PDA

View Full Version : Question

AddBradley
06-02-12, 09:48 AM
Did anyone got the slotgame quest on petshop story? Cuz i got em on dragon story and zoo story?

bss18974
06-04-12, 06:00 PM
Yes I did. And the quest to get to level 7 and get 3 gems.

mica4817
06-05-12, 01:06 PM
That so called goal is on my iPod but not my iPad, thank goodness for that. That's another so called fun game, it's not worth only 3 gems. Why does TL feel the need to do a refresh in the middle of a player doing something in a game & just take 10 gems away from that player? Knowing the only way to get anymore gems is to buy with real cash. I just want to thank TL for feeling the need to take from players instead of giving. Pet Shop Story is no better than the Slot Game. Every time I look @ my missing gems in Pet Shop, it gets me so angry @ TL. Was a good company but now, i will not tell any1 to play it

Denel31
06-06-12, 07:08 PM
That so called goal is on my iPod but not my iPad, thank goodness for that. That's another so called fun game, it's not worth only 3 gems. Why does TL feel the need to do a refresh in the middle of a player doing something in a game & just take 10 gems away from that player? Knowing the only way to get anymore gems is to buy with real cash. I just want to thank TL for feeling the need to take from players instead of giving. Pet Shop Story is no better than the Slot Game. Every time I look @ my missing gems in Pet Shop, it gets me so angry @ TL. Was a good company but now, i will not tell any1 to play it

I agree with almost everything s/he says except the... PSS no better than....part.
I still love this game and think is better and could become the best is TL will listen to the players.
thank u!

ziasfusion
06-07-12, 01:07 PM
I think its terrible that the only way to earn gems is buy them, could that really be the only way???