PDA

View Full Version : Gift bug...:(

brookelynn2006
06-02-12, 03:48 PM
I wanted to save up for my 2 nest so I never spent gold, hoping my neighbors would give me some gold. I was outraged to find that when I accepted gold I stayed at 9 gold!!!!!!! I probity would have 25 gold now but no. But now I'm even madder to find that the price for another nest is now 250 gold!!!!! Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:

saintlover
06-02-12, 06:10 PM
Yes, that increased the prices of most things and lowered the crop yeilds

pattonc
06-03-12, 01:37 PM
My wife had trouble accepting gold today. It said she had two gold gifts, accepted them, but her # of gold still stayed the same. I tried restarting her ipad, but it stayed the same. I'll have to double check again tomorrow when she get's another gift. (To make sure the numbers were correct).

I know there's a limit of 3 on the gifts you can give, but is there a limit on the number you can get?

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 01:40 PM
I think limit is 20 golds a day
Never got to that limit through

pattonc
06-03-12, 01:52 PM
hmm. ok. (My wife wasn't close to that number. So we'll see what happens tomorrow).

kooky panda
06-03-12, 02:53 PM
My wife had trouble accepting gold today. It said she had two gold gifts, accepted them, but her # of gold still stayed the same. I tried restarting her ipad, but it stayed the same. I'll have to double check again tomorrow when she get's another gift. (To make sure the numbers were correct).

I know there's a limit of 3 on the gifts you can give, but is there a limit on the number you can get?

I believe you can accept up to 20. Are you trying to accept your gold within 24 hours of receiving it , or is still accepting it when it is 2 days old?

Try restarting your device and also maybe deleting and redownloading the game.

pattonc
06-03-12, 05:50 PM
It was well within the 24 hours (it was like 15 minutes or so after it was sent). I'll try your advice kooky panda, Hopefully that works (PS: I like the name :) )

kooky panda
06-03-12, 05:55 PM
It was well within the 24 hours (it was like 15 minutes or so after it was sent). I'll try your advice kooky panda, Hopefully that works (PS: I like the name :) )

If this happens after you do all the suggestions, let me know which device you play on.

pattonc
06-04-12, 03:38 AM
well, it worked this morning after trying everything, so who knows. (Maybe I couldn't count?) Thank for all your help though!