PDA

View Full Version : Installed new Sync patch and now can't connect at all

mohrtodd
11-12-10, 09:26 AM
Was not having any sync issues. Installed new update for this app and now I am unable to connect at all. I have tried connecting using 2 different wireless connections and also tried disabling my wireless and connecting over the air. Any suggestions? Are these patches being tested at all before rollout?

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:30 AM
Same here, been trying since 8:30am EST and each time get the "Oh Darn" message, had a bunch of food that was scheduled to be finished this morning that will be spoiled. This happens every day to me, lost connection, lost coins, lost food.
I don't see it posted anywhere that maintenance was/is supposed to happen???

CityGirl195
11-12-10, 10:08 AM
Posted this on another post and figured Id just copy and paste;

I knew I wasnt the only one with this problem. Yesterday night after I updated, it was working perfectly, and I was happy to be able to open my restuarant again; but I get up this morning and the game constantly tells me I have no connection to wifi. My other online apps open fine.

This is very frustrating. I have food cooking thats probably finished by now, I dont want it to spoil, especially since the foods I put to cook are the ones that take 12+ hours to make.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 10:59 AM
Turned off my iPod for about 30 mins, returned and suddenly it works. Finally!

Unregistered
11-12-10, 11:20 AM
This morning I harvested on Farm Story, took about 5 min. After that I go and try Restaurant, City and Empire and I keep getting the same message, The "Oh Darn" message. Have not been able to open any of them when I have had wifi connection really making me mad. Food most likely spoiled, etc. Also, lately I have lost alot of food when wifi goes out for about 30-40 seconds comes back on and it gives me my coins but no smiley points and all food is gone. The food should still have been there, I am very upset about this. Also have not even had any push notifications yet this afternoon and I know I should have had a few already. Very aggravating PLEASE fix whatever is wrong with these apps. Thank you