PDA

View Full Version : Social Rating Work Keeping Up?

Lipuro
06-03-12, 01:25 AM
I am a cool guy that plays with anyones dragon who plays with mine. But I'm not going to go on a spree to play with the hundreds of dragons just to stay at level four rank. My question/discussion is... Is it worth it or beneficial to bust your {}to keep rank four? I've been slacking and I'm already almost back to rank 2. Took me a few hours to get to rank four and not it's just not worth it in my opinion.

What do you guys think?

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 01:33 AM
Not worth it imo, if u want players visit your, just leave message around. But it may impotrtant if u are low level.

DragonTauro
06-03-12, 12:26 PM
I managed to get myself to rank 4 but my rating dropped to 3 even though I visit all 98 of my Nbrs plus a few others who post on my wall daily! Its too much hassle.

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 12:33 PM
Lol i believe my rating is frezzing since it doesnt dislay egg anymore, just a lonely 4. Wonder if it can drop lol
I used to visit all 150 friends but only 20 a day now lol

DragonTauro
06-03-12, 12:47 PM
Lol i believe my rating is frezzing since it doesnt dislay egg anymore, just a lonely 4. Wonder if it can drop lol
I used to visit all 150 friends but only 20 a day now lol

No I had the lonely 4 but it dropped to a 3 :-/

saintlover
06-03-12, 12:53 PM
I play with everyone in hopes that they will play with me and I ca harvest extra coins

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 12:57 PM
I play with everyone in hopes that they will play with me and I ca harvest extra coins

I was doing this at level 15, got about 50k in 2h play which really help me out with coins. But at higher level, i find it is boring to do so and i can get enough with my habitat, at the moment.

saintlover
06-03-12, 01:05 PM
I'm level 24 and still do it. Seems I'm always running out of coins. Very few people play back these days :(

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 01:09 PM
I'm level 24 and still do it. Seems I'm always running out of coins. Very few people play back these days :(

I do playback but i dont leave any messages
Where did your coin goes :O i mainly spent mine on expension, and in 16h waiting, i manage to gather up enough coin for the next one. Still i mess up here after upgrade my purple lol

saintlover
06-03-12, 02:29 PM
I do playback but i dont leave any messages
Where did your coin goes :O i mainly spent mine on expension, and in 16h waiting, i manage to gather up enough coin for the next one. Still i mess up here after upgrade my purple lol

Expansions, food and a new habitat each level upgrade. I spent 100k on that abandoned castle which was stupid.

yunchbox
06-03-12, 05:43 PM
In Bakery you need to tip at least 130 tips every day to be a level 4, I think. That means having and tipping 22 neighbors. Does this number hold true with DS? how many dragons do u need to play with to be a 4?

viviansmo
06-03-12, 06:14 PM
I never even made it to level 4 before I gave up trying. it just moved up far too slowly. I do seem to be able to maintain my 3-egg rating though just playing with neighbors and whoever writes on my wall and occasionally checking the news feed.

greygull
06-03-12, 07:36 PM
Interesting point I reported yesterday - the bar doesn't actually fill up to get to level 4.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/8ca2f98d.jpg

This is how mine looked, I played at 10 more people's places (where I could actually play), and they were just community, not neighbors, so a total of 30 more plays, and I hit a 4.

sourlicorice2
06-03-12, 07:39 PM
I don't care if I'm a four. I visit all nbrs and play with their dragons if I can. A lot of my nbrs are usually full (same with Pet Hotel). I can't be bothered to visit random players just for a star rating.

Tenini
06-04-12, 09:16 AM
Expansions, food and a new habitat each level upgrade. I spent 100k on that abandoned castle which was stupid.

Ah it was stupid.... but I bet your island looks great!!!!!

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 09:19 AM
Ah it was stupid.... but I bet your island looks great!!!!!

Lol this made me curious :P gonna add and take a look :P always like to decorate thing =p

Happy_fox
06-04-12, 09:21 AM
Lol this made me curious :P gonna add and take a look :P always like to decorate thing =p

Oop, the awkward moment when she is already neigbor lol

DAmanding
06-04-12, 10:15 AM
I have 30 neighbors and also visit community members who came by. I can only keep 3 eggs. Its really not worth it to try and maintain 4 eggs.

ruby9999
06-04-12, 10:55 AM
I figure that people are more likely to visit someone with a high rating, thinking that they are more likely to be visited back.

I don't think it's too tough to maintain a four rating. I have 120 neighbors. I visit everyone that visits me, sometimes going back a second time to those who were full. I go through my neighbor list, visiting those with three eggs or above. I generally make it to the m's each day, but rarely all the way through the whole list.

DragonTauro
06-04-12, 12:02 PM
Interesting point I reported yesterday - the bar doesn't actually fill up to get to level 4.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/8ca2f98d.jpg

This is how mine looked, I played at 10 more people's places (where I could actually play), and they were just community, not neighbors, so a total of 30 more plays, and I hit a 4.

Does that mean only visiting "Non" nieghbours puts your rating up or does it just bring it up faster than visiting Nbrs?

greygull
06-04-12, 12:15 PM
Does that mean only visiting "Non" nieghbours puts your rating up or does it just bring it up faster than visiting Nbrs?

No, visiting neighbors would make it go up faster, since you can play with 6 at their place, but only 3 at non neighbors. I had already visited my neighbors, so needed to continue so I could see where the bar would go :)

squilibob
06-05-12, 03:30 AM
I figure that people are more likely to visit someone with a high rating, thinking that they are more likely to be visited back.

I don't think it's too tough to maintain a four rating. I have 120 neighbors. I visit everyone that visits me, sometimes going back a second time to those who were full. I go through my neighbor list, visiting those with three eggs or above. I generally make it to the m's each day, but rarely all the way through the whole list.
Do you have a million people in the D's? I have infinity neighbours whose name starts with D. Come on people, get original with your names!

dala12
06-05-12, 06:14 AM
Sorry, my id begins with a D! That was before dragon story! And I play with non- and neighbours! The game sometimes put you in that random system without you notice it.

judyreno3
06-05-12, 07:57 AM
I seem stuck at 3. It's easier to get to 4 and maintain it, in Farm Story.

DragonTauro
06-05-12, 09:27 AM
Do you have a million people in the D's? I have infinity neighbours whose name starts with D. Come on people, get original with your names!

Yeh I'm a D! :rolleyes: kind of wish id made it TauroDragon !! ;)

Happy_fox
06-05-12, 09:29 AM

Oop mine is Drakenest lol
How can i know that. Totally new to the game >.< thinking of changing my name lol

Purplum
06-05-12, 12:51 PM

ROFL, I've been thinking the same thing this week! And I've been trying to figure out a good way to see if they're all still playing so I can delete some! >_> Waaaaaaaaay too many D's!

Sadly, the only indicator I can really find for inactivity is if the level remains the same for a long time...and I just don't have a good enough memory for that, lol.

Burrymillz
07-08-16, 01:47 PM
anyone keep your level 4 egg rating up still?