PDA

View Full Version : Now Food consumption is way too slow.....and the sync error is still there. what the?

Unregistered
11-12-10, 04:10 AM
Is it only me, or have anyone else encountered that the food consumptions is way WAY TOO SLOW now....

and yes, there has been an update, but it seems like the sync error is still there....I am this close to expanding my restaurant, but somehow the coin stays the same all the time...i just need about $10000, but it just won't gather...

The only thing I notice about this update is that few decorative items had been added....and the food consumption being real slow.

Why can't teamlava fix this? lack of know-how?? I mean, other developers might also have similar problems, but not as severe as this....

deadpix
11-12-10, 06:04 AM
Is it only me, or have anyone else encountered that the food consumptions is way WAY TOO SLOW now....

and yes, there has been an update, but it seems like the sync error is still there....I am this close to expanding my restaurant, but somehow the coin stays the same all the time...i just need about $10000, but it just won't gather...

The only thing I notice about this update is that few decorative items had been added....and the food consumption being real slow.

Why can't teamlava fix this? lack of know-how?? I mean, other developers might also have similar problems, but not as severe as this....

I've updated the game and the sync issue seems to have gone. My food stockpile is slowly but surely dwindling and my cash register is filling up. I've allowed it to run into sleep and waited a couple of hours before waking it up again but the cash and food levels seem correct.

In the last 6 hours my restaurant's made about 50,000+ coins so the speed seems to be about right. What is your mix of food items? Do you have too many low profit items on the counter? Just because a dish sells for a lot doesn't mean that you'll earn a lot from it (unless you got it as a gift); you need to check the cost of making that dish.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 06:11 AM
I've updated the game and the sync issue seems to have gone. My food stockpile is slowly but surely dwindling and my cash register is filling up. I've allowed it to run into sleep and waited a couple of hours before waking it up again but the cash and food levels seem correct.

In the last 6 hours my restaurant's made about 50,000+ coins so the speed seems to be about right. What is your mix of food items? Do you have too many low profit items on the counter? Just because a dish sells for a lot doesn't mean that you'll earn a lot from it (unless you got it as a gift); you need to check the cost of making that dish.

at the moment, i have 4500 stew, 9000 shrimp kebob, 4700 clam chowder, 2300 tomato bisque, 900 grilled salmon, 6200 bacon&egg, 10700 fish & chips, and 1800 chicken pot pie.

some of them are cheap food..but some of them are not....so I was wondering why the food consumption is so slow...