PDA

View Full Version : is the wizard dragon real?

boboseng
06-04-12, 06:29 AM
is the wizard dragon real? based on the pic on this website there is wizard dragon. but if you check the game, there is no wizard dragon.

BellaNicole_NYC
06-04-12, 07:04 AM
I have no idea as I just asked Heartland as well and she hasn't got one yet either.

crystalrayn3
06-04-12, 07:32 AM
I haven't had it pop up in game yet. Can't wait, it looks cool LOL

kooky panda
06-04-12, 08:05 AM
I am guessing, it has not been released into the game yet. I will see if I can find out for sure.

pinkster73
06-04-12, 11:31 AM
All dragons are real :p

harukadegreiff
06-04-12, 11:41 AM
Why is that the quantity of food in farm is cut into half but same price?
Please return it as what it was before. It's unfair that we're spending
same amount of coins but we'll get half of the normal food.
I need food to feed my dragons.

MommaLouKC
06-04-12, 11:41 AM
All dragons are real :p

LOL. I was gonna say that!! 

fluevogi
06-06-12, 09:16 AM
What is the deal with this wizard guy? Is it available yet or not? It showed up in the released list quite a few days ago already, but I don't see in the market in DS.
My breading den almost finished my last missing dragon. Now I have everything, except the diamond. I am so sick of trying for the diamond. If this guy is exist already I rather try for this one. Anybody knows?

Happy_fox
06-06-12, 09:22 AM
What is the deal with this wizard guy? Is it available yet or not? It showed up in the released list quite a few days ago already, but I don't see in the market in DS.
My breading den almost finished my last missing dragon. Now I have everything, except the diamond. I am so sick of trying for the diamond. If this guy is exist already I rather try for this one. Anybody knows?

That dragon is not available yet, probably this thursday

sunstorm01
06-06-12, 10:20 PM
Well thanks for letting us who hatched a zillion corals in efforts to obtain this dragon know. Really appreciate that TL!

banana_leaf
06-07-12, 04:48 AM
Lucky I haven't started on this one yet ;P

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 04:55 AM
Well thanks for letting us who hatched a zillion corals in efforts to obtain this dragon know. Really appreciate that TL!

Lol did the ever say that wizard dragon is released yet? No, dont blame other because of your own fault.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 04:56 AM
TL i means

kooky panda
06-07-12, 04:57 AM
This Dragon has not been released into the games yet. No word on when it will be released.

fluevogi
06-07-12, 07:10 AM
Lol did the ever say that wizard dragon is released yet? No, dont blame other because of your own fault.

They actually implicitly did,albeit not in the game but here. When they created a thread here announcing the new dragons charm, coral seabreeeze etc, the chart they showed had the wizard in it.
On the other hand there is a Titan dragon obviously now hatching out like rabbits everywhere and that dragon was not announced anywhere.
Obviously TL think this is fun to mes with people head.. :(

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 07:15 AM
They actually implicitly did,albeit not in the game but here. When they created a thread here announcing the new dragons charm, coral seabreeeze etc, the chart they showed had the wizard in it.
On the other hand there is a Titan dragon obviously now hatching out like rabbits everywhere and that dragon was not announced anywhere.
Obviously TL think this is fun to mes with people head.. :(

The chart showed wizard in it but it doesnt mean that wizard is already in the game. Did u even check the market? The update wont take more than 2 days to arrive, so after 2 days, if he is not in the market, he is not in the game. Simple logic.

Titan will probably show up in the market tonight since it already thursday, patch day. So its normal that we can breed him now.

fluevogi
06-07-12, 08:34 AM
The chart showed wizard in it but it doesnt mean that wizard is already in the game. Did u even check the market? The update wont take more than 2 days to arrive, so after 2 days, if he is not in the market, he is not in the game. Simple logic.

Titan will probably show up in the market tonight since it already thursday, patch day. So its normal that we can breed him now.
That is just it. People reported titan hatched yesterday, and it was also NOT in the market yet. Also the first charm dragon sighting was BEFORE it showed up on the market in the game. Look back in the forum! So based on this people logically assumed that a dragon that been showed here in the dragon chart is available already to breed, but not to buy yet.
Either way things totally inconsistent, and that is what pissed people.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 09:32 AM
That is just it. People reported titan hatched yesterday, and it was also NOT in the market yet. Also the first charm dragon sighting was BEFORE it showed up on the market in the game. Look back in the forum! So based on this people logically assumed that a dragon that been showed here in the dragon chart is available already to breed, but not to buy yet.
Either way things totally inconsistent, and that is what pissed people.

I may misunderstand something, cant really explain it but it seems like ww are talking about 2 diffrences period.
I am talking about the period when Charm already arrive in the market and u are talking when it didnt in the market yet?
If so, my appologize
If not, i still dont agree with you.

fluevogi
06-07-12, 11:08 AM
I may misunderstand something, cant really explain it but it seems like ww are talking about 2 diffrences period.
I am talking about the period when Charm already arrive in the market and u are talking when it didnt in the market yet?
If so, my appologize
If not, i still dont agree with you.

Yes I am talking about the time period when you could breed the charm, despite the fact that it was not in the market yet. Same with the titan right now, people having titan eggs all over the place, and even posting epic form of titan dragons already and it is not in the market yet. This is all known. Players know that the newest dragons can be breed days before they actually show up on the market. Since wizard was shown here at the exact same time, in the exact same chart along charm, people assumed that wizard dragon has the same situation as charm: you already can breed it, but not on the market yet. Hence people started focusing on breeding one, and got frustrated that they wasted days on something that was impossible.

Happy_fox
06-07-12, 11:17 AM
Yes I am talking about the time period when you could breed the charm, despite the fact that it was not in the market yet. Same with the titan right now, people having titan eggs all over the place, and even posting epic form of titan dragons already and it is not in the market yet. This is all known. Players know that the newest dragons can be breed days before they actually show up on the market. Since wizard was shown here at the exact same time, in the exact same chart along charm, people assumed that wizard dragon has the same situation as charm: you already can breed it, but not on the market yet. Hence people started focusing on breeding one, and got frustrated that they wasted days on something that was impossible.

Ok i understand now, my apologize friend :D
Btw he is available now, hard for me to get, used coral and water
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r562/quickiler/f8880ad2.jpg

Limaxa
06-07-12, 11:56 AM
I like the egg of the wizard Dragon .. Looks cool