PDA

View Full Version : I feel so stupidddd..

yandao11
06-03-12, 08:26 PM
I really couldn't stand the stupid 20hrs island wait and went to buy gold. LOL

So stupid right.. Wasted $25 on gold. Stupid me.

In return I got one eagle, one fairy, two seabreezes, one Atlantis, one mindvolt, one magic while attempting for serpent and diamond.

Not a bad return? Also common ones are mist island and firestorm two apart. Plus one fruitful.

After all these I realized, {}!! Shld have just bot that stupid serpent. LOL

Ok TL is right. Stupid ppl (me) will still spend money on gold. HAHA!

pinkster73
06-03-12, 08:43 PM
At least you're good looking.

saintlover
06-03-12, 09:12 PM
At least you got several elusive dragons! I Still cant get the seebreeze or mindvolt!

yandao11
06-03-12, 09:20 PM
But $25 for a game?! LOL.

Anw this is the first and last time I'm gonna spend on dragon story.

Unless I manage to breed serpent or diamond then I'll buy gold to speed up again. Hahaha.

Any good combinations to get serpent pls ?

moonlightknight
06-03-12, 09:58 PM
First off unless you don't play console games you have no room to speak. Last time I check we pay 60 to 75 for Xbox and PS3 games. On top of that DLC which cost alot.

Secondly, you got some great dragons. I spent 25$ and all I got was the stupid Atlantis dragon. I know some of you may like it but its the same dragon I could have gotten easiely just a different color.

Bro I'm right with you. I didn't get any serpent dragon for my gold. I spent 600 gold and ALL but one was a island dragon. You are very lucky.

khanine
06-04-12, 07:49 AM
What is the combo you use to get those? Firestorm x Island?

miragez
06-05-12, 06:27 AM
Any good combinations to get serpent pls ?

I got mine earlier breeding Lv6 Water & Lv5 Forest. Water on your left, forest on your right.

Ronnie0Raven
06-05-12, 10:49 AM
First off unless you don't play console games you have no room to speak. Last time I check we pay 60 to 75 for Xbox and PS3 games. On top of that DLC which cost alot.

Secondly, you got some great dragons. I spent 25$ and all I got was the stupid Atlantis dragon. I know some of you may like it but its the same dragon I could have gotten easiely just a different color.

Bro I'm right with you. I didn't get any serpent dragon for my gold. I spent 600 gold and ALL but one was a island dragon. You are very lucky.

But console games require way more effort, materials, time, program coding etc. to develop than a simple ipad game.