PDA

View Full Version : Won't load

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:21 AM
Can't connect to server today 12th of november from at messg 2 hours!!!

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:24 AM
Can't connect to server today 12th of november from at messg 2 hours!!!

Id manonan59

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:24 AM
There was an earlier thread about this which has mysteriously disappeared.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:26 AM
I can't connect either for 2-1/2 hours! I was on the previous thread that has mysteriously disappeared.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:27 AM
Having the same problem today. Unable to connect to server.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:28 AM
Same here gotta make post 10 char wtf?

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:31 AM
What gives? Why not post something on your Home page to let users KNOW you are having server issues. Give them an estimated time until you're back up. Ugh. So frustrating. BUY NEW SERVERS! Get a new host if yours can't keep up.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:32 AM
yea the previous thread which had several pages on this problem has mysteriously disappeared!

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:35 AM
Same here. Can't connect to the sever. What's wrong??? Very annoying!!! Worry my farm get ruined.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:37 AM
yea the previous thread which had several pages on this problem has mysteriously disappeared!

Apparently, although the server is down, they have spare time to police the forums.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:40 AM
Apparently, although the server is down, they have spare time to police the forums.

XD

My thoughts exactly :P

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:42 AM
For the whole morning.
Actually it is not unusual nowadays that the games cannot connect to the server ocassionally. But this time it's the longest outage.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:44 AM
I too have had problems with farm not being able to connect to server today. I even uninstalled & reinstalled it. I know I am connected to the internet because I can get my emails & play other online games. Still having trouble, it won't load

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:45 AM
Instead of charging gems for ****, charge 1.99 for the game outright. You would make some money to fix these issues and the story games would be 30x more fun, without having to gamble 60 bucks on your credit card to find out if you have a beautiful town house or a jack rabbit. Sigh

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:52 AM
Yet again I have been requested to abandon or recover my factories for 16 citycash because they were late... How can one expect to be in time to collect 2 hour items if there's over 4 hours unplanned outage?

Why can't the clocks be reset once the outage is over? Surely that cannot be so complicated. But i guess the frustration experienced by us players is secondary....

Unregistered
11-12-10, 10:13 AM
No, I'm sure they don't want to do that! They want us to spend Citycash or Crystals, which we must buy first, at much too steep prices.

And this is already the second time this week... I'm beginning to suspect they cause these outages on purpose! And even if they don't, this is very convenient for them.

TeamLava can not expect me to *ever* buy Crystals or Citycash, if this goes on... I'd rather delete both City Story and Farm Story right away! They're losing points with me FAST!

Unregistered
11-12-10, 11:30 AM
Couldn't connect all morning in EST US. just got on at 1:20 pm all crops dead.. .money gone... :( any way to get refund for lost money. I'm only on level 23... I didn't have the gems to save my crops and wasn't going to pay real cash for them when it was there fault.

Just been playing for about 2 weeks. Does this happen often?

Any clues?

Unregistered
11-12-10, 01:55 PM
I wonder how it's possible: the server goes down, but when they get it back up, the server hasn't forgotten that our crops withered and our contracts expired during the outage. Apparently, it wasn't down enough and could still keep track of our failure to connect in time, even though we were not to blame for that failure!

I would like to know why - on reviving the system - they don't set things back to how they were BEFORE the outage, so people don't lose stuff.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 05:30 AM
Seems the server had decided to forget that all my crops were watered (and the same goes for a number of my neighbors)...

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:50 AM
Yes, that server has a very selective memory issue. If it's in our favor to remember, the server forgets. If it's in our favor to forget, the server remembers... Very convenient for TL.