PDA

View Full Version : Can't purhase gold... Can anyone help?

gamezebogal
06-04-12, 10:48 AM
All of a sudden I cant purchase gold. The gold purchase screen won't even appear. When I try to purchase by telling a message I want to purchase an item it says, "Product not found" I am about to hit level 20 so I don't really want to uninstall to risk losing all my progress. Will I ? Is there anything else to try? Thanks in advance.. Maybe it's a good thing. It's too expensive anyway but still. :)

greygull
06-04-12, 10:50 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling will not cause you to lose anything :) It is saved on TLs servers. Try it, and see if it helps.

gamezebogal
06-04-12, 10:52 AM
Great to know.. Thank you. I will let you know if it worked or not. :)

brookelynn2006
06-04-12, 12:04 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling will not cause you to lose anything :) It is saved on TLs servers. Try it, and see if it helps.Are you sure? When I did it befor I lost all my gold, money, and food! So if so I feel *****ed...

greygull
06-04-12, 12:18 PM
Are you sure? When I did it befor I lost all my gold, money, and food! So if so I feel *****ed...

You shouldn't have. Email support@tramlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

alinwonderland
06-04-12, 04:58 PM
I too have had this problem for over two weeks now. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and I have tried hhsoft and hard shutdown of my iPhone. so far nothing works. I am glad (well you know) to see that someone else is also having this problem. Please let us know if you were able to fix yours.