PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to start another complaint thread but i want to talk about this...

moonlightknight
06-01-12, 11:51 PM
Do you guys believe its unfair for us to ask for another breeding den and MAYBE evolution temple?

Its really begning to sink in that with the rise in cost across the board we really need another breeding den.

If not the cost then the fact that Island dragons are 20 hrs which clogs up the den for a day almost :/

Give me some feed back guys. Is another den or temple to much to ask?

Happy_fox
06-01-12, 11:55 PM
Another den is a must! and we dont really need second evolution temple because of food nerf.

Btw we should be able to build more farm because food nerfed. Why i am so stupid to update my application...

driftboutique
06-01-12, 11:57 PM
I definitely think the option to purchase another breeding den should be there. I don't mind if it costs gold because I could see it as being something worth saving up for -- but that only works if it's priced so that it is conceivable that someone could save for it. Like 200 gold. Not 2000 or what have you.

driftboutique
06-01-12, 11:58 PM
Another den is a must! and we dont really need second evolution temple because of food nerf.

Btw we should be able to build more farm because food nerfed. Why i am so stupid to update my application...

The price change happened independently from the app. No way to dodge it, I'm afraid :(

sunstorm01
Yep needs more breeding dens AND evolution temples.

moonlightknight
I can agree another temple is not needed but I can't forget some people who may want another temple. To have 6 farms ans fjkdahgjdnsjnf plats. At least 2-4 nest and ONLY ONE DEN? Really? I mean I really think its something they should at least put a little thought into :(

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 12:02 AM
The price change happened independently from the app. No way to dodge it, I'm afraid :(

No, i knew about the change on food, but my food cost still the same till yesterday night. Then i go for update and you know what happened next...

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 12:03 AM
And i believe they can only change prices in the market.

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:05 AM
I have to disagree fox. My food change before my update. I really think there way no way to dodge it. I guess I can't say much because I don't have proof :/

crystalrayn3
06-02-12, 12:05 AM
I vote for a second or third breeding den that can be purchased with COIN INSTEAD OF GOLD.

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:08 AM
I vote for a second or third breeding den that can be purchased with COIN INSTEAD OF GOLD.

I think this would asking a little too much Ryan. With the way TL has conducded things lately this is a far fetched outcome. I would love that. I would gladly pay 200,000 coins for a second breeding den. I think that's fair.

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 12:13 AM
I have to disagree fox. My food change before my update. I really think there way no way to dodge it. I guess I can't say much because I don't have proof :/

Oh well, might be a coincident for me.
Btw i am agree that 4 nests is kinda useless when u have only 1 den (except heavy gold user)

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:18 AM
Yeah heavy gold users are awesome but the majoryt of people playing this game I'm sure are middle class who can only drop about 30$ a month on this game. I can't spend anymore money unless I get a gift card. I have other obligations

sunstorm01
06-02-12, 12:55 AM
I'm not ****ing oops sorry I meant selling anymore dragons- cant breed, can hatch anymore eggs, all my habitats are full. Umm more habitats please or for the sake of the animal/mystical creature lover inside of me, or storage. I've got no option but to pause my game.

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 01:02 AM
I'm not ****ing oops sorry I meant selling anymore dragons- cant breed, can hatch anymore eggs, all my habitats are full. Umm more habitats please or for the sake of the animal/mystical creature lover inside of me, or storage. I've got no option but to pause my game.

Lol buy some decorations, i have only 13/20 habitats and fine with it, enough to survive and expansion :D

chavacana
06-02-12, 01:20 AM
I don't think that is unreasonable but I do think it is unrealistic. *If TL caves in on this, that goes against "the reason" given for the drastic changes. *I say reason in quotes because I never saw an actual staff member post it....I did see a lot of "we heard" but have yet to see an official post. I'm not saying one doesn't exist, I just haven't seen it but*I digress.*

I would be willing to bet that whatever feature us players want we are not going to see....much like the confirm button. *If I was to count how many threads/posts there are about requests or suggestions it would be in the hundreds. Of those hundreds, how many have actually been acted on? A few....maybe?*

I understand this is a game and I am choosing to play it but this business model, game format or whatever you want to call it just does not make any sense to me. *Let's make the most common dragon one of the longest to breed and hatch. *Oh and there is no way for you to stop or cancel so you're stuck waiting. *The cost to build/grow/expand needs to be so outrageous that it takes days or a week to complete a single expansion. *We should also make it more difficult to evolve dragons...it should take more than two days to get the food needed to level up the dragon. *A high level dragon means more money for the player....we need to insert another obstacle *to ensure that the ridiculous costs aren't easily reached. *

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 01:27 AM
Sadly I have to agree. I say sadky because you are right. Despite our voices here I don't see another den in our horizens...

mayfl001
06-02-12, 03:03 AM
i think there should be at least another breeding den. It is meant to be fun, and now the game is just getting a bit... ya knoww. Everything takes so long.

trace35
06-02-12, 03:35 AM
Yeah heavy gold users are awesome but the majoryt of people playing this game I'm sure are middle class who can only drop about 30$ a month on this game. I can't spend anymore money unless I get a gift card. I have other obligations

MIDDLECLASS??? Where are you from? 1981? Lol! Also depends what country your from. In England wher some semblance of a class system still exists, middle class people are quite well off!

trace35
06-02-12, 03:42 AM
Wow chavacana! You put that so well I don't have much to add! Except I can't believe that with all those obvious ploys players are still buying gold! If u keep buying it , they will keep doing all those things! Pay day for TL! Ka Ching !!!

PattyZhangp
06-02-12, 05:59 AM
I totally agree! Or at least TL could shorten the breeding times a little!

Limaxa
06-02-12, 07:35 AM
Yes we need a 2nd breeding den..

junebug_1776
06-02-12, 07:37 AM
Someone mentioned the food market, and I noticed before my update last night that Fireapples changed from 650 coins for 100 apples to 50 apples. What's up with that? Anything else above Fireapples changed too. The price to buy is the same, but the amount of food you get back is less.

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 12:04 PM
Yep needs more breeding dens AND evolution temples.

No way sir, Temples are a reason why TL has slowed our production to buy more gold. People complaining about other players having lots of epic also didn't help.. Although it does make a lot of sense to have both due to them both having the same finish time (incubating/hatching/breeding) or so I've noticed.. They will not listen to our needs, unless they can confirm they will benefit from it in anyway..

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 12:10 PM
200k for an extra breeding Den is a bit low considering you could buy one habitat with that only. Either way I would pay a crazy number of coins than gold as well

annylu
06-02-12, 12:22 PM
After updating, everything soooooooo expensive, dragon cost too much gold, have to wait a long time, food less than before but coins cost the same. So unfair for everything :( Can't send the gold to every nbr only 3 of nbr can get the gold on every day, cost a lot of coins for expand the land also to clen up the land:( is not fun to play any more !!!

plsforever
06-02-12, 12:38 PM
I agree the cost is out of hand , at the same time the way we are going we will have completed the game to the brink of no room then what?
The items that need to go up is expantions and maps. and raise the coin cost of clearing. and raise the dragon max level. BUT GIVE US ONE MORE DEN.

saintlover
06-02-12, 12:43 PM
My food was zapped as i harvested it. I planted at the old prices. Harvested it at the old yeild and watched as the meter depleted in half before my eyes as the new system stole half the food. I was shocked confused the irritated as I read what was going on in the forums. So yea no way to dodge it.