PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get Serpent and Mindvolt.... Help? ><

khanine
06-02-12, 08:43 AM
So I have tried breeding Air and Water / Forest and Water but nothing... Breed a Wild & Mist but still nothing...So now I'm trying Fairy & Island, 18hrs and I'll see what I got.

Would be greatly appreciated if you guys can post your results along with the dragons you used to breed!

And I am thinking of making a hate club for Fruitfuls.... -_____-

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 08:46 AM
Fruitful is awesome! So cute at level 4 :D
I accidently got 2 mindvolt from trying to get diamond lol its mean firestorm+island
Currently no serpent yet

coolgamegirl27
06-02-12, 08:52 AM
My hate club is for Mist...Grrr! Accidentally got my Serpent from Firestorm10 & Island10. After 12 Mist...Grrr! Got Mindvolt from Air10 & Mist7.

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 08:54 AM
As it stands I have bred over 24 island dragons in this week along with the help of gold trying to breed a serpent dragon. I pray you have much better luck then I do.

So far I have tried...

Island x water (on both sides)
Island x forest (on both sides)
Water x forest (both sides)
Atlantis x water
Atlantis x forest
Island x island

Idk what else to do. I guess I'll start doing firestorm and island because I can't do it anymore. 550 gold later and no serpent...

sweetstuff525
06-02-12, 08:54 AM
Trying for sea resets I put level yellow and blue and 22 hours getting mindvolt again

sweetstuff525
06-02-12, 08:55 AM
Trying for sea resets I put level yellow and blue and 22 hours getting mindvolt again

Trying for seabreeze

khanine
06-02-12, 08:56 AM
Fruitful is awesome! So cute at level 4 :D
I accidently got 2 mindvolt from trying to get diamond lol its mean firestorm+island
Currently no serpent yet

Like kittens... they are cute when little lol XD

khanine
06-02-12, 08:58 AM
Will be on my list of breeding!

khanine
06-02-12, 09:00 AM
As it stands I have bred over 24 island dragons in this week along with the help of gold trying to breed a serpent dragon. I pray you have much better luck then I do.

So far I have tried...

Island x water (on both sides)
Island x forest (on both sides)
Water x forest (both sides)
Atlantis x water
Atlantis x forest
Island x island

Idk what else to do. I guess I'll start doing firestorm and island because I can't do it anymore. 550 gold later and no serpent...

Oh man I hope Lady Luck will shine her light upon you soon! And how did you get your Atlantis...? Thank you for the tip

mcgee22
06-02-12, 09:00 AM
I already sold a fruitful dragon because I keep getting so many of them trying to get one of the rare ones. Same happened with trying to get an eagle, only get firestorms. Since its so difficult and expensive to feed dragons now its better to sell them as breeding is free.

khanine
06-02-12, 09:02 AM

Normal Air & Normal Water??

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 09:04 AM
Oh man I hope Lady Luck will shine her light upon you soon! And how did you get your Atlantis...? Thank you for the tip

I got my Atlantis dragon with the water x forest combination. They where both epic and I started with water first. Best of luck to you my friend

sweetstuff525
06-02-12, 09:04 AM
Normal Air & Normal Water??

Yes air and water normal level 10 both

khanine
06-02-12, 09:06 AM
Yes air and water normal level 10 both

Thaankss :)

khanine
06-02-12, 09:07 AM
I got my Atlantis dragon with the water x forest combination. They where both epic and I started with water first. Best of luck to you my friend

Will do and will put updates on what I get ASAP

RotomGuy
06-02-12, 10:00 AM
My hate club goes to... Firestorms and Islands! Seriously, Islands are so common, clog up the nest for ages, and ugly. Firestorms are just common. :L

khanine
06-02-12, 10:06 AM
My hate club goes to... Firestorms and Islands! Seriously, Islands are so common, clog up the nest for ages, and ugly. Firestorms are just common. :L

I like firestorms' Epic Form but I don't have enough food to get them to that :(

RotomGuy
06-02-12, 10:08 AM
I like firestorms' Epic Form but I don't have enough food to get them to that :(

I got an Epic Firestorm recently. I didn't say I didn't like their looks (except babies), I just don't like oh they clog up everything. Islands, however, are ugly.

j_halo7
06-02-12, 01:01 PM
I got really lucky for both these dragons. Got a serpent and mindvolt both on my first try.

For mindvolt, I used just air (lvl 10) and water (lvl 6).

For serpent, I used water (lvl 5) and forest (lvl 10).

Hope those combi helps. Personally, I prefer to breed using pure breeds so at least I know which dragon I can expect to hatch. Guess I won't be getting a dragon this way huh since a lot of ppl get them breeding hybrids.

SanceZz1991
06-02-12, 03:30 PM
It seems i got an Serpant.
I put my Lv 6 Atlantis on the left and my Lv 10 Forest an the Right.
It take 16 Hours ;)

yandao11
06-02-12, 11:52 PM
I'm also in need of a serpent and mindvolt.. And tell u guys a secret.. I'm so tempted to buy gold to speed up everything. LOL..

Need to constantly remind myself not to walk right into the trap of TL.

How come we can use gold to buy coins but cannot use coins to buy gold?!?

TL really so commercial/business minded ?

That defeats the purpose of playing a GAME !!

Happy_fox
06-03-12, 12:03 AM
I'm also in need of a serpent and mindvolt.. And tell u guys a secret.. I'm so tempted to buy gold to speed up everything. LOL..

Need to constantly remind myself not to walk right into the trap of TL.

How come we can use gold to buy coins but cannot use coins to buy gold?!?

TL really so commercial/business minded ?

That defeats the purpose of playing a GAME !!

Is there anygame that u can buy gold with coin? If so who would buy gold with real money?
Patience dude :P try to breed something else, u will acccidentally have many rare dragons like me lol