PDA

View Full Version : Small GUI improvement suggestions

ankalagon
06-04-12, 09:18 AM
Just a few simple changes that might be useful. I play on iPad so this may not apply elsewhere:

- When clearing "sparkles" from habitats, dont select/center into it (make it the same way as clearing food from farms)

- when initially entering your own island (or visiting), the default view should be zoomed out ... Not in? This could be a user option to turn on...

- Would it be possible to add one more higher zoom out level?

- Instead of the "map request" window being the complete friend list, only show those who actually can be requested from

- A confirmation dialog always when spending gold... (I know this probably would not be put in, if TL prefers people using gold accidentally)

Not adding any comments on gameplay or pricing, those have other threads. :rolleyes:

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 09:35 AM
Rotate camera!!!! I am having a stone path which is *********** because it is blocked by an unexpandable expansion lol

kahlan531
06-04-12, 10:41 AM
I would really like to be able to return directly to my wall/messages from a neighbor's island without having to go home first to access the menu.

saintlover
06-04-12, 03:39 PM
I would really like to be able to return directly to my wall/messages from a neighbor's island without having to go home first to access the menu.

If you click on the "SOCIAL" button on your friends island it will take you to the social tab, you can click on the top left blue arrow to access your main menu.

ahshan
06-04-12, 05:49 PM
I really agree that when clearing the plays/sparkles to not have it center on it. It gets REALLY laggy and gameplay just seems bad from all the laggyness. I have about 20 habitats to clear everytime and it just moves EVERYWHERE. And from all that movement, it just crashes the whole game.
I also agree on all the zooming stuff. Really would like to zoom out more and stay on whatever zoom you are on.

kahlan531
06-04-12, 11:26 PM
If you click on the "SOCIAL" button on your friends island it will take you to the social tab, you can click on the top left blue arrow to access your main menu.

Thank you saintlover!!! It is still three taps, but takes less time to load. Much appreciated!!

sunwukong63
03-09-13, 11:03 AM
I totally agree with this and almost started a new thread before I found this one. Is there any way we could flag this with the devs for consideration please mods?

Cheers
M!key. ��

sunwukong63
03-09-13, 11:04 AM
I refer to ankalagon's original suggestion above.

itzjulezzz
03-09-13, 03:31 PM
I really want a "select all" when requesting map pieces instead of having to click on every single persons box, I've delayed it for days cause I find it so annoying.

NouraMoh
03-09-13, 04:30 PM
I really want a "select all" when requesting map pieces instead of having to click on every single persons box, I've delayed it for days cause I find it so annoying.

I second that
Total waste of time

DragonTan1
03-09-13, 04:37 PM

For the farming too >:D

salinho
03-09-13, 04:39 PM

Been begging for that since i first came here x)