PDA

View Full Version : Breed question???!!!

LucasNL
06-04-12, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone, ive got a quetion about breedin dragons.

Im the happy owner of a atlantis dragon with breeding a lvl 10 water with a lvl 10 forest dragon but still i ask myself 2 things;

- is it possible that breeding with higher lvl dragons make more chance of getting (super)rares?
- is it also possible that breeding with (super)rare or common dragons makes more chance of getting (super)rare dragons?

Thank u!

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone, ive got a quetion about breedin dragons.

Im the happy owner of a atlantis dragon with breeding a lvl 10 water with a lvl 10 forest dragon but still i ask myself 2 things;

- is it possible that breeding with higher lvl dragons make more chance of getting (super)rares?
- is it also possible that breeding with (super)rare or common dragons makes more chance of getting (super)rare dragons?

Thank u!

Not any possible answer available yet

queentina3
06-04-12, 02:24 PM
My experience has been that it doesn't make a difference on the level of the dragons when breeding. I've bred every possible combo at every possible level and I've yet to get the allusive Serpent Dragon. Others can't get the Fairy, while some can't get the Wild. I think it is just the luck of the draw personally, but others may disagree.

Everytime I try for the Serpent and end up with another Mist or worse case ISLAND, I want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more Island and I think I'll pull all my hair out. LMAO

LucasNL
06-04-12, 02:32 PM
My experience has been that it doesn't make a difference on the level of the dragons when breeding. I've bred every possible combo at every possible level and I've yet to get the allusive Serpent Dragon. Others can't get the Fairy, while some can't get the Wild. I think it is just the luck of the draw personally, but others may disagree.

Everytime I try for the Serpent and end up with another Mist or worse case ISLAND, I want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more Island and I think I'll pull all my hair out. LMAO

Ok thank u for the information.

viviansmo
06-04-12, 03:32 PM
I don't think Level or Order (which dragon you pick on right vs left) makes any difference whatsoever.

DAmanding
06-04-12, 03:34 PM
everytime i try for the serpent and end up with another mist or worse case island, i want to burst into tears. Seriously. One more island and i think i'll pull all my hair out. Lmao

same here!!!!!

saintlover
06-04-12, 03:43 PM
From what we can all tell it is completely random regardless of the level or placement. There are certain possible outcomes for your pairing but like the mystery boxes in the other games its all luck. Sometimes you get lucky and get the best prizes one after another and sometime you never get the good prizes.

crystalrayn3
06-04-12, 11:51 PM

I feel for ya! LOL If I get another Charm dragon I'm going to scream!

S1zz
06-05-12, 02:46 AM
I am getting the feeling it's just like winning the lottery

khanine
06-05-12, 06:29 AM

On my sixth Island here.... LOL... Serpents!!! Y U NO SHOW UP!!?!!??!!?!??! Dx

miragez
06-05-12, 06:31 AM
I got my Serpent earlier breeding, Lv6 Water & Lv5 Forest. Water on your left, forest on your right.

miragez
06-05-12, 06:35 AM
I have yet to start on the new dragons. But using lower lvs seems to work. And for diamond, i may suggest using a mindvolt + wild since island + firestorm gives fruits. LOL

muchy81
06-05-12, 06:46 AM
Has anyone considered that it depends on the names of your dragons as to what u will get? For example to get the serpent dragon breed your Forrest dragon by the name of python and your water dragon by the name of tiamat. Give it a go and let me know if it works first time for you too.

BellaNicole_NYC
06-05-12, 06:49 AM
well I got both of my diamonds using lvl 6 firestorm and lvl 6 serpent. To get my 3 Planets I used lvl 10 coral and lvl 10 charm. It doesn't seem to be any "RIGHT" way to do any of the breeds no matter what lvl you use or which dragon is on the left or right. The ONLY thing that matters is that you have the combination of the correct elements needed for that dragon and some people get luckier than others. It took 20 tries for my first diamond but only 5 more tries for my second.

I will say the two most stingiest dragons I had issues with was my third and last Atlantis and my third fairy. This is game is just about doing the combos multiple times until you get what you want. I used gold to speed up my breeding over the course of the game as that is really the only thing it is good for.

miragez
06-05-12, 06:53 AM
I used gold to speed up my breeding over the course of the game as that is really the only thing it is good for.

Atleast you got your gold to do wonders. I used it somehow to clear trees. :(

BellaNicole_NYC
06-05-12, 07:18 AM
lmao - yeah i concentrated on breeding only with my gold...i actually only cleared out the main island, and two small islands to the east and south... it was plenty to hold all 25 habitats and has plenty of good decorations. The rest of the islands are poot...js. And once you have all the dragons you make so much coin that it is easy to keep up with the clearing issues because you have tons of coin.

The main thing I did was get 300 neighbors off the bat and visited them daily for the first week. And I was an hourly player so maps came in and I cleared. it only takes about 45 minutes to visit all 300 neighbors a day and break that up throughout the day it is not so bad. Just make sure you have your shortcuts added on your keyboard so you can post quickly and move on to the next. But at lvl 51 with no dragons needed the game kinda blows so extend it as much as you can

Darkstorm2
06-05-12, 07:47 AM
I have a love hate relationship with Island Dragons... I use to love them, now I hate them!!! AND, they take Soooooooooooooooo long to breed....!!!!

miragez
06-05-12, 11:18 AM
I have a love hate relationship with Island Dragons... I use to love them, now I hate them!!! AND, they take Soooooooooooooooo long to breed....!!!!

Sold 1 this morning. Selling another tomorrow morning. LOL

PattyZhangp
06-05-12, 12:27 PM
I am getting the feeling it's just like winning the lottery

Exactly! With the jackpot being the diamond dragon.