PDA

View Full Version : Clothes disappearing; door has not been blocked.

browneyedgurrl
06-02-12, 06:45 AM
My husband is having issues with clothes and shoes disappearing from his shop. His table with 18,000 plus black pumps suddenly cleared overnight and racks full of clothes have been disappearing.

I saw that blocking the door can cause this, but he has never had his door blocked.

He noticed that twice in a row, it was the same rack or table that kept clearing, so he sold those racks and tables. Now the problem is happening with different racks and tables.

He has tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. He has tried power-cycling his iPod touch. The problem is still happening.

Is there anything he can do to make the disappearances stop?

Thank you!

candyglam
06-02-12, 09:51 AM
That's strange that certain things are selling like that since usually everything sells somewhat evenly. Can the customers get to everything in his shop? I was just thinking that if there are racks/tables blocked and they can only buy a limited amount of things, that could be the cause. If not, then I don't know what would cause that.

browneyedgurrl
06-02-12, 02:56 PM
No, nothing is being blocked. He has been playing for weeks and the problem just started. For example, he will set out 400 or so Irish Sweaters, visit a neighbor, and come back and they will be ALL gone off of that rack.

He is not sure if he is getting coins for the sales, either. He thinks the items are just disappearing.

hushkat
06-02-12, 03:42 PM
Is it possible that they are being returned to the order box? I've had a problem several times with ordering items, then when they are ready I put them out for display then order a new round of items and then close the game. When I come back into the game an hour or two later to collect tips etc., sometimes the clothes I had previously put out on racks and tables are back in the order boxes waiting to be collected. It's as if the game was restored back to a time before I displayed stuff.

maybe that?

browneyedgurrl
06-02-12, 08:31 PM
No, I have had the problem you are describing where the clothes you put out go back to the ordering spots in the catalog. So I know first-hand what you mean.

This problem is that the clothes (or whatever) are just gone. In the example of the black pumps, it was days worth of shoes that neighbors had gifted to him. Thousands of shoes cleared off of the table. They were there, then the next time he opened the game the table was empty.

fashion1007
06-04-12, 12:32 PM
That happened to me a few times, I was playing and I had blocked my door, my boutique was full of clothes that I'd ordered and then I lost the internet, when I came back to my shop nearly EVERYTHING was gone I found a few things in my catalogue but everything else was gone!

browneyedgurrl
06-04-12, 01:32 PM
I can understand this if the door had been blocked. The boutique in our case has never had the door blocked.

GeesSweets
06-04-12, 01:37 PM
I am having the same problem, is there a fix?

kooky panda
06-04-12, 02:48 PM
I can understand this if the door had been blocked. The boutique in our case has never had the door blocked.

I am having the same problem, is there a fix?

If you door was never blocked and you lost your merchandise, did you get the coins ?
Did you get an out of sync or any error message?

what is the version of the game ? (check under menu, help,small number at the bottom of the screen)

Which device do you play on? Its current version?

browneyedgurrl
06-04-12, 03:41 PM
He plays on an iPod touch with the up-to-date software. The version of the game is 1.5.1.

He does not think he is getting coins for the missing items. There were never any error messages.

Thank you for your help.

kooky panda
06-04-12, 03:44 PM

He plays on an iPod touch with the up-to-date software. The version of the game is 1.5.1.

He does not think he is getting coins for the missing items. There were never any error messages.

Thank you for your help.

with no out of sync messages and being on the most current version, I would suggest he email support@teamlava.com to have them look into his game.

browneyedgurrl
06-16-12, 08:28 PM
Just to follow up, the problem stopped happening so my husband never reported the problem. Thank you for your help, Kooky Panda.

ShelesSweets
06-17-12, 10:15 AM
I've noticed in the past couple weeks that all my stuff sells out really fast. I have a lot of tables and racks, which I fill up and the sell out in a few hours. I can't keep up with it. There's something wrong. I play on the Kindle Fire. My stuff used to last a lot longer, now I can't keep the store stocked.

mlisafig
06-20-12, 03:38 PM
I lost my entire inventory yesterday....1 minute it was there and the next minute every rack was empty!!!! Help...how do I get it back? I dont think I can start over again...I am on levell 77. I EMAILED lava yesterday morning...no response. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice...how long does it take to get a response and can they put my shop back the way it was yesterday?

My husband is having issues with clothes and shoes disappearing from his shop. His table with 18,000 plus black pumps suddenly cleared overnight and racks full of clothes have been disappearing.

I saw that blocking the door can cause this, but he has never had his door blocked.

He noticed that twice in a row, it was the same rack or table that kept clearing, so he sold those racks and tables. Now the problem is happening with different racks and tables.

He has tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. He has tried power-cycling his iPod touch. The problem is still happening.

Is there anything he can do to make the disappearances stop?

Thank you!