PDA

View Full Version : Please remove "tap again to manage" tab!!

GrannyKris
06-02-12, 09:30 AM
This is a nuisance! It gets in my way when I am trying to plant, and I have lost 42 gems because of it! If this is TeamLava's way of getting players to purchase more gems, I'm sorry, but it is not going to work for me. I refuse to buy any more at all so that I don't lose them over fertilizing crops that I have patiently waited to mature for the last year that I have played the game (started playing 6/7/2011). If I feel I want to fertilize my crops early, I can go to enhancements and fertilize from there. I do not need the game's assistance for something I don't want to do in the first place. Please, please, please consider removing it.

queentina3
06-02-12, 09:51 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28265-Please-remove-Tap-Manage

You should post all complaints/comments in that thread. It probably won't help though, they aren't going to remove it.

julicius
06-02-12, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the land of lost gems. I still don't have mine back from a purchase that was forced on to me.

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 06:04 PM
Thank you for voicing your concerns and feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.

grape10
06-07-12, 02:32 PM
I totally agree. I lost almost all my gems because of that. That was the worst idea ever.

1figgyfarm
06-12-12, 02:47 AM
Seriously! We rarely have updates in Farm Story and when we have,we get this! Please remove it! I had some very close calls too. Once I accidently accepted the 'Fertilize the whole farm' option and for one moment I was filled with horror but then I blissfully realized that I had 19 gems!

mintominto82
06-12-12, 08:46 AM
It's called gem trap. And, no, TL never removes gem trap. So just be careful when u tap.

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 09:15 AM
Thank you for voicing your concerns and feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.

Huh?:confused:

WendingWanderer
06-12-12, 09:24 AM
I'm trying to ALMOST master crops - until only 1 or 2 cycles are needed to get the 4th level of mastery. Then stop.

When something with gems comes up that I want - then I'll finish the mastery. Protecting my gems until that time. (2nd level gems still at risk, however.)

ZekeORama
06-12-12, 11:15 AM

Excuse me, but this response implies that the developers might care, might change the functionality of the game. Players have been complaining for weeks. Some have quit playing altogether. The developers' (in)actions show that they like things just the way they are.

queentina3
06-12-12, 12:51 PM

Wow, thanks! It was already passed on, how about an answer on if it's going to be removed or not? It's a simple YES/NO question here, shouldn't be that difficult to give an HONEST reply. The standard "Its been passed on to developers" is getting really old, really fast.

BTW, here is the original PASSED on message by ANOTHER TL Employee Mod. How many of you are going to PASS IT on next?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27794-Not-playing-until-quot-tap-to-manage-quot-aka-gem-trap-is-removed&p=302594&viewfull=1#post302594

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=queentina3;330132] It's a simple YES/NO question here, shouldn't be that difficult to give an HONEST reply. The standard "Its been passed on to developers" is getting really old, really fast./QUOTE]

Apparently giving a yes or no answer is akin to rocket science.:rolleyes:

atlantisonearth
06-12-12, 02:13 PM

"Passing on to the developers" isnt going to do anything. Aren't you a developer yourself? What other things do you do besides for moderating on these forums (no disrespect intended)?

DAmanding
06-12-12, 02:54 PM
*sigh* shovels some more fertilizer on the farm.

3cala
06-12-12, 09:22 PM
Yes, plz remove this unnecessary feature / gem trap. I will not update til you do. Thanks!

ariesblu
06-12-12, 09:48 PM
*sigh* shovels some more fertilizer on the farm.
Too bad this isn't an acknowledged concern that hasn't and doesn't make people happy.

northsweets
09-12-12, 07:53 AM
My daughter just spent 20 gems to havest my farm about 30 seconds after I planted it. Yes it was my fault I walk away from the game waiting for it to finish planting so I can gather up my stuff to take kids to school and when I got back she speed up the time and it was time to harvest again. I think they need to make it harder to manage. When a 5 year old can do it it is to easy. I had enough gems to buy a chest now I down to 7 again.

humdingers
09-15-12, 11:42 AM
This has happened twice with me. I wish they would take it off

anketam
09-15-12, 01:41 PM
Or add a feature that when checked would disable/prevent all gem spending. So when you do accidentally tap the 20 gem fertilizer a popup would say 'Sorry you have gem spending disabled.' Would also prevent accidentally buying those 24 gem chests (happened to me once, luckily I got a cool item).

artlomin
09-16-12, 12:33 AM
In my case it was my mother who is a stroke victim who picked up my ipad and just started randomly pressing things. She doesn't know what any of it means. She just started hitting buttons and was very pleased with herself because she made something happen. What my mom did is not teamlava's doing, but they could make spending gems more of an intentional act.