PDA

View Full Version : Not recieving all 20 gifts daily once I decline

purplegem611
06-04-12, 09:08 AM
Please look into this... I have 2 threads going on this problem.... This on going for over a month... These are today's findings!

So.... Today.... Here it goes, I had 20 gifts.... Counted and took snap shots of all! Declined 2, got 2 replacements, great right? Wrong!!., when i recounted there was a total of 19!!! I listed all of them in a notebook, to see which was missing and the very first gift that i got at the bottom of the list was the one to disappeared into cyberspace!

I have aprox. 90 neighbors... So it's not a matter of NBRs not sending after I decline. Especially after today's findings....check out my threads especially page 6 of "update on not recieving 20 daily gifts" Thanks for looking into this

kancilkiller
06-04-12, 06:15 PM
I noticed this some time ago, and I have been complaining and TL is not responding to this.
Try this methodology and you will see the side effect clearly
1. When gift arrives, do not accept it, put it on hold.
2. Wait until you have 20 gifts pending (Count and ensure it has 20, and take note of your first gifter name "xyz" for example)
3. Decline one of the gifts (now you have 19 gifts)
4. You can now receive a new replacement gift (Hooray!)
5. You received a new replacement (logically you should have 20 gifts now)
6. Count total gifts pending your action. (still 19? the gift from the first gifter are missing into thin air)

They still never bother to fix the gift deline bug, it's been a month!!

kooky panda
06-04-12, 06:22 PM
Dw has responded on your original thread on this topic. Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.

I talked to our QA team about this issue. It's possible that the game doesn't realize you declined gifts to free up space, so new gifts may not be received. In order to ensure your game is updated and your free space is registered, you can visit a random bakery, tip them, and then go back to your game. By visiting another player's bakery, your forcing your game to be updated on our servers. Please try this and then ask your neighbors to re-send the gifts after you freed up space.