PDA

View Full Version : Any news on why we are not receiving replacement gifts yet?

purplegem611
06-02-12, 11:39 AM
It's been over a month, and I am still not receiving replacements when I decline... I have about 100 NBRs, and once I have declined one or two, neighbors report I am maxed, and this happens through out the day...

Also I have found that once I have declined one or two after getting all 20, I do get 2 replacements but only end up with 19 total! Thought I had maybe counted wrong but have tracked on a few different occasions!

So any news on this issue yet? I did email teamlava and they were looking into it.

kancilkiller
06-04-12, 06:17 PM
"they were looking into it" (hahaha!)

Usual response. it means "just keep quiet, don't bother us"

kooky panda
06-04-12, 06:23 PM
Dw has responded on your original thread. Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic. thanks!

I talked to our QA team about this issue. It's possible that the game doesn't realize you declined gifts to free up space, so new gifts may not be received. In order to ensure your game is updated and your free space is registered, you can visit a random bakery, tip them, and then go back to your game. By visiting another player's bakery, your forcing your game to be updated on our servers. Please try this and then ask your neighbors to re-send the gifts after you freed up space.