PDA

View Full Version : Cash for Gems?

DarkKnight426
06-15-10, 02:04 PM
Im sure most people have noticed this already but i figured i make a thread about it anyway just for the people who maybe want to plan ahead and dint realise this. I know some people who pay for gems so they can turn it into quick cash...i have nothing against that and infact more power to you because it keeps the game free for rest of us...

The problem i have with Gems is that they are almost not worth it to exchange for money. The store offers you 5000coins for 10 gems...for 50k coins for 100 gems. Yes you can take that deal, but you are way over paying for coins.....lets say you have 20 gets...you can either get 10k coins or you can get 140K coins. Now many of you know exactly what i am talking...if not then heres the deal...

Now you can trade 20 gems for 10k OR You can fertilize your crops and have them fully matured by buying a "fertilize entire farm" for only 20 gems. By fertilizing ur farm, you can instantaniously plow your fields with out the wait time. And the best crop to do this is on the Red Quinoa which with yield 142k coins....much much better than the puny 10k you would get if you trade gems for coins. 140k coins is based on a 20x20 farm

I think storm8 should offer more money than 500 coins for each gem. So if you do buy gems to trade for coins, then dont cash it it directly....go through the route of fertelizing your crop.

Unregistered
06-15-10, 02:09 PM
It's a total joke. I accidentally hit the cash in button once, trying to scroll, and lost 10 gems for far less than I'd earn harvesting one half batch of melons. And it made me quite mad.

Silly.

Hawk 8
06-15-10, 02:37 PM
It's a total joke. I accidentally hit the cash in button once, trying to scroll, and lost 10 gems for far less than I'd earn harvesting one half batch of melons. And it made me quite mad.

Silly.

I did the same thing. I accidently spent my gems on cash while scrolling and I dont even need the cash. I want to save my gems for decorations. At least they gave us ten gems for the new download.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 01:28 AM

Silly.

i am just as silly as you, cannot undo that?