PDA

View Full Version : City Story Servers down!

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 09:21 AM
Right now the City Story servers are completely down. If it stays like that then this would mean that all the money that the players have spent is flushed down the drains as there is no way to enjoy the purchased products.

The fact that the servers are down without even letting us know about a "technical issue" (or whatever the reason is) shows that TL does not really care about their customers. This is very disappointing and does not really create confidence in the company.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:25 AM
Yep, been down for at least 4 hours now with all -Story games. Perhaps we'll all get a nice pile of city cash/gems from TL for the inconvenince! :)

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
11-12-10, 09:27 AM
Be easy brother, maybe an intruder got into the database and took down the servers...

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 09:34 AM
Yep, been down for at least 4 hours now with all -Story games. Perhaps we'll all get a nice pile of city cash/gems from TL for the inconvenince! :)

If I lose my contract that I had been running over night then I will sue TL for the damage. :-) So let's see, 11 Coffee Maker contracts give me a profit of 151360 coins. 40000 coins cost 25 city cash ($4.99). So 151360 are worth $18.88. If I am unable to start new contracts then I lose even more. At daytime I usually run Digital Camera contracts which give me a profit of 224400 coins (worth $28).

Overall I lose $46.88 every day.

...so where did I put my lawyers number again.... hmmm.....

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:36 AM
I guess we are all out of luck with the factories. I have been waiting patiently for 2 days for this day, and now I fear that the points are going to expire, as they were ready about 2 hours ago. Can someone tell me how long it takes before they expire. thanks!

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:37 AM
I just got back in - try again.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 09:37 AM
I just have a better idea: We file a class action law suit. I think there are at least 10000 players playing the game. So we all have a combined loss of round about half a million dollars every day. This should wake TL up! :-)

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 09:39 AM

Dammit!! I've already called my realtor to make a down payment on my next home...

All those dreams... gone in an instant...

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 09:41 AM

Somebody is working on the server(s). It's coming and going...

Unregistered
11-12-10, 09:43 AM
With the servers down, my food will spoil. Do I get it back?

Unregistered
11-12-10, 10:08 AM
I also waiting to get something from TL back this time. If not it's over! I have enough to be ignored from this company as a customer all the time. Let see .... so far I haven't started any contract, plant or market!

chvchv & chvchv2
11-12-10, 10:21 AM
With the servers down, my food will spoil.

Yes. It's like you've not been there to collect it.

Do I get it back?

I highly doubt it.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 11:16 AM
After reading this thread I was in a panic. But everything is normal as if it never happened for me. Though for those it did impact .... Remember this is only a game. I think some of you have become addicted to it. In the end you are stressing over colored pixels and imaginary buildings. What will happen when you reach level 75? It will be just data on your device that you will have to delete as it will be "game over".

Though ... As I said, I was in a panic, so maybe I am addicted too. Help!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 07:35 AM
A bunch of farmers have nothing to do, so they went and visited all the nice cities.

They met a lot of City Slickers, then they all getting bored.

They then decided to try out some restaurants, since they are hungry for more...

At this time; all hell broke loose ~~ nothing was working inside the kitchens.
One of the farmers found a time machine and suggested to the group that they should rule an empire...

Most people have a good laugh, but wait... Something is wrong again...

All of them are accidently transported back in time to ancient cities...

They were asked to work their ass off to make some gems...

They said ****** this $hit... then went the servers went dow for 5 hours.

======= End of "all" stories ======= {if u know what I meant ... }

Unregistered
11-13-10, 03:57 PM
Good ol' Beatles...

"Let it be, let it be...leeet it beee"

Anngeez
11-16-10, 01:00 AM
Omg again, and all my stuff just got done  i was doing hour runs

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:12 AM
I hope at least they will support the down time with the kindness of the cash/gem ect? again, that was nice to their customers

Unregistered
11-16-10, 02:36 AM
It wasn't nearly as long. In fact, it wasn't even an hour. Although shortly before, I had been receiving this prompt saying something about my city not being synced with the server. Everything is fine now though.