items giving 10% off building time and breeding time etc is an amazing idea. Maybe even 5%. Any % would help! I agree on the 25g nest pricing too.

And for the decorations- i've been seeing a lot of users trying to make castles out of the various building decorations there are now. Maybe if you put in castle walls and watch towers etc. to be able to make a main castle. I think there should be more buildings to actually make your island look like theres a population etc.

CyndersTears
08-05-12, 09:57 PM
I think it should be less Mystic Maps per expansion. That, and quicker hatching or a nest expansion that halves the hatching time, and something that halves breeding time other then gold

nymsmommie
08-06-12, 05:08 PM
I agree. as a new player it seems impossible to breed or nest and evolve in a timely manner. Talking about time. It takes FOREVER to get food and then never have enough. A 20 hour wait for 750 food is terrible. At times dragons need 500 for each bite. Do you realize how long it REALLY TAKES. It's a wonder all of us play. I love the game and it is addicting. Also, how many trys does it take to breed a fairy dragon? It is the most beautiful dragon in the game. that's about it. Looks like I covered almost everything that's bothering me. Well, not really but I want to get back to the game. lol

Try breeding two fruitfulls...I got my fairy on my first try from 2 fruitfulls, and I love her!,,,

Khriz23
08-06-12, 07:54 PM
Take off the requesting games we have to get. That just makes a player want to delet or stop playig the game.
This games needs more type of dragons, for yall to come up with new crossbreeds.

Khriz23
08-06-12, 07:57 PM
Its true it takes for ever to get food and feed your dragons, they should really add the 20h to 100 food and 5h to 350

azychan
08-07-12, 09:46 AM
I really really want a confirm pop up. When we buy dragons or decorations or habitat, a confirm pop up is necessary. Today, i was looking infomations of dragons, i touch "i" button of Mist dragon but there were something wrong, mist dragon's egg appear in my nest and 50 gold went away