PDA

View Full Version : Player Suggestions for Managing the Economy in Dragon Story

maguar
06-02-12, 03:36 PM
I get that TL want to change the economy in order to lengthen the game playing process. I also get that players are very unhappy about some of the recent changes.

What I want to do is start a thread where we can list the comprises we as players would be willing to make.

Decrease breeding time for common dragons - Increase gold requirement to speed up breeding times
Decrease dragon $/hour - Increase coin capacity for habitats
Decrease clearing times for foliage and rocks - Increase gold requirements to speed up clearing times for foliage and rocks
Decrease amounts for Impruberries and Buffbeets - Increase amounts for Pumpwings and Elites
Ability to sell eggs for half the baby dragon selling price - Base dragon selling price on dragon level
Have different experience and sell values for decorations, eg something might give more xp/$ but have a lower resell %
Ability to abandon breeding - Gold cost based on the rarity of the dragon, eg common dragons cost more to abandon then rares. Amount should be less than the speed up cost when breeding starts
Further habitat upgrades - Cost more but hold more dragons and coins
Keep the 20 map limit - We can choose where we want to expand (not next to where we currently have expanded) and we can see the rocks and foliage before we expand

Anyway these are my thoughts. Feel free to add your own.

333paddington
06-02-12, 03:43 PM
I don't understand why there should be map requirements at all. Just expand for money.

Make the habitats unlimited, if you can fit more in, then you should be able to buy more. Increase the size is an option.

When you see an egg you don't want, let us abandon the egg, instead of wait for it to be ready before you sell it.

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 03:43 PM
I would like them to change the dragon income. More breeding time means more coins per hour, just compare eagle and island or eagle and mindvolt... Already wrote a thread about it but seem like no one care >.> just logic guys :(

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 03:48 PM
And yes storage, completely forgot it. I cant manage my place now since its full of decoration :P

TheOppressed
06-02-12, 06:40 PM
These suggestions sound fun, but it kinda defeated the purpose of the game. There should be a risk when breeding two dragons together that would either result in something you want or costing you hours of your time. Otherwise we would have all the rare dragons on the first day then the game would be over.

Foliage are nothing but gold sinks. Not fun but needed.

Food needs to be fixed and more decorations added IMHO.

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 06:48 PM
I spent 74 gold by accident on an expansion

katsevek
06-03-12, 05:14 AM
Ohh man sorry to hear that.. And why can't games have " tip gar " instead of on each item habitat, so never full?

helenaAmpjam
06-03-12, 05:30 AM
The cost of upgrading farms went up from 12,000 to 30,000?!

moonlightknight
06-03-12, 10:41 AM
That's old news bro

yandao11
06-03-12, 08:37 PM
TL wont respond to your requests.. LOL.

Especially the part on increasing gold requirement.

Gold requirement increase = likelihood of ppl buying gold with cash decrease = unhappy TL

yuimiko
06-03-12, 08:57 PM
Ability to sell eggs for half the baby dragon selling price - Base dragon selling price on dragon level
Ability to abandon breeding - Gold cost based on the rarity of the dragon, eg common dragons cost more to abandon then rares. Amount should be less than the speed up cost when breeding starts

these are the 2 most wanted functions for me!

Decrease amounts for Impruberries and Buffbeets
ah, not this one.......

hetheriot
06-04-12, 02:29 AM
Allow us to send and receive more gifts the higher our level is.

kimijo48
06-04-12, 02:16 PM
Yes I agree! also what about a treasure hunt on expansions to pass the time while we are waiting and waiting for breeding or hatching, ooooyyyy! Loosing interest fast in dragon story😳

squilibob
06-05-12, 03:27 AM
hetheriot, what about social ranking as a resource. That is, you can use some of your social ranking to spend on something, like sending food to your neighbours perhaps. You can only have a maximum of four purple eggs for visiting and playing with dragons so it would be good if you could use that because it is useless once it is maxed.

celessar
06-12-12, 07:19 AM
Too much time spent on crops and too many coins on expanding will mean many will put the game down and not pick it back up, and I am not far away from doing so myself... Level 25 and all of a sudden 350,000 coins to expand?? What a joke...

Blownapart
06-12-12, 07:50 AM
Too much time spent on crops and too many coins on expanding will mean many will put the game down and not pick it back up, and I am not far away from doing so myself... Level 25 and all of a sudden 350,000 coins to expand?? What a joke...

Yeah totally agree!! I mean, at level 25 THE MOST you should be paying for an expansion is what - 250k?!?? 299k TOPS.

Teamlava just hasn't a clue about what makes a good game.. Nor how to keep its clients! Of only it had asked us!!