PDA

View Full Version : Motrola vs Apple vs Updates

Fuzzwuzz1
06-02-12, 01:57 PM
This is ridiculous :mad:! Certain updates are only availible on Apple products. It is not fair to those who have something that Apple doesn't make. My friend has a Motorola Atrix with the Andriod market place and she has Restaurant Story set for automatic updates and she doesn't get the same updates I get because I have an Apple iPod touch. Absolutely ridiculous. TeamLava needs to fix this issue. If you agree comment below!
And vote for the Australian flag! They deserve it just as much as all of the other countries TeamLava has flags for! :D

Brissygirl
06-03-12, 07:30 PM
I have an iphone, but I agree with you. If TeamLava expect people to continue playing their games on non-apple devices they need to fix the issues with these devices, its not fair to people not using apple devices to have to wait for updates or miss out on things that are available to everyone else.

RoseMeyer
06-04-12, 05:11 AM
gee, my device isnt good enough for you TL? Guess what, my money isnt either. Ize keeping mine.

JohnDede
06-04-12, 11:42 AM
More updates for ios just means our app is broken more of the time. Been a month since they screwed the on device module, and no visible attempt to fix it.

ariesblu
06-07-12, 12:26 AM
Unfortunately they have issues with releasing parity to both platforms.

docluv62
06-07-12, 10:08 AM
Ok, so as a mobile developer I can answer on why things are different. iOS and Android are radically different development experiences. The same holds true for windows phone, blackberry etc. companies like team lava that build native applications like the story games typically have two completely different development teams writing the code for each platform. It is a very expensive undertaking and often the updates are never synchronized.

I build things in the enterprise space and have done some on all three of the major platforms and trust me there is a reason you do not see consistency. Android is just a terrible platform period. Tere a hundreds upon hundreds of variations you have to account for, which make it even harder to work.

Fuzzwuzz1
06-10-12, 06:04 AM
Thanks that was very factual!

Rich88ard
05-22-14, 07:04 PM
Android not Andriod. There 30% People in the World was Spelling Andriod.

kooky panda
05-22-14, 07:14 PM
This thread is over 2 years old.
Please do not bump old threads.