PDA

View Full Version : Need help T.T

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 12:00 AM
Well, i am redecorate my island, so i decided to move my farms to this square.Then i realise that i stupidly put a stone path like showed in the picture. Now i cant sell it or move it. I cant move my farm the neither because of that stone path, everything in my plan just mess up because of that, i cant expansion to left neither.
And help?

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r562/quickiler/bc4f7c57.jpg

DragonTauro
06-03-12, 12:07 AM
This is why we need a rotating camera view! :)

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 12:12 AM
This is why we need a rotating camera view! :)

That feature maybe include in 2013 if this game last long ;)

RotomGuy
06-03-12, 01:18 AM
I wish you could expand that little spot. It's so annoying not to be able too!

Lipuro
06-03-12, 01:27 AM
Yes this is an incredible glitch that needs attention. We need to be able to have a see through option that lets us see through building to edit paths.

vozier
06-12-13, 08:30 AM
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but i am having the same issue, is there any way to clear this hidden deco's?

cheers

hellg3
06-12-13, 08:40 AM
When in expansion mode, u can see somewhat through the trees. Look what is there. Then try to click it through the tree (after exit expansion mode) to move it. It takes some effort, but helped me clear some blind spots. Otherwise contact one of the moderators to get some help from the builders (they know where to go).

karamsay
06-12-13, 09:19 AM
I had the exact same problem early in the game! What I discovered was selecting the dragon in a habitat makes almost everything but that dragon and habitat disappear. After exiting out of the dragon window, the landscape fades back in, but if you're quick you can tap the piece of road. Just don't tap anywhere else, and then select "move" and "store".

It helps to have the habitat as close as possible to the spot you're trying to clear.

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 09:34 AM
Well, i am redecorate my island, so i decided to move my farms to this square.Then i realise that i stupidly put a stone path like showed in the picture. Now i cant sell it or move it. I cant move my farm the neither because of that stone path, everything in my plan just mess up because of that, i cant expansion to left neither.
And help?

It's so easy to do! Usually, I click that stone path (behind that tree) then I sell it, and it always work!

yayacupcake
06-12-13, 09:47 AM
I got this same thing going on right now, I have a support ticket that's been rotting since the FT dragon was released with no resolution yet. I could clear this Bitterbark Tree... but it's part of my decorations so I refuse to.

karamsay
06-12-13, 09:56 AM
I had the exact same problem early in the game! What I discovered was selecting the dragon in a habitat makes almost everything but that dragon and habitat disappear. After exiting out of the dragon window, the landscape fades back in, but if you're quick you can tap the piece of road. Just don't tap anywhere else, and then select "move" and "store".

It helps to have the habitat as close as possible to the spot you're trying to clear.

Yayacupcake and vozier, try it! It takes a little finesse, but does work.

-move a habitat close to your problem area
-tap habitat, then select any dragon in your habitat
-wait for landscape to fade
-tap (x) to close out of dragon window, then quickly tap the deco before the landscape fades back in.
-now that your deco is selected, you can tap "move", then sell or store easily.

yayacupcake
06-12-13, 10:07 AM
Yayacupcake and vozier, try it! It takes a little finesse, but does work.

-move a habitat close to your problem area
-tap habitat, then select any dragon in your habitat
-wait for landscape to fade
-tap (x) to close out of dragon window, then quickly tap the deco before the landscape fades back in.
-now that your deco is selected, you can tap "move", then sell or store easily.

Doesn't do this on Android, tried.

karamsay
06-12-13, 10:20 AM
Here's what it looks like for me, if that helps anyone at all:

Before-

Dragon selected, landscape faded out completely

Landscape fading back in

vozier
06-13-13, 06:06 AM
Indeed, the suggested fixes dont work in android. Nothing fades when habitat is selected. In my case its just a bloody tree that blinds a stone path, and its 150k to clear it. I will have to go to support i guess.

How do you get the book and portal buildings btw? I cant find them anywhere....

vozier
06-14-13, 07:41 AM
Seems there is no way to get rid of this path, any moderator suggestions?
i wrote to support but havent heard a single line in days..

cheers
Voz

kooky panda
06-14-13, 08:16 AM
You may need to wait for support , but I will flag this over.

vozier
06-14-13, 09:45 AM
You may need to wait for support , but I will flag this over.

thanks, how can i take a picture of the issue? obviously the stone path doesnt show when i am not trying to move anything, its completely blinded byt the weed wood tree.

Men i just spended 500K on the rocks habitat for a night dragon, i hope i dont breed another one any time soon, it hurted and it only holds 1 dragon! upgrade? 2M... OMG.... these prices are really really high for my level.

kooky panda
06-14-13, 10:26 AM
thanks, how can i take a picture of the issue? obviously the stone path doesnt show when i am not trying to move anything, its completely blinded byt the weed wood tree.

Men i just spended 500K on the rocks habitat for a night dragon, i hope i dont breed another one any time soon, it hurted and it only holds 1 dragon! upgrade? 2M... OMG.... these prices are really really high for my level.

Try this thread for instructions of how to post a picture.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&p=104417&viewfull=1#post104417

CuddlyDragon
06-15-13, 05:12 PM
And help?

Can you PM me your ticket number? I had support check out your game under the ID you have on the Forums, and they didn't see this issue. Please let me know! :)

vozier
06-16-13, 03:27 PM
Well, at least in my case i paid the 150K to clear the tree and get the path out, after saving 500 K for the stone habitat i figured i get it out of my way once and for all. The picture is quite old so i figure he solved it somehow long ago as well.

Its still helpful to know how to do this if possible,=.

cheers
Vozier

yayacupcake
06-17-13, 09:00 AM
Accidentally clicked the clear button on my tree trying to check on if my support ticket was done yet and now it's clearing... tried pulling out my battery as soon as I saw it hoping it wouldn't stick... but it is... guess I'm going to have to figure out some other way to re-decorate... I really liked my forest-y top section though.... :( this really sucks...

[S8] Elsa
06-17-13, 11:48 AM
If you're still having issues with this, please send me a PM with the ticket number for a follow up. :)

vozier
06-21-13, 05:29 PM
i now have a hidden mold behind an 800K BBT, its really annoying to pay 100K to expand, wating 20hrs and then being unable to use the whole space (after paying another lot to clear all bushes), the mold is there, but i cannot click it by any means.
Try and check my ID, right now i dont have a picture, i placed my nest in the partially cleared space (top island).

Voz