PDA

View Full Version : Do you unlock the other islands after cleaning out the main one?

RotomGuy
06-03-12, 07:44 AM
The title, pretty much. Just want to know, because I'm quite close to cleaning out the main island.

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 07:45 AM
I think they will just unlock

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 07:48 AM
Hm i unlocked the one on the right, the one on the botom and the one on top without clear entirely the main one.

saintlover
06-03-12, 07:52 AM
Before you completely clear the main island you can clear 1 square on the other islands. You will get more choices as you clear spots on your new island. I have 2 cleared and one finishing on the top island now. I only have 3 or 4 other choices to pick up there until I clear off more but there are singletons available on the other islands for now.

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 07:53 AM
That's good

tmh690
06-03-12, 10:00 AM
Only problem is without zoom out ability you need to check all other islands to determine if there are any dragons to play with, small thing but kind of a bummer.

saintlover
06-03-12, 10:05 AM
Very few people have dragons on other islands yet. Hopefully that feature will be in the works for a later update when more people are using multiple islands. Fingers crossed!

rayates
06-03-12, 01:14 PM
I cant fully clear the main island? It leaves the bottom left corner unfinished without the option to expand there? It lets you expand up top but not that one corner? I've noticed this in other peoples places also. They have started clearing the upper level without getting this corner? Does anyone know why?

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 01:17 PM
No body can expand there yet, i think it kind of a glitch, hope they will fix it soon.

rayates
06-03-12, 01:19 PM
Thank you! :)

J3551ca8
06-03-12, 05:17 PM
The main part of land you start on? The other parts around it are available to start clearing once you have most of the main land done that you start on at level 1. So yes as the main part is cleared you will be able to go start clearing the 5 other sections around the main part. Not sure if this what you are looking to have answered. I guess if you are on a much higher level than I am then you may mean another island than what we can already scroll around & see. You can add me and see where I'm starting to expand. Once I had 3-4 squares left to clear from main part when you push expand and scroll around the option is there to start the other 5 sections.

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 05:21 PM
I only have 2 squares left I can't see any on the other sections