PDA

View Full Version : Price of Habitats Increase and Numbers of Food Decrease

2jan1
06-03-12, 09:02 PM
Why the Price of Habitats Increase so much like The Purple habitat >.< I like to buy many but I cant because each are 180.000 . And also the numbers of food decrease when planting fruits . The pumpwings I think becomes to 225 from 445 ? And also the other fruits >.< Please TeamLava Update it Again , Back the Price of the Habitats and the Fruits :((

khanine
06-04-12, 07:45 AM
I agree with you! I mean it's like they forget that we don't have a ton of money to spend on a game... On the purple habitat I just end up buying habitats that are the other attribute of the dragon >< & just do runs of buffbeets (someone told me this), it's quite profitable after a while

brookelynn2006
06-04-12, 07:47 AM
I agree with you! I mean it's like they forget that we don't have a ton of money to spend on a game... On the purple habitat I just end up buying habitats that are the other attribute of the dragon >< & just do runs of buffbeets (someone told me this), it's quite profitable after a while
Actualy the impruberrys cost less and give you more.

brookelynn2006
06-04-12, 07:49 AM
Sorry forgot to add this part:

...over bit of time. By the time you reach the point where you spend the same you are probily at like 60 food instead of 20.

khanine
06-04-12, 07:54 AM

Yeah I thought of that but I'll forget abt it lol since I'm distracted easily so it will just be the equivalent to running buffbeets for me XP

Tenini
06-04-12, 08:05 AM

Shhhhh you never type these types of things on TL forums! When it comes to Dragon Story they constantly look for ways to screw us over. Say things like this, and they'll end up changing Impruberries to 3 food and BUffbeets to 10 food next update.

Tenini
06-04-12, 08:05 AM
OH great... now I probably just gave them the idea... .... .....

2jan1
06-06-12, 08:17 AM
Ohw ... Ok :)

DragonTauro
06-06-12, 08:47 AM
The food sucks I haven't been able to level up any epics for days now. It's so lame.

DragonTauro
06-06-12, 08:49 AM
The food sucks I haven't been able to level up any epics for days now. It's so lame.

Actually I should add I wouldn't so much IF they reduced the cost of the food too!!! :mad:

DragonTauro
06-06-12, 08:50 AM
Wouldn't mind**

2jan1
06-14-12, 11:49 AM
Back .