PDA

View Full Version : MY catalouge not getting ready

rubifamous
06-02-12, 04:14 PM
hi and if u r reading and u could help me i will appreciate it
for exsample today i ordered cyan swimsuits they arrived normally my ipod touch (ios5.1)
gave me a nonification saying it had arrived i open the game and its only ready if i open the catallouge , if i dont open it will expire but it wont come up with a blue circle to warn me
if it dosnt make sence just tell me by message or replie
thx:confused:

jojopeanut
06-02-12, 06:12 PM
Are you saying you get notifications it's ready but you open the catalog and it's not? Or the clothes are expired I recommend to try restarting your device.

rubifamous
06-04-12, 01:51 AM
it's hard to explain but i get thhe nonification like mmost people then....
when i open it it has arrived but if i open the game if dosnt show like the catalouge button when u have something ready it has a blue clothes harger button yeh that dosnt come up

kooky panda
06-04-12, 07:28 AM
The problem with the icon showing that your items are ready has been reported over to TL.

Your problem is when you go into the game, you have to click the catalog button first to get the icon to come up right? It no longer comes on without clicking the catalog button?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/a9589da9-1.jpg

ButterPanda
06-04-12, 11:18 AM
hi and if u r reading and u could help me i will appreciate it
for exsample today i ordered cyan swimsuits they arrived normally my ipod touch (ios5.1)
gave me a nonification saying it had arrived i open the game and its only ready if i open the catallouge , if i dont open it will expire but it wont come up with a blue circle to warn me
if it dosnt make sence just tell me by message or replie
thx:confused:

Let us know if what kooky is talking about is what is happening to you.

rubifamous
06-08-12, 01:11 AM
yes that is my problems but what can i do about it???

kooky panda
06-08-12, 05:03 AM
yes that is my problems but what can i do about it???

This has been reported and they are looking into this issue.

ButterPanda
06-08-12, 01:21 PM
Yes this has forwarded to engineering.

atseng1
06-13-12, 01:17 AM
My problem is I do not get notification after the last updates, I have to go check the order from time to time to make sure I don't miss it...not good at all!!!